[UTIL] TouchWatch2 2.44 -Timer/Stopwatch (multilanguage)

Search This thread

Ethermind

Jan 16, 2009
My customizing : )

screen40.png
screen39.png
screen42.png

lopez1_de

Jun 14, 2007
Always ready for beta-testing : )

=============

Improvement for version 2.4.5 may be :)

Custom title and translation for "Icon" (russion "Иконка").

Yeah, "Icon" is not translated. But it's hard to get all the translators to translate this word. ;)
Custom title is possible already, just tab it.

Do you want provide me the really nice gfx for the buttons?

Ethermind

Jan 16, 2009
Yeah, "Icon" is not translated. But it's hard to get all the translators to translate this word. ;)

http://translate.google.com/
Computer terms translated correctly usual. Anyway, it comes with time )

Custom title is possible already, just tab it.

OMG! I did not seen that nice improvement in ChangeLog!
Excellent!

Do you want me provide the really nice gfx for the buttons?

Archive is attached.
All icons are free for use (and some free for change) and was got from free-icon-finders and deviantart.com. Except timer.png (Leopard Stopwatch) - free desktop use only.

PS New cab works nice.

Last edited:

timmendorf

Oct 20, 2010
Very nice, thanks.
Please tell me where and how, I mean in which stage of setting up, you get the names like "Pizza" or "Tea" into this program.
In my htc HD Mini there is a keyboard available and coming up on touch, but there is no input field for text, just the 3 icons. The text stays Chronometre (in my phone in Greek) or Stopwatch.

Thanks
t

Wciekly

Apr 13, 2010
I din't check if there was similar info in previous posts...if yes - sorry for that..
Anyway..regarding to issues with S2U, the last checked update of U2U2 has posibility to add .exe exceptions, so I added TouchWatch and now works fine, even when phone is off...

NanaSarah

Jul 30, 2010
Pittsbugh, PA area
Just Perfect!

What a great little app! And miles better than any of the other dozen I downloaded and tossed trying to find one that worked effectively, was simple to use, and was even the tiniest bit touch friendly. You've even added icons that I can change if I have timers that I use a lot so I know what they are for -- I went hunting and found a T-shirt draped over a box that will be my timer for moving the laundry from washer to dryer. (http://www.iconspedia.com/icon/trashfull-15345.html)

Thanks so much for doing this. I really appreciate it.

Flashhawk

Mar 1, 2009
Yeah it's a really great app. One thing irritates me a bit. I (using a i900) have turned of the screen direction changer because its annoying me ... Your tool is not sensitive to this. It changes the screen directions nevertheless. Could you please try to sense the state in which my settings are and let your tool behave that way? Would be great!!
Flashhawk

paleozord

Sep 22, 2007
Over a year since the last post in this thread.. has development been discontinued? On my HD2 about 95% of the time Touchwatch2 v2.4.4 works perfectly fine. The other 5% of the time, when the timer is up and the phone is in sleep/lock/standby, instead of sounding the alarm it freezes/crashes the device completely and a battery pull is necessary in order to restart. This is problematic as you can never be totally sure whether the time has elapsed yet or whether the device has simply locked up completely. There is nothing to tell you this has happened except when you go to turn the device back on to check, you see that it's frozen at the lock screen and won't respond. I do not have S2U2 installed on my phone, or any other lockscreen customizations.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,

it's time to release the new version of TouchWatch2.

Requirements:

Features:
    • up to 6 timers or stopwatches
    • works with all screen resolutions (VGA,QVGA,WVGA etc.)
    • multilanguage (English, German, Spanish, Italian, Dansk, French, Greek, Czech, Polish, Hungarian, Russian, Lithuanian).
    • landscape support / sensor support with auto rotation
    • d-pad support
    • AppToDate support (download AppToDate here)
    • use your own notifications sounds (WAV only)
    • use your own icons (PNG only)
    • you can change graphics and colors (registry only HKLM\Software\M_G\TouchWatch2\)

Usage:
    The usage is very simple. Just use fingertips to start or stop a timer (or press d-pad action). If you want to reset a timer, hold down your finger for 500ms (or press d-pad action for 500ms). To modify the settings of a timer, tab on the left side icon and the settings will open (or press d-pad left).

Installation:

Copy and run the CAB file on your device. You will find a shortcut to TouchWatch2 in your programs startmenu.

Screenshots:
    TouchWatch2_screen1.png
    TouchWatch2_screen3.png
    TouchWatch2_screen2.png

Tweaks
    You can find some more settings in your registry. HKLM\Software\M_G\TouchWatch2

S2U Users:
    If you are using Slide2Unlock there might be a problem if you switch off the device while a timer is running. S2U forces the device to suspend, but the device have to be in unattended mode to work properly.
    Take one of this possibilities:
    1. Uninstall S2U.
    2. or Never switch off the device while a timer is running.
    3. or Try to configure S2U like this (settings taken from G-Alarm Homepage):
    * Lock when screen is blank > off
    * Lock when backlight turns off > off
    * Power off in > off
    * But blank screen only > off
    * Blank screen on talk > off
    * Please check those settings on both "On battery power" and "On external power"

Version History:
    2.4.4:
    * Added icons for timer/stopwatch
    * Added sensor support for auto rotation
    * Added darker color for disabled timer/stopwatch
    * Added lithuanian translation (many thanks to cukierkas)

2.4.3:
    * Fixed polish translation errors
    * Added russian translation (many thanks to Ethermind)

2.4.2:
    * Added polish translation (many thanks to billyJ)
    * Added hungarian translation (many thanks to gidano)

2.4:
    * Added greek translation (many thanks to dancer_69)
    * Added czech translation (many thanks to Dr.Hadr)
    * Fixed AppToDate problem
    * Fixed landscape view
    * Changed default elapsed alarm cycles to 20 instead of 5
    * Added the ability to change LED ID for vibration via registry
    * Added clock (on last timer item if no timer is set)
    * Added some new sounds
    * Device isn't vibrating anymore at startup, if you deactivate vibrating response in the settings

2.34:
    * Increased graphics performance by 50%! Milliseconds updating faster now.
    * Slightly lower battery usage
    * Fixed a bug noticed by trids. If you long-click ("reset") on a timer that is not yet defined, then the app don't crashes anymore.

2.33:
    * Added AppToDate support.
    * Fixed font problem. Digital font was displaying in google maps and some other programs. This is a strange behavior of some programs which don't have set a explizit font for usage.

2.32:
    * Fixed WVGA fitting.
    * Added support for switching the device off while timer/stopwatch is running
    * Added S2U2 detection and automatic exception creation.

2.3:
    * Hopefully fixed screen fitting for WVGA devices

2.2:
    * Overall user interface speed and battery consumption is improved.
    * Added multilanguage support (English, German, Spanish, Italian, Dansk, French).
    * Added the possibility to change the timers description (like "Eggs" or "raise pot").
    * Added the possibility to change a timers value by keyboard.
    * Added a button to mute the elapsed alarm and let timer run.
    * Added easy access to the main features.
    * Hiding TouchWatch is now working correctly. If an alarm is playing, TouchWatch will come to front automatically.
    * Color change (and other tweaks) possible with registry editor (HKLM\Software\M_G\TouchWatch\).
    * Fixed sound bugs.
    * Removed custom taskbar. The windows default taskbar will do the job.

2.01b:
    * Added an option to select between application- or standard taskbar.
    * Fixed bug: Font directory not found at startup (DirectoryNotFoundException).

2.0b:
    * First beta release.

Support me with a donation for future developments:

Thank you!

No donations received so far. ;)

Download:
    You can update TouchWatch2 with AppToDate.
    TouchWatch2 v2.4.4 - CAB Installer

Translation:
    If you are interested to make a translation for TouchWatch, translate the following words please. Also corrections are welcome! I will then release it in one of the next version. Thank you very much.
    Code:
    OK
    Click
    Elapsed alarm - audio
    Elapsed alarm - vibrate
    Elapsed
    Hide
    Set alarm volume to maximum
    Remove
    Click response - audio
    Click response - vibrate
    Font was installed. Please restart TouchWatch.
    Slide2Unlock was found on your device. This program is known for causing timer problems. TouchWatch is now trying to adjust settings from S2U.
    Settings
    Stopwatch
    Timer
    Homepage