FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][ICS][v1.1.0 - 6/11/12] Oxygen ROM 3.0.0 (Android 4.0.4)

437 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,270

By popdog123, Retired Recognized Developer on 14th August 2012, 09:31 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th August 2012, 06:54 AM |#101  
OP Retired Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Try sending a bug ticket to the developer.
https://github.com/OTAUpdateCenter/o...-centre/issues

I understand he is working now and cannot fix them but he will when he gets back.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to popdog123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift popdog123 Ad-Free

19th August 2012, 07:43 AM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 565

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alezardstar

In my house us have 3 laptops, the laptops connected properly. My phone do it too but if I put off-on or reboot my phone I need reboot the router if I want properly connection. When the problem is happening, the signal displayed goes down, at last level when I try to connect, before the signal was full. And it always display "obtaining IP" and never connect. I think probably ICS have some problems with WPA/WPA PSK because it happened to me too in hephappy, arjen and aokp. With Oxygen, the problem is still here but less bothering to me.

you shouldn't compare laptops with phones.
The hostel i'm currently in is wifi enabled. AT my desk i get 2 out of 5 bars for wifi and it runs smooth but on the same desk in my phone i get a connection that just keeps on connecting & disconnecting.
so the range might be a problem.
Also i havent really checked the wifi by standing close to the router and getting a good signal. i guess i will do it sometime today!
19th August 2012, 08:00 AM |#103  
Flag ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 31

More
there is a bug in offline charging, the phone charges when its off but when you try and boot the phone the animation of offline battery charging comes even when you take out battery and reebot. you have to reebot into recovery by buttons and restart the phone from there. sry for bad english
19th August 2012, 08:40 AM |#104  

Donate to Me
More
It works if you unplug the phone and power it on unplugged.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to popdog123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift popdog123 Ad-Free
19th August 2012, 08:58 AM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 54

More
The ultimate solution to this offline charging nonsense is disabling it altogether in the ROM. Issue solved.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lolphirae For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lolphirae Ad-Free
dhruv.always
19th August 2012, 09:14 AM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolphirae

The ultimate solution to this offline charging nonsense is disabling it altogether in the ROM. Issue solved.

I agree. popdog please remove offline charging support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by popdog123

It works if you unplug the phone and power it on unplugged.

doesn't work for me!
19th August 2012, 10:23 AM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 333

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsingh1993

there is a bug in offline charging, the phone charges when its off but when you try and boot the phone the animation of offline battery charging comes even when you take out battery and reebot. you have to reebot into recovery by buttons and restart the phone from there. sry for bad english

The problem was I'm not charging. I was simply removing the discharged battery and putting on the new battery with full charge. I have 3 batteries and one charger universal. But when I try to boot the new batteries, always happened that problem. I've to wipe cache and dalvik to reboot properly. If I didn't wipe the caches, should I can't use my phone.
19th August 2012, 11:29 AM |#108  
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Thumbs up
Quote:

+1
19th August 2012, 12:12 PM |#109  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:

+1

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda app-developers app
19th August 2012, 12:53 PM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 917

More
Quote:

Yes if anybody wants it, use 'aeroplane mode' while charging.

Sent from my LG-P500
19th August 2012, 01:07 PM |#111  

Donate to Me
More
New version up. OTA should notify you. Also found in the usual place.

Please report on tethering and battery life.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to popdog123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift popdog123 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ics, oxygen

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)