FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[DEVDB][TWRP][PhilZ Touch] XZDualRecovery 2.8.26 RELEASE

5,378 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,394

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from [NUT]: The installer contains a ROOT EXPLOIT, this will trip A/V tools (e.g. ESET NOD32), disable it to download!!
15th January 2017, 01:32 AM |#7081  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I need some help please. I wanted to root my Xperia T2 Ultra D5303 on Android 5.0.1 with this (on Windows 10), but I get lots of permission denied and no such file or directory errors.

Code:
find: `/i': No such file or directory
find: `5.1': No such file or directory
find: `/c/$Recycle.Bin/S-1-5-18': Permission denied
Is there any fix for this?

6th March 2017, 07:18 PM |#7082  

More
I have a problem.

I was running at Official 6.0.1 Android, locked bootloader, without a root. Then I decided to get custom rom. So I've unlocked my bootloader on official Sony way, then I wanted to root my device but I needed to downgrade to 5.0.2. And I did it. Then, using the KingRoot I rooted my device successfully, Install SuperSU. Then I needed the TWRP. So I download it (lastest version from official website) and install it using install.bat file. Then I install this ROM, also bootloop fix through the TWRP. Wipe system, Cache, and Prepare to install new ROM. My device successfully booted into system but there is no NDR Utils app. I've tried to download it from Google Play Store but then I got this message "Unable to read XZDR.prop [NUT]'s XZDualRecovery is required for this future".

I tried to install it again on usual way using install.bat file, but my device stock at boot, freezes at boot up animation.

What to do? How to install TWRP again, but not to install new custom rom...and not to get stuck at boot animation..?

ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED
6th March 2017, 11:11 PM |#7083  
Thanks Meter: 118

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuff1

I have a problem.

I was running at Official 6.0.1 Android, locked bootloader, without a root. Then I decided to get custom rom. So I've unlocked my bootloader on official Sony way, then I wanted to root my device but I needed to downgrade to 5.0.2. And I did it. Then, using the KingRoot I rooted my device successfully, Install SuperSU. Then I needed the TWRP. So I download it (lastest version from official website) and install it using install.bat file. Then I install this ROM, also bootloop fix through the TWRP. Wipe system, Cache, and Prepare to install new ROM. My device successfully booted into system but there is no NDR Utils app. I've tried to download it from Google Play Store but then I got this message "Unable to read XZDR.prop [NUT]'s XZDualRecovery is required for this future".

I tried to install it again on usual way using install.bat file, but my device stock at boot, freezes at boot up animation.

What to do? How to install TWRP again, but not to install new custom rom...and not to get stuck at boot animation..?

ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED

It's not working on mm.

Sent from my D6503 using XDA-Developers Legacy app
The Following User Says Thank You to darknessmc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift darknessmc Ad-Free
7th March 2017, 05:55 AM |#7084  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darknessmc

It's not working on mm.

I read somewhere that EliteKernel have it's own recovery. That should be enough?
7th March 2017, 02:00 PM |#7085  
Flag Wroclaw
Thanks Meter: 146

More
Quote:

I read somewhere that EliteKernel have it's own recovery. That should be enough?

Elitekernel need unlocked bootloader.. If you unlock it you will loose drm keys. Be sure you have backup of your TA partition before unlocking.
7th March 2017, 02:12 PM |#7086  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by x_one

Elitekernel need unlocked bootloader.. If you unlock it you will loose drm keys. Be sure you have backup of your TA partition before unlocking.

My bootloader is definitely unlocked. And EliteKernel is installed. I guess that if I couldn't install it if my Bootloader is locked...?
7th March 2017, 03:43 PM |#7087  
Flag Wroclaw
Thanks Meter: 146

More
Quote:

My bootloader is definitely unlocked. And EliteKernel is installed. I guess that if I couldn't install it if my Bootloader is locked...?

Never tried flash custom kernel on locked bootlader but if isn't unlocked you will stuck on boot logo..
The Following User Says Thank You to x_one For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift x_one Ad-Free
7th March 2017, 03:51 PM |#7088  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by x_one

Never tried flash custom kernel on locked bootlader but if isn't unlocked you will stuck on boot logo..

Dude, it's unlocked

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z2 using XDA Labs
8th March 2017, 12:05 AM |#7089  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Hi all,

1) I have installed this recovery on z3c 4.4.4. I have successfully obtained both recoveries, but my installer couldnt clean the phone in this step:

"Reboot to system from recovery to allow the installer to clean up after installation"

It just stopped and wrote "Enjoy recoveries" or stg like that. I Wonder if there may be residual files in my phone's root directory due to this skip?

2) Moreover, I have installed slim 3.8 successfully, but x-plore file manager cant delete or edit root files anymore. I can do with ES file explorer, but that was not the case with my previous installations(different recovery also) and I think it maybe due to my incorrect installation of xzdualrecovery?

Thanks in advance
9th April 2017, 05:12 PM |#7090  
Thanks Meter: 89

More
What's the latest rootable firmware version for z2 D6503, I can install this recovery on? Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
21st April 2017, 03:39 PM |#7091  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Why can't my Z3 tablet compact boot into recovery ??? Where are the instructions to boot into recovery ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cwm, doomkernel, locked bootloader, recovery, twrp
Previous Thread Next Thread