<THEME>Official THEME Thread for AOKP ICJ + GAPPS

Search This thread

icke

Feb 12, 2007
Ahaus
Google Pixel 6
@ icke

I just tried flashing your lockscreen mod from 2nd OP
Wiped cache + dalvik then flashed but now stuck on boot anim screen !
Someone else having probs with my mods?

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

They do for me on JellyBlue_X :D

Yepp...indeed they do. On JellyBlue they didn't and this why I totally ignored to test with JellyBlue_X.
Sorry TUN!:p

nosk8fx

Jun 5, 2012
hello all.

great work, I really like the inverted apps, I'm following also the JusTunBean package.

I downloaded your New Themed gapps for JB 4.2.1 (05-01gapps-ICJ-20121212.Inverted) and I wanted to use inverted Contacts.apk on my Galaxy S 2 (yes, I know I'm in One X thread) - it is inverted and it works (also calling works normally) until you press on one of the contacts, then I get FC.

just curious, this happens also on your phone (One X) or it is the problem with S2?
maybe any idea what is the problem?

thank you for any help

TUN_SD

Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 21, 2011
here and there
tunsd.de
OnePlus 8T
hello all.

great work, I really like the inverted apps, I'm following also the JusTunBean package.

I downloaded your New Themed gapps for JB 4.2.1 (05-01gapps-ICJ-20121212.Inverted) and I wanted to use inverted Contacts.apk on my Galaxy S 2 (yes, I know I'm in One X thread) - it is inverted and it works (also calling works normally) until you press on one of the contacts, then I get FC.

just curious, this happens also on your phone (One X) or it is the problem with S2?
maybe any idea what is the problem?

thank you for any help

Doesn't matter which device you use. Only the rom is important. Cm, aokp, pa, aosp?
JB 4.1.2 or 4.2.1?
Sent with magic and HTC One X

Reactions: nosk8fx

nosk8fx

Jun 5, 2012
yes, i believe so, something is different with cm.

no problem, I will use noninverted for now and wait is something useful for cm appears.

thanks

djcsurf

Jan 9, 2011
Kent
@ icke

I just tried flashing the lockscreen mod again, clean rom install, wiped cache and dalvik before flashing mod.
Rebooted, now continous AOKP splash screen.
This mod does not like my phone!

djcsurf

Jan 9, 2011
Kent
Is there any sys-mod on your HOX? Tried also full wipe? That's really odd...no one reported any trouble.:(

This is very frustrating...
I clean wiped, re-flashed boot and rom ICJ 1.3.1.
Installed my usual apps, NO mods, rebooted into CWM
Wiped cache & dalvik, flashed lockscreen mod, rebooted
Now stuck on AOKP splash screen.

At least I have a fresh backup this time lol :p

icke

Feb 12, 2007
Ahaus
Google Pixel 6
This is very frustrating...
I clean wiped, re-flashed boot and rom ICJ 1.3.1.
Installed my usual apps, NO mods, rebooted into CWM
Wiped cache & dalvik, flashed lockscreen mod, rebooted
Now stuck on AOKP splash screen.

At least I have a fresh backup this time lol :p

Can't get it. Seems U're the only one having trouble with my mod. Tomorrow i'll give u a link to rom from my source build....just to try.

IceColdJelly on the HOX

Reactions: n3ocort3x

zopostyle

Bug

For jelly black with ICJ 4.2.1 1.3.1, in sim pin lock screen, when clicking over the numbers is not grey as the rest, it still blue..
The call button to dial the number also..

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Some other things..
At the keyboard also, when clicking on items it's white instead of grey..
Also the upside right corners numbers/characters is impossible to read.. due to the dark colors of the buttons..

You're going to kill me...lol

TUN_SD

Oct 21, 2011
here and there
tunsd.de
OnePlus 8T
For jelly black with ICJ 4.2.1 1.3.1, in sim pin lock screen, when clicking over the numbers is not grey as the rest, it still blue..
The call button to dial the number also..

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Some other things..
At the keyboard also, when clicking on items it's white instead of grey..
Also the upside right corners numbers/characters is impossible to read.. due to the dark colors of the buttons..

You're going to kill me...lol

don´t think that keyguard is themeable. but I stand corrected. maybe you noticed that my hox was at repair for nearly 3 weeks and I enjoyed the free time without any theming. so there is still a lot to do.
keyboard is in a working process. maybe it has to white?
dailpad will be added soon.

and, it is a free service, so let me kill you with my bugs :laugh::laugh::laugh:

kurniawan77

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 1, 2008
☺☻♦®▼▼õ┘Œ

Great Mod... but the lock button in notification bar was the mod i really found interesting....

Screenshot_2013-01-09-20-36-48.png

Aww.. sh*t... I think i made something!

N_Lock_ICJ421-V1.3.1.zip

Flash it in recovery, and wipe cache/ dalvik!
And always make a backup before u flash!!!

ps: sorry for polluting this thread with this mod... If i need to make a new thread, pm me... if it's worth to have it in OP... your welcome.

Last edited:

TUN_SD

Oct 21, 2011
here and there
tunsd.de
OnePlus 8T
Great Mod... but the lock button in notification bar was the mod i really found interesting....

Screenshot_2013-01-09-20-36-48.png

Aww.. sh*t... I think i made something!

N_Lock_ICJ421-V1.3.1.zip

Flash it in recovery, and wipe cache/ dalvik!
And always make a backup before u flash!!!

ps: sorry for polluting this thread with this mod... If i need to make a new thread, pm me... if it's worth to have it in OP... your welcome.

it is still a community project. I appreciate all mods, which I can add to the download section. thank you ;)

n3ocort3x

May 10, 2012
Vienna
ey u 2 theming mod gods :)

I have a couple of questions because I havent got time to follow properly everything :)

@ TUN

Jelly_Blue is freaking awesome but i have one question and i think you allready know which :eek: Is it possible to colour the SMS icon to blue instead of green. It would suit perfect to this theme (maybe camera and gallery also to blue). Just a recommendation from me. I still love it the way it is, but i miss the icon colours

@ icke

awesome CRT mod :p I read somewhere that there is a fix for answering call icon not in the middle of the screen... what should I flash to get rid of this ? (or will it be merged by AOKP ? or is it allread merged ?

so many questions and requests :p all my thanks are gone and u 2 guys are responsible for this ! :D

Top Liked Posts