FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] AlienMOD Solar Flare Series 5! - SONY | JellyBean | BlackDome | Beats Audio

309 posts
Thanks Meter: 399

Post Reply Email Thread
13th January 2013, 11:41 PM |#21  
Flag South Chicago Burbs, IL
Thanks Meter: 503

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgsgroup2005

Strange? I will upload to a second source and post link I was sure it uploaded good. How big is the downloaded file?

Sent from my X10 using XDA Premium HD app

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilgerryan

I just downloaded, mine is 219.8 MB

Sent from my newSENSE'd Shift

Both files I downloaded are 219.8.

Sent from my ever-changing OG Evo...
The Following User Says Thank You to pmacevad For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pmacevad Ad-Free

14th January 2013, 12:20 AM |#22  
OP Senior Member
Flag Puyallup

Donate to Me
More
Plug Another link
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmacevad

Both files I downloaded are 219.8.

Sent from my ever-changing OG Evo...

Try this one: http://developer.clockworkmod.com/do..._SeriesIII.zip
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rgsgroup2005 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rgsgroup2005 Ad-Free
14th January 2013, 01:52 AM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Flag Puyallup

Donate to Me
More
Plug Re-uploaded series III
Link re-uploaded on a different server for those of you with corrupt downloads. It is a 220MB file from Clockworkmods server. Don't know what is going on with DevHost Server today so I'll re-upload to them later as well. Try the new link as posted and let me know if that one installs fine with no issues please
The Following User Says Thank You to rgsgroup2005 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rgsgroup2005 Ad-Free
14th January 2013, 02:39 PM |#24  
OP Senior Member
Flag Puyallup

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Try this one: http://developer.clockworkmod.com/do..._SeriesIII.zip

This link on front page now.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rgsgroup2005 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rgsgroup2005 Ad-Free
14th January 2013, 05:52 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 67

More
Quote:

This link on front page now.

Thanks for your work on this rom it is working Great. Iam using Mazwoz Gps fix and Seeder v 1.40 tnx again..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HandsomeOne For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HandsomeOne Ad-Free
14th January 2013, 09:01 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Just getting some confirmation here. A few posts back awesome beats was broke and DSP and other mods were thought about being added in. As of AlienMod Saturn have these issues been addressed? Also my YouTube app flickers quite often. Is this a known issue?

-------------EDIT-----------
Awesome Beats finally started working after a reboot. Just wondering if it only works with certain music players? YouTube is still glitchy too.

Sent from my X10 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Flashdot For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Flashdot Ad-Free
14th January 2013, 10:12 PM |#27  
NOOB TOWN
Thanks Meter: 83

More
Video players including YouTube, Netflix, videocam, are known glitches for ICS and JB roms. Try videocam illusions from the market as a workaround for your video cam.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda app-developers app
16th January 2013, 07:53 AM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Flag Puyallup

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashdot

Just getting some confirmation here. A few posts back awesome beats was broke and DSP and other mods were thought about being added in. As of AlienMod Saturn have these issues been addressed? Also my YouTube app flickers quite often. Is this a known issue?

-------------EDIT-----------
Awesome Beats finally started working after a reboot. Just wondering if it only works with certain music players? YouTube is still glitchy too.

Sent from my X10 using xda app-developers app

Yes. Awesome beats works fine on this series 3. As that is one issue I intended of getting fixed. This ROM is my personal daily driver and I am focusing on improving this rom. I am currently experimenting the video recorder and playback. I noticed if the picture camera at 8mp has any glitch, all you need to do is exit and re-enter the picture camera app as it is working great! Not wishful thinking I will find a way to fix this video camera and video stream issue on stock app.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rgsgroup2005 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rgsgroup2005 Ad-Free
17th January 2013, 05:09 AM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Wont installed for me
The Following User Says Thank You to accessing For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift accessing Ad-Free
24th January 2013, 07:57 AM |#30  
OP Senior Member
Flag Puyallup

Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM] AlienMOD Saturn Series III - SONY uNleashed{}Beats Audio{}Walkman{}MazWoz{
New update in process.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rgsgroup2005 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rgsgroup2005 Ad-Free
26th January 2013, 01:52 AM |#31  
Account currently disabled
Flag houston, tx
Thanks Meter: 5,854

Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM] AlienMOD Saturn Series III - SONY uNleashed{}Beats Audio{}Walkman{}MazWoz{
I get error 7 no matter what recovery I use.

Edit: checked recovery log. All symlinks fail from lack of space.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)