Thanks Meter: 24,282

By mikeioannina, Recognized Developer on 26th November 2013, 05:11 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th December 2013, 08:21 AM |#501  
Thanks Meter: 975

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhildangui

there is an option to auto link all library at boot in Linktosd setting so that you dont have to do it manually

my friend its already tick
bt no use...

13th December 2013, 09:07 AM |#502  
Dark side of the matrix
Thanks Meter: 389

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by surajhodi

my friend its already tick
bt no use...

This option works relatively fine. If you're restoring your apps using Titanium, not all the apps are auto-linked (this already happened to me). I don't know why.

Just do it manually. And you can post your doubts in Link2SD thread, if you want more info

Regards
13th December 2013, 09:13 AM |#503  
Flag Nepal, the country of the Mt. Everest and the birthplace of lord Gautama buddha
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stelakis1914

Someone use the VIPER4Android in this ROM? Is full compatible or must do something before or after app installation? Thanks.

it is compatible..
The Following User Says Thank You to the hellboy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift the hellboy Ad-Free
13th December 2013, 10:44 AM |#504  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Ropar
Thanks Meter: 1,472

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoticdemon

Umm, my problem was pretty clear in my post, I guess - nothing happens after I flash the kernel. I'm using flashtool to flash the kernel provided in the zip, and once I turn on my phone, there's only a little vibration and nothing else. I can assure that my phone is fully charged and the bootloader is unlocked (I have used the other CMs before).

The phone works just fine (minus touch) with the stock ICS and CM10.1.

EDIT; Never mind, my SK17i is pretty dead already. It's a hardware issue no doubt, and looking at the service charges here, guess it's about time it turns into a paperweight really.

Mate i think there is problem in flex cable of ur phone....
Its worned out....
Mine friends xmp gave the same problem
Display was not workig..
So.he gave phone to service centre and they repaired it for 2500 INR
If u want for info about it then contact me on google or fb
Google-Rckstrdpkshrma@gmail.com
Fb-Rockstardeepaksharma@yahoo.co.uk

If I Helped U Dont Forget To Press Thanks

Sent from my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro(SK17i) using Tapatalk 4
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TechExhibeo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TechExhibeo Ad-Free
13th December 2013, 11:25 AM |#505  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Sign Installation as per Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohanjt96

Hey Guys!
First off, Thanks to Mike for the awesome ROM!
I'm on the Alpha 1 version, and would like to update to the Alpha 3 version.
I went from the stock 4.0.4 -> FreeXperia 4.1.2 -> LegacyXperia 4.4.
To update to Alpha 3, do I have to flash the ftf and then proceed with the steps given by Mike in the OP or can I skip installing the ftf and continue with Mike's instructions?
Thanks in advance!
( I have a Live With Walkman )

Not required to re flash, if you already did flash .587 you need not flas it again, just follow the instruction from Mike in his first post

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoticdemon

I have already posted this in a separate thread, but since no one really could help me out, thought I'd post it in the rom discussion thread itself. I have a Mini Pro (SK17i) with a unresponsive touchscreen - the touch actions doesn't work, but can navigate through the hardware keyboard.

I have been using it regularly until the screen broke, and at that time, I used CM10.1 - the first release version - and it used to work perfectly. However, now as I try to install CM11, I'm stuck with a black screen right after flashing in the kernel. I have followed the steps of erasing system and userdata partitions, but no avail - the screen remains black without any flashing LED or what so ever. Things work perfectly with CM10.1 and stock ICS though.

Can anyone suggest me a solution? Thanks a lot in advance!

Have you in recent past installed the stock .587 ftf
1. Flash the ftf
2; follow the post 1 as Mike guides..
13th December 2013, 11:35 AM |#506  
Flag LYON
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Wifi doesn't work on Alpha 3 CM11 ?
hello i have cm11 Alpha 3 du 20131211, on Xperia Arc s, but no wifi's signal, and impossible to put on.

So i try to do terminal, su cd system\bin and start wifi-cal.sh but i've message : Wifi is already calibrated

Have you got the same probms ?

do you know an issue to correct that .?

Thans for your help, and thank to Mike 's work !!
13th December 2013, 11:58 AM |#507  
Flag Cheras, Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 148

More
System/priv-app/CMS.apk doesn't install in system partition(package parsing error), (i don't know what is the use of it) just report that this apk consider "junk" in system.

and anyone got any FC using SManager AKA script manager?
13th December 2013, 12:00 PM |#508  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeioannina

We need the full .587 ftf flashed, not only the baseband

I did installed WT19i_4.1.B.0.587_Generic firmware almost a month before
13th December 2013, 12:03 PM |#509  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
I need to restart sometimes. Because my touch stop working while receiving an incoming call. This problem found 3 or 4 times per day. In kitkat and jb.
My phone is Xperia Mini(smultron).
Any solution?.

Sent from my Xperia Mini using xda app-developers app
13th December 2013, 12:17 PM |#510  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Info 2 Smart Caller ID
Quote:
Originally Posted by saumil007

When will I get Smart caller ID ?
I want it badly !

Smart Caller ID is available provided you are connected to the internet & as of now works only for BIZ , by 2014 Google is considering to roll our for comon User.. More over the same will work if the Number is available in google data base!..
The Following User Says Thank You to SATHYA0403 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SATHYA0403 Ad-Free
13th December 2013, 02:00 PM |#511  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
strange problem
hi guys.i used cm10.2 for long time.affter flashing cm11 alpha 3 on my LWW and not working link2sd i flashed cm10.2 again.after install and do install link2sd and linked some app to ext suddenly my sd card removed and this message up " sd card removed.insert a new one".i flashed official 4.0.4 build .573 and format my sd card and recreate 2 partition( ext4).after flashing cm10.2 and full wipe and after start up rom and install link2sd.it mounted 2partition and rebooting successfully but after start up rom and install apps when linked 2 sd some apps sd card removed again please help me to solved this stange problem.thnaks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm11.0, cyanogenmod 11.0, kitkat 4.4, kk 4.4, legacyxperia

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)