Language Packs for Custom ROMS

Search This thread

niko99

May 15, 2008
I think the best option will be try and check, if you rename your stock Settings.apk to Settings.apk.bak and pase a new and that not work.. you make easy move back to stock settings.

Its make dont work with "hard modded" roms
(i tested this with my D3 rom link below, and with stock motorola 906)

Stepp

Sep 7, 2008
Salerno
I think the best option will be try and check, if you rename your stock Settings.apk to Settings.apk.bak and pase a new and that not work.. you make easy move back to stock settings.

Its make dont work with "hard modded" roms
(i tested this with my D3 rom link below, and with stock motorola 906)

Can you make a descripton of your rom in english ?

Forget, I used google translator. I will try your rom :)

Last edited:

niko99

May 15, 2008
I prepare a version global version for with all lang. and make a post on this forum because this one is prepare for polish people :)

Last edited:

niko99

May 15, 2008
yes, you make download and try my rom from below link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8h5y3a4uul2stg0/DROM_1_4_PL_niko99_droid3_XT862_test.zip

photo

drom14xt862motoroladroi.jpg

niko99

May 15, 2008
Im in the job right now but..

do you try set in more locale 2 , click on custom locale / and input manually

Language - ar
country - AR

and click Set

?

JaeRite

Sep 8, 2014
Can anyone shed some light on a langauge pack or how to add spanish via custom rom or generic samsung on a g730w8 s3 mini canadian version...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone. I've tested a log of roms lately, and almost all removed other languages except English and Spanish. It seems, just to decrease a big 8 mb of space ¬¬
    Unfortunately, a lot of people still doesn't know very well other languages (my english still bad, but i can comunicate sometimes). So... i'll not gonna ask to get those language packs again in those ROMs, but upload the original language packs (Portuguese Brazil, Japan, whatever...) All it was originally found in STOCK ROM.

That could be possible to do?

Right now, i need these language pack for Motorola Milestone 3 XT862/XT860.

Best regards.