FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][N9005][LOLLIPOP][AROMA] JACKYAWAY L4 ROM [10.08.2015]

741 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,027
 
By jackyaway, Senior Member on 4th December 2013, 05:25 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from jackyaway: Jackyaway ROM for N9005
16th February 2014, 04:55 PM |#521  
lasermaniak's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Eastleigh
Thanks Meter: 7
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackyaway

Sammobile, samsung-updates and HERE there are some mirror.

Thanks alot m8 !

Wysłane z mojego SM-N9005 przy użyciu Tapatalka
16th February 2014, 05:10 PM |#522  
sille's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amberg
Thanks Meter: 309
 
More
just wanted to start some apps like mobileTV by T-mobile in Germany... always said that i got a modified firmware running... dont have this issue on CM or FlexKat... any advice?
16th February 2014, 05:16 PM |#523  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,027
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flooi

just wanted to start some apps like mobileTV by T-mobile in Germany... always said that i got a modified firmware running... dont have this issue on CM or FlexKat... any advice?

Try rootcloak.

Inviato dal mio SM-N9005 utilizzando Tapatalk
16th February 2014, 06:16 PM |#524  
JazonX's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 658
 
Donate to Me
More
Im on NA7 (Last) Build. Any Important drastic changes between the new one and the last one?
Feeling lazy to go through all the wipe and flash process... then setting up..
16th February 2014, 06:39 PM |#525  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,027
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazonX

Im on NA7 (Last) Build. Any Important drastic changes between the new one and the last one?
Feeling lazy to go through all the wipe and flash process... then setting up..

Latest version is always better than previous . I suggest you to update because NB3 feels smoother and faster than NA7, non original cover are working (I have no cover but people say that cover are working well now) and some system applications are updated.

Inviato dal mio SM-N9005 utilizzando Tapatalk
16th February 2014, 06:55 PM |#526  
JazonX's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 658
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackyaway

Latest version is always better than previous . I suggest you to update because NB3 feels smoother and faster than NA7, non original cover are working (I have no cover but people say that cover are working well now) and some system applications are updated.

Inviato dal mio SM-N9005 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Mate.. Already started downloading at the time I posted this!
16th February 2014, 07:53 PM |#527  
lasermaniak's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Eastleigh
Thanks Meter: 7
 
Donate to Me
More
Just installed fresh official NB3, CWM and Jacky's Rom.
I can confirm that everything is running smoothly and with no errors, as always brilliant work

Wysłane z mojego SM-N9005 przy użyciu Tapatalka
The Following User Says Thank You to lasermaniak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lasermaniak Ad-Free
16th February 2014, 07:54 PM |#528  
coelho_'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 163
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasermaniak

Just installed fresh official NB3, CWM and Jacky's Rom.
I can confirm that everything is running smoothly and with no errors, as always brilliant work

Wysłane z mojego SM-N9005 przy użyciu Tapatalka

same here, good job
The Following User Says Thank You to coelho_ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift coelho_ Ad-Free
17th February 2014, 12:12 AM |#529  
maidangisme's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Homeless
Thanks Meter: 201
 
More
I'm on NA7, is NB3 has another new bootloader than NA6 firmware?
-Thanks for update.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
17th February 2014, 12:37 AM |#530  
lasermaniak's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Eastleigh
Thanks Meter: 7
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maidangisme

I'm on NA7, is NB3 has another new bootloader than NA6 firmware?
-Thanks for update.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

It feels smoother and a little bit quicker as well.

Wysłane z mojego SM-N9005 przy użyciu Tapatalka
The Following User Says Thank You to lasermaniak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lasermaniak Ad-Free
17th February 2014, 12:41 AM |#531  
maidangisme's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Homeless
Thanks Meter: 201
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasermaniak

It feels smoother and a little bit quicker as well.

Wysłane z mojego SM-N9005 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Thanks for quick replied.
-Do I have to flash stock NB3 first?
-I'm now on NA7-1.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes