Thanks Meter: 24,181

Post Reply Email Thread
13th January 2017, 10:50 AM |#8491  
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falk2

Hi,
on my Ray LegacyXperia cm12.1 runs pretty fast. So this is very fine!
Thank you guys. You have done a really great job!

But I still have some open issues:
A) LegacyXperia custom recovery does not seem to support Nandroid at all: there is no 'backup and restore' option of the recovery included in the Kernel. Why not? (I suppose there is none in the CM11/13 kernel as well.)
And where can I get and flash a sys recovery WITH this feature here?

B) Furtheron there does not seem to be supported any version update functionality so that even any bug fix will cause the loss of the current installation, right?
Or may I overflash an update without loosing the whole existing configuration (by avoiding format of /system, /cache and /data)?...

C) Is there any other ROM compareable with LegacyXperia but supporting A and B?

Thank you very much for your help and advices!

This is a CM11 thread. For CM12 related questions use the CM12 thread at https://forum.xda-developers.com/xpe...ssion-t3053947
A) CM11 uses clockworkmod recovery which supports nandroid backup and restore. I don't know about CM12, ask there. Anyway, CM12 is no longer supported so you should update to CM13.
B) You can dirty flash within the same CM version without wiping data and system (just wipe dalvik-cache and cache). You won't lose apps and app data this way.
The Following User Says Thank You to vikusz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vikusz Ad-Free

29th January 2017, 03:51 PM |#8492  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
For a long time I have verified a bug with different devices and different nightly Legacy Experia buildings. The bug affects Ringtones, Notifications and alarms, when the headphones are connected this type of sounds (which are stereo sounds) sound to two channels through the headphones but only the left channel through the speaker of the phone. I have already commented on this bug in this thread long ago and I would like to know how to open the bug in Git Hub for developers to take into account.
29th January 2017, 05:39 PM |#8493  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tromponauta

I have already commented on this bug in this thread long ago and I would like to know how to open the bug in Git Hub for developers to take into account.

I think you can go here: https://github.com/LegacyXperia

There i did some reports.
29th January 2017, 05:43 PM |#8494  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diexgo

I think you can go here: https://github.com/LegacyXperia

There i did some reports.

I create an account and report it. Thanx !
30th January 2017, 02:31 PM |#8495  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Hamburg
Thanks Meter: 5,989

Donate to Me
More
They are mono files and mono is normally left channel so where is the bug?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170130-153019.png
Views:	162
Size:	116.6 KB
ID:	4022835

Gesendet von meinem Xperia Z mit Tapatalk
30th January 2017, 03:15 PM |#8496  

More
They are not mono files, they are stereo files both those that include the nightly build and those included in the stock version. With any other stock rom and other roms the sounds are reproduced perfectly by the phone loudspeaker when the headphones are connected, in this rom does not happen like this, it's more, if you disconnect the headphones when a ringtone sounds the two audio channels are played by the phone speaker. YES IS A BUG. Try for example with ICS stock ROM and any of its sounds, i recommend the Signature sound. Then try this same sound with this rom.
21st April 2017, 03:22 PM |#8497  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello!
first of all I must say I like and admire your work here Mike from Ioannina. I need help with this ROM however.
I have st15i, rooted, unlocked bootloader (at least it is stated beyond that hiden menu: *#*#service#*#*.
When trying to install a custom ROM everything is fine as long as it is a GB or ICS rom.
But when it comes to KK my phone gets stuck on legacyxperia logo. It goes bootloop. I just cant get into CM recovery.
I downloaded your Rom. Extracted kernel (boot.img). Placed ROM on SD card. Flashed kernel with Flashtool. Dissconnected phone. Pressed vol down + power with continuously pressing vol down until it supposed to enter CM recovery. And then that legacyxperia logo bootloop. I would like to try your suggestion but dont know how.
So, this is where I fail:
"1.1 (optional): If the device is not booting, reboot to bootloader again and run:
fastboot erase system
fastboot erase userdata"
Question: How do I reboot to bootloader with my phone stuck on that logo before CMR and run those fastboot options?
Mike? Anyone?
21st April 2017, 06:42 PM |#8498  
Flag Thane
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smultronic

Hello!
first of all I must say I like and admire your work here Mike from Ioannina. I need help with this ROM however.
I have st15i, rooted, unlocked bootloader (at least it is stated beyond that hiden menu: *#*#service#*#*.
When trying to install a custom ROM everything is fine as long as it is a GB or ICS rom.
But when it comes to KK my phone gets stuck on legacyxperia logo. It goes bootloop. I just cant get into CM recovery.
I downloaded your Rom. Extracted kernel (boot.img). Placed ROM on SD card. Flashed kernel with Flashtool. Dissconnected phone. Pressed vol down + power with continuously pressing vol down until it supposed to enter CM recovery. And then that legacyxperia logo bootloop. I would like to try your suggestion but dont know how.
So, this is where I fail:
"1.1 (optional): If the device is not booting, reboot to bootloader again and run:
fastboot erase system
fastboot erase userdata"
Question: How do I reboot to bootloader with my phone stuck on that logo before CMR and run those fastboot options?
Mike? Anyone?

Format system->data->cache from recovery itself
27th April 2017, 09:58 PM |#8499  
Flag Guadalajara, Jalisco
Thanks Meter: 1

Donate to Me
More
Hi I would like to request a cm11 kernel but to install it in the formatted microsd (fat32 / ext4, "ext4 system as in cm12") or (f2fs / ext4 for the whole system as cm13) sorry my bad english
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm11.0, cyanogenmod 11.0, kitkat 4.4, kk 4.4, legacyxperia

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)