[STABLE1] [UNOFFICIAL] [ROM] OMGB 1.2.3 (Android 2.3.7 - .35 kernel)

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OMGB = Pure Gingerbread AOSP. Minimal deviations from stock.
    Current version 1.2.3-STABLE1 as of May 07

This is for all you guys out there who want their phone slim, sleek, and fast.

• 2.3.7 Based.
    • Fast
    • Minimal deviations from stock

• Three in one reboot mod
      • Extra Rom info in About Phone
      • Screen On/Off enabled by default
      • Ubuntu font
      • T3hh4xx0r Wallpapers
      • TMO Theme Changer
      • FM Radio
      • Stripped down God Mode for easy addons and nightlies downloads
    Known Bugs
    • Data doesn't work on New BB version - Fixed in Stable1 (libril.so)
    • Libaudio outdated,so audio isn't routed correctly Fixed in Stable1 (libaudiopolicy.so)
    • Wi-Fi sleep policy does not work - Fixed in Stable1 (zImage)
    • Chargemode is buggy - Fixed in Stable1 (init)
    Screenshots
    It's AOSP,so you basically need to look around for AOSP screenshots.
    Downloads:

Changelog:

-RC0:

• Initial buggy release -Beta2
    -Beta2 (RC1):

• Changed device tree,highly optimized by me
    • Microphone fixed
    • FM Radio fixed
    • Added lockscreen_carrier_default to all languages. Now,instead of (no service) shows Optimus One OMGB(no service). Modified all languages values to make it show on different langs.
    • Languages fixed (now has every lang)
    • God Mode now reads P500 as a supported device
    • Translated wallpapers for all values (in every lang but english showed CyanogenMod wallpapers).
    • Translated Protips for all values (in every lang but english wasn't showing OMGB tips,and my tips :D)
    • Removed the brcm_patchram_plus in source
    • Patched official CM7 folder to make WiFi work
    • A lot of new code updates
    -Stable1:

• Updated libaudio
    • Fixed data on New BB
    • Fixed Wi-Fi sleep policy not working
    • Added ThunderVN kernel
    • Chargemode bugs fixed
    Source (OMGB)
    Source (LG-P500 device tree)
    Twitter (r2DoesInc)
    Twitter (me)
    IRC
    #omfx on Freenode or use our Webchat
    Yo guys out there! Guess who's finally back to renew P500 development (lol :p) :D Nah seriously,lemme just explain what happened.

On February,13 2012 my ASUS laptop (X53SV-SX598V) was sent to the store where I bought it. On February,17 (2012),the computer was sent to ASUS italian technical assistance center. On February,19 (2012) the computer arrived to the spot. For 4 f*cking weeks those bastards didn't even take a look to my PC. In the 5th week they started to take a look,and they couldn't understand the problem (!!!). So on the 7th week the store owner decided to call again the technical assistance center,and they said: "The AC circuit is broken,we don't have a new one". So the owner was so kind to offer me a new computer. I couldn't make my mind. Here's the deal:

• Acer Aspire (i5 / 6GB RAM / CUDA 2GB)
    • HP (i5 / 4GB RAM / RADEON 2GB DDR5(!))
    I decided to keep the HP. The i5 is great for building ****,the i7 is good for graphic stuffs. And anyway I'm adding 4 extra GB of RAM so i5 + 8GB RAM = good.

Buying it on wednesday.

Trust me. I'm speaking specifically to italian people. Do not buy ASUS PCs,their technical assistance sucks c*ck.

So here's the deal: As soon as I get the lappy,I'll put ubuntu on it and then sync all repos I need. Current projects? Well..

• OMGB (Will quit this really quick,easy right? :))
    • OMFGB (closed-source port I'm trying)
    • CM6 (kinda sick of Froyo ****,so I'll implement ueventd and fix the camera real quick)
    • openOptimus (I want to give last update for ever,it will be the best update,since on april this rom will make a year. ANNIVERSARY EDITION v3 coming ;))
    • Finally,AOKP (teamwork with mDroidd). Wait for me!
    langeuges fixed great news and 1 question this build based on last r2d omgb source or your old omgb source
    sorry for my bad english

Well,from december to april there have been no OMGB updates - just my device folder completely renewed ;) We can consider this as an AOSP ROM just with god mode that only work for file manager and gapps. Can't download the mainstream.

P.S: The build seems complete,but camera FCes. I'll rebuild the needed module. Good news is that copybit doesn't slow down **** ;)

P.P.S: I'll upload an AMSS6031 and an AMSS6134 (old and new bb iirc) version separately,no need fixes or stuff ;)
    YEAHHHHHHH

Chargemode working now! This makes me sooo much happy because we're close to release. :)

But,uh.. it boots wierd,it skips bootanimation.

EDIT: Fixed that also ;) who knows,ETA may be tonight or tomorrow ;)

EDIT: RIL Fixed!!!!! :) Building & uploading ;)
    LATEST NEWS: I'm now buying a (obviously free) HP. Specs:

- Core i7
    - 6 GB RAM
    - Radeon HD 1GB DDR5.

I'll join the MAC soon. I'll buy the PC in two days. 12H of full charge then install ubuntu. So on thursday I will restore my developer habits :p

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium