Thanks Meter: 35

By webs05, Senior Member on 28th July 2010, 07:21 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th July 2010, 06:12 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Quad Cities

More
So it seems that the top list of codes work fairly universally and the bottom list, unverified codes, work sporadically or only with stock roms and dialers.

I'm going to flash a rooted stock tonight and try the unverified codes. I'll report back my findings. I didn't get a chance to last night cause it took forever to download the rom.

29th July 2010, 06:14 PM |#22  
OP Senior Member
Flag Quad Cities

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistersquirrle

*#*#4636#*#* works just fine for me, I can verify it. It's phone information. It contains "Phone information, Battery information, Battery history, Useage statistics, Wifi information"
I'm on Cyanogen's RC1 ROM ATM, but it's worked for me back when I was on Hero_Over's Baked Snack

Interesting... would you mind testing a few of the other *# codes and let me know if any of them work for you? Looks like I need to test on Cyanogen's roms too.
29th July 2010, 06:28 PM |#23  
Flag Olympia, WA
Thanks Meter: 1

More
They won't work on cyanogen rom. I had to swap numbers, was on the phone with sprint forever. Finally I figured it out. Restored to damage, used code to change number, the flashed back to cm6.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
29th July 2010, 06:45 PM |#24  
OP Senior Member
Flag Quad Cities

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaney

They won't work on cyanogen rom. I had to swap numbers, was on the phone with sprint forever. Finally I figured it out. Restored to damage, used code to change number, the flashed back to cm6.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

So you had issues on 2.2 too? That is my experience as well, and the experience of others. Which specific code didn't work for you? Also were you using the same version of CM6 as the person above?
30th July 2010, 05:49 PM |#25  
OP Senior Member
Flag Quad Cities

More
Just updated the list again. I was only able to get one more working. I tried stock rooted, PCIMG from witslack's starting over (I haven't tried Toasts' yet cause I'm at work and do not have it downloaded), and CM6. CM6 was the only one that got me another code. Once I try Toasts' PCIMG I will udpate again.

Anyone else?
31st July 2010, 05:22 AM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Question Update PRL on avafroyoV3
Has anyone figured out how to update PRL on avafroyoV3? I seem get atrocious reception with sprint, was hoping to use the techknowfile hack. TIA.
31st July 2010, 06:53 AM |#27  
OP Senior Member
Flag Quad Cities

More
On the first post I mentioned how I'm working on fixing the issue. Patience young grasshopper...

Sent from Evo
31st July 2010, 06:55 PM |#28  
Flag Plano, TX
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Using the current rooted HTC Froyo update, entering ##DATA# is recognized, but the keypad does not respond to enter the MSL.
Is this the same issue you're working on, or a new one?
31st July 2010, 10:19 PM |#29  
OP Senior Member
Flag Quad Cities

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbarrett

Using the current rooted HTC Froyo update, entering ##DATA# is recognized, but the keypad does not respond to enter the MSL.
Is this the same issue you're working on, or a new one?

I've not heard of that issue, and if that is in fact the case that would be something I would not be able to solve unless I worked for Sprint. Are you sure you are entering in your code correctly? I am downloading 2.2 and will try in a bit.
1st August 2010, 07:19 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Using ##data# on froyo my keypad comes up. Just can't get ##775# to work.

Sent from Yubby's EVO
1st August 2010, 09:25 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I tried the *#*#4636#*#* on the fresh 2.2 rom and it didn't work at all.
the other top list codes due seem to work with this rom.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
## codes, codes man, programming codes, the codes...

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)