2,473 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,400

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Mustaavalkosta: XNG3C snapshot released
6th January 2015, 08:55 PM |#5001  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 300

More
Can't download from the net..keeps saying not allowed. Checked storage and there's tons of room on SD and internal SD..clean flashed newest nightly and it's still saying cannot download. Cleared cache and data in DL manager,and still getting same results. What could cause this?

Sent from my ATRIX HD using Tapatalk

6th January 2015, 10:10 PM |#5002  
Flag Bogaduck Flats
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustaavalkosta

Yeah, but you need to full wipe. Also keep in mind that CM12 is still young and chaotic and things that exist/work in CM11 may not do so in 12 yet.

Fantastic news!! Going from Froyo to Lpop in 4 fun years. Thanks to the dev and team.
NanoWeber
6th January 2015, 10:24 PM |#5003  
Thanks Meter: 244

More
Info 2 Updated TWRP to 2.8.1.1
TWRP 2.8.1.1
7th January 2015, 08:37 AM |#5004  
Isle of Man
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.patron99

As reading through to your post i assume you're not using micro sdcard on your device. So first of all use atleast minimum of 8GB or so. Also i've been using CM11 M12 for few weeks now and so far i've plenty of space apart from ~160MB System partition space left. So in my opinion there shouldn't be an issue for M12 runs out of space.

Bare in mind that our device with latest builds supports fewer yet lighter apps to run smoothly so if you're using 20-25 apps better buy new device with latest specs or try using as minimum apps as you can. No other way around. Or least you can do, jump back to sense 4.0.4 and use as much as you want.

lastly your GApps related issue., Since CM and Other Custom Roms comes with little to no bloatware but you still remove plenty of unnecessary .apks from System partition without harming your Rom on performance. I've been using GApps Minimal X Edition for quite a sometime and haven't found any issue with it. Yet it removes some unnecessary .apks which i haven't or won't be using it.

Go through: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2779598
Choose either GApps Minimal X Edition Or X+ Edition [240 DPI]

Thank you, had to go back to 404 then. Wasn't enough space for even the XDA app. Rather odd
Got 25 apps back on and running fine with plenty of space.
7th January 2015, 10:07 AM |#5005  
Flag Akola
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Post from 4ext recovery to cwm
how to install cwm or twrp
on htc inspire 4g
which is already installed 4ext reovery and rom cynaongen 11?
7th January 2015, 11:08 AM |#5006  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aasifnasim

on htc inspire 4g

Download TWRP or cwm here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=53333662
Use flashify to flash a recovery
7th January 2015, 03:41 PM |#5007  

More
Info 2 Ready file TWRP
Quote:
Originally Posted by aasifnasim

on htc inspire 4g

This ready file twrp for bootloader
Attached Files
File Type: zip PD98IMG.zip - [Click for QR Code] (7.28 MB, 214 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xda-dhd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xda-dhd Ad-Free
8th January 2015, 12:13 AM |#5008  

More
i don't know if it's only for me, but when i start a call the screen go black instantly so i can't stop close the call or doing anything until at the other side some one close the call, so if there is the answering machine i can't do nothing -_-.
The Following User Says Thank You to kenren For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kenren Ad-Free
8th January 2015, 12:40 AM |#5009  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rymättylä
Thanks Meter: 9,400

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenren

i don't know if it's only for me, but when i start a call the screen go black instantly so i can't stop close the call or doing anything until at the other side some one close the call, so if there is the answering machine i can't do nothing -_-.

Calibrate your proximity sensor with the supplied recalibrator app. It should state "NEAR" when you put your finger close to the sensor on another side of the frontside speaker grill from LED indicator and "FAR" when you remove your finger. Your finger doesn't have to touch the device though. Keeping a bit distance for calibrating near value simulates your ear better unless you have completely flat ears for some reason.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mustaavalkosta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mustaavalkosta Ad-Free
8th January 2015, 12:44 AM |#5010  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustaavalkosta

Calibrate your proximity sensor with the supplied recalibrator app. It should state "NEAR" when you put your finger close to the sensor on another side of the frontside speaker grill from LED indicator and "FAR" when you remove your finger. Your finger doesn't have to touch the device though. Keeping a bit distance for calibrating near value simulates your ear better unless you have completely flat ears for some reason.

i will try, thanks ^^
8th January 2015, 08:28 AM |#5011  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenren

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=4975
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ace, cm11, desire hd

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)