More
just bought the paid one, awesome app
custom notification icon would be great
thanks

21st October 2012, 07:00 AM |#22  
Flag Boise
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Worth paying for you think or something else?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2
21st October 2012, 07:03 AM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 651

More
Try it and see for yourself. I offer refunds at any time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by russianmob

Worth paying for you think or something else?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

The Following User Says Thank You to Cyb3rGlitch For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cyb3rGlitch Ad-Free
21st October 2012, 08:08 AM |#24  
OP Senior Member

More
Just uploaded a new build to the Dropbox. If no bugs are reported, I'll get it ready for release.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cyb3rGlitch For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cyb3rGlitch Ad-Free
21st October 2012, 09:33 AM |#25  
OP Senior Member

More
Uploaded update to Play Store! Free version update coming soon.
21st October 2012, 09:38 AM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 173

More
Tasker working now, don't know why exactly, sorry for the confusion.

Thanks for the update!
21st October 2012, 09:42 AM |#27  
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 78

More
Requsted for test user via PM.

Looking forward to test it.
21st October 2012, 12:20 PM |#28  
OP Senior Member

More
I'm going to need translators soon. If you understand how Lux works, and have good language skills in both English and the language you're willing to translate to, please PM me. Also note that by performing the translation, you grant me full and unrestricted use of said translation for any purpose (obvious, I know, but I should make that clear).

If the translations are of high quality, there may be a small gift involved.
21st October 2012, 12:28 PM |#29  

More
I've one more issue to report (latest market version, using dynamic mode, on HTC Sensation with CM10):
Most of the time when I power on the screen, brightness goes instantly to the min value I set for 0 lux. It seems that the app takes a long time to obtain a sensor reading and in the meantime assumes a lux value of zero. I need to open the lux dashboard and press the refresh button for Lux to adjust the brightness.

I would appreciate to have an option to keep the last brightness value until there's a valid sensor reading. Is this possible?
21st October 2012, 12:31 PM |#30  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flash5000

I've one more issue to report (latest market version, using dynamic mode, on HTC Sensation with CM10):
Most of the time when I power on the screen, brightness goes instantly to the min value I set for 0 lux. It seems that the app takes a long time to obtain a sensor reading and in the meantime assumes a lux value of zero. I need to open the lux dashboard and press the refresh button for Lux to adjust the brightness.

I would appreciate to have an option to keep the last brightness value until there's a valid sensor reading. Is this possible?

It should already do that. It sounds like your light sensor is reporting 0 lux initially. Can you confirm this by changing the brightness of the 0 lux value to something like 45%, and see if that's what gets set?

Cheers.
21st October 2012, 01:02 PM |#31  

More
It seems you are correct. The sensor reading is only updated when pressing the refresh button, it seems...

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyb3rGlitch

It should already do that. It sounds like your light sensor is reporting 0 lux initially. Can you confirm this by changing the brightness of the 0 lux value to something like 45%, and see if that's what gets set?

Cheers.

Seems you're right, it's working as described.

Interestingly, I don't have this problem with Velis Autobrightness, it seems to do something differently. Any ideas?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)