FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[UNOFFICIAL][DAILY-DRIVER][ALPHA-5] Carbon Rom For i9500 [26.08.13][HALO-2.0][A-Update]

902 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,839

Post Reply Email Thread
19th August 2013, 08:53 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Can you fix this bug where when forwading a video,a message that says 'cant play this video' pop's up

19th August 2013, 09:17 AM |#22  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Gapps
Hi All,

Can I use gapps-jb-20130729 (for CM-10.2 unofficial) or pa_gapps-full-4.3-20130805a-signed with Carbon rom?

Thanks for the hard work Doga. You DA man..

edit: Is then ZIP file only 57.11 MB. Just downloaded and got the file size 57.11 MB.. Strange..
19th August 2013, 10:28 AM |#23  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag San Francisco, CA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sozofriend1234

Hi All,

Can I use gapps-jb-20130729 (for CM-10.2 unofficial) or pa_gapps-full-4.3-20130805a-signed with Carbon rom?

Thanks for the hard work Doga. You DA man..

edit: Is then ZIP file only 57.11 MB. Just downloaded and got the file size 57.11 MB.. Strange..

Thanks
Yes you can use other gapps but i wont support other gapps.
If other newest gapps working stable,please report so i can update gapps package link..but some gapps doesnt work correctly so i wont answer "why google services FC?" Etc. Questions..

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
19th August 2013, 10:38 AM |#24  
Flag Cebu City
Thanks Meter: 269

More
@doga.ozkaraca: maybe if its okay stop creating individual roms and go directly to PAC rom because it has all the best features that u individually making so that u dont have hard time updating all roms.. i think @Grarak discontinued his PAC rom
The Following User Says Thank You to gdonanthony For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gdonanthony Ad-Free
19th August 2013, 10:41 AM |#25  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag San Francisco, CA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdonanthony

@doga.ozkaraca: maybe if its okay stop creating individual roms and go directly to PAC rom because it has all the best features that u individually making so that u dont have hard time updating all roms.. i think @Grarak discontinued his PAC rom

I was compiling PA .but grarak started PA compiling too.so didnt release because of grarak .maybe i can release PA .if grarak wont release. @Grarak will you release PA??

19th August 2013, 10:43 AM |#26  
Flag Cebu City

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by doga.ozkaraca

I was compiling PA .but grarak started PA compiling too.so didnt release because of grarak .maybe i can release PA .if grarak wont release. @Grarak will you release PA??

i started using PA and loving it much... but im sad that Grarak suddenly stop updating it and i see you very actively creating and updating ROMS so i came up to that idea
The Following User Says Thank You to gdonanthony For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gdonanthony Ad-Free
19th August 2013, 11:29 AM |#27  
Flag 21.14°N 81.38°E
Thanks Meter: 990

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

No grarak wont be releasing PA. He has released complete AOSP based ROM and has provided his sources so anyone who likes to compile PA from his sources can do so. So if you have a working PA rom , you can release it.

19th August 2013, 12:29 PM |#28  
Recognized Developer
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 10,238

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdonanthony

I didn't discontinued with pac
I am also working on other devices.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Grarak For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th August 2013, 12:31 PM |#29  
Flag Cebu City

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grarak

I didn't discontinued with pac
I am also working on other devices.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda app-developers app

oh ! thanks for saying that so now ill be waiting ur updates for pac rom coz ill be using it...
19th August 2013, 03:49 PM |#30  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,241

More
Quote:

a bit still you must take screenshot for that
but you can take panoramic photos that function working

sorry
i dint get u

u mean i can CLICK panaromic images but not NORMAL images??
19th August 2013, 04:50 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 125

More
Hello...Firstly..thank you for your time and effort in developing not only this fantadtic rom..but all the others ad well. .I was really close to selling my s4..but you and all the other great developers have breathed new life into my s4.. I am pleased to say the latest release is very stable and buttery smooth. .there are only two bugs..not sure if reported elsewhere..and I tried looking for them in this thread. .if they are know bugs then I apologize for my ignorance. 1) the keylights remain on always, even if the screen is off. 2) CM focal force closes..though that may be a cm issue and not a rom issue. That being said. This rom is amazing. Thabk you again
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
carbon

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)