FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][For inactive devices]Ubersonic RC3 is HERE!!! (yes its ICS 4.0.4)

698 posts
Thanks Meter: 376

Post Reply Email Thread
24th August 2012, 11:54 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 258

More
I'm not really sure if it violates any kind of xda stuff, so dont shoot the messenger. But a good idea for this would be to add some game emulators. nesoid, snesois, gensoid for example. rom leecher is pretty good at finding games as well. As far as I know you can use any game that is no longer being retailed. As for emulators, they are 100% legal and all those I listed are freeware. Just a suggestion to make this a bit better and functional.

25th August 2012, 12:07 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 502

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwitt418

I'm not really sure if it violates any kind of xda stuff, so dont shoot the messenger. But a good idea for this would be to add some game emulators. nesoid, snesois, gensoid for example. rom leecher is pretty good at finding games as well. As far as I know you can use any game that is no longer being retailed. As for emulators, they are 100% legal and all those I listed are freeware. Just a suggestion to make this a bit better and functional.

bad idea.....if you want to pirate roms and play games you never played for then you do it yourself and not force the op to do illegal stuff.

ya'll better wish me luck yo.....
.SNATCH AND RUN YA'LL
25th August 2012, 12:14 AM |#23  
Beautiful San Francisco
Thanks Meter: 71

More
This rom is a great idea, i will use this when i retire my evo
25th August 2012, 12:15 AM |#24  
Flag HENDERSONVILLE
Thanks Meter: 1,955

More
Wth are u rambling on about? He just said their all freeware.

sent using a freaking pigeon, with a note tied to its leg.
25th August 2012, 12:16 AM |#25  
Flag Ħ†℃ ∃Ṽϴ 4Ḡ
Thanks Meter: 2,826

Donate to Me
More
What is this a slimmed down CM9 with just media apps?Can you make phone calls and crap?
25th August 2012, 12:58 AM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Flag Victoria, TX

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwitt418

If you get the slideme market place you can download the emulators from there, only the n64 one costs money.. as for roms just find torrents

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
25th August 2012, 01:00 AM |#27  
OP Senior Member
Flag Victoria, TX

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo67

What is this a slimmed down CM9 with just media apps?Can you make phone calls and crap?

It removes the phone functions and its to be used on retired evos or if you got an evo off ebay with a bad esn.. no phone, messaging, anything.. just wifi, media, and all that

25th August 2012, 01:55 AM |#28  
Flag San Jose, California
Thanks Meter: 11

More
By chance, is this compatible with a2sd? I use my old Evo for games, emails and such. I still have 100+ apps on it.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
25th August 2012, 01:56 AM |#29  
Flag Ħ†℃ ∃Ṽϴ 4Ḡ
Thanks Meter: 2,826

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by frickinjerms

It removes the phone functions and its to be used on retired evos or if you got an evo off ebay with a bad esn.. no phone, messaging, anything.. just wifi, media, and all that

This is definitely unique,nice thinking brother.
The Following User Says Thank You to Diablo67 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Diablo67 Ad-Free
25th August 2012, 02:07 AM |#30  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 149

More
Excellent idea, I'll keep in touch with any bugs. This is exactly what I use my og EVO for ever since I picked up the LTE.
25th August 2012, 03:10 AM |#31  
OP Senior Member
Flag Victoria, TX

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sy224048

It looks good, but if you could do something similar with a gb rom so my mom can use this as a minitablet and Skype her friends

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

mmm ill look into it, i can't make any guarantees of the success rate though.. if we try with Sense i highly highly doubt it will happen because of the framework dependencies, buuut i can see if the latest cm7 would handle it without fussy fc's and whatnot when i have a chance to
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
time to wipe off the dust

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)