FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[DEVDB][TWRP][PhilZ Touch] XZDualRecovery 2.8.26 RELEASE

5,379 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,416
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from [NUT]: The installer contains a ROOT EXPLOIT, this will trip A/V tools (e.g. ESET NOD32), disable it to download!!
5th May 2015, 04:21 PM |#5021  
devilmaycry2020's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 233
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [NUT]

Apply a sdcard permission fix and it should spring back in to life.

where can i find it ?
 
 
5th May 2015, 04:39 PM |#5022  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 113
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilmaycry2020

where can i find it ?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=nextapp.sdfix
The Following User Says Thank You to pvnsai73 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pvnsai73 Ad-Free
5th May 2015, 04:53 PM |#5023  
westernmg's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 282
 
More
Hey, I have no Idea if this is the right place to post it, but i have a problem with the Kernelbuilder (http://nut.xperia-files.com/).

I'm trying to create a stock kernel with recovery for the latest 23.1.A.1.28 Sony LP ROM for Xperia Z2 6503.

Everytime i upload the kernel*.sin i get the following messages:

Code:
Uploading finished!
Received a 10.78MiB file called kernel_S1-SW-LIVE-9C84-PID1-0006-MMC.sin succesfully, continueing!

Feast your eyes, you're whitnessing magic!
Unpacking the uploaded kernel...

SIN v3 file, decrypting now... 
Extracting ELF parts from SIN kernel image... 
Saving kernel to kernel_S1-SW-LIVE-9C84-PID1-0006-MMC.zImage 
Saving ramdisk to kernel_S1-SW-LIVE-9C84-PID1-0006-MMC.ramdisk.cpio.gz 
Saving QCDT to kernel_S1-SW-LIVE-9C84-PID1-0006-MMC.qcdt.img
Seems like everything was ok, but there is no link to download the created Kernel.
The Following User Says Thank You to westernmg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift westernmg Ad-Free
5th May 2015, 05:05 PM |#5024  
devilmaycry2020's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 233
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvnsai73

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=nextapp.sdfix

Won't work, this app for KK 4.4 fixing sdcard,my phone was using JB4.3
Still unable to read XZDR.prop
5th May 2015, 06:09 PM |#5025  
Member
Flag Gijón
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilmaycry2020

Won't work, this app for KK 4.4 fixing sdcard,my phone was using JB4.3
Still unable to read XZDR.prop

From 'terminal' or 'adb shell', run those commands:
Code:
su
mount -o remount,rw /system
busybox sed -i -e "/WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE/,/<\/permission>/ s#^\(.*</permission>\)#\\t<group gid=\"media_rw\" />\\n\\1#" /system/etc/permissions/platform.xml
and then reboot the device to apply...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joseangel.alv For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift joseangel.alv Ad-Free
5th May 2015, 07:07 PM |#5026  
Quote:
Originally Posted by westernmg

Hey, I have no Idea if this is the right place to post it, but i have a problem with the Kernelbuilder (http://nut.xperia-files.com/).

I'm trying to create a stock kernel with recovery for the latest 23.1.A.1.28 Sony LP ROM for Xperia Z2 6503.

Everytime i upload the kernel*.sin i get the following messages:

Code:
Uploading finished!
Received a 10.78MiB file called kernel_S1-SW-LIVE-9C84-PID1-0006-MMC.sin succesfully, continueing!

Feast your eyes, you're whitnessing magic!
Unpacking the uploaded kernel...

SIN v3 file, decrypting now... 
Extracting ELF parts from SIN kernel image... 
Saving kernel to kernel_S1-SW-LIVE-9C84-PID1-0006-MMC.zImage 
Saving ramdisk to kernel_S1-SW-LIVE-9C84-PID1-0006-MMC.ramdisk.cpio.gz 
Saving QCDT to kernel_S1-SW-LIVE-9C84-PID1-0006-MMC.qcdt.img
Seems like everything was ok, but there is no link to download the created Kernel.

This is definitely the right place.

Hmm... Very odd. I'll have a look at it soon, I know it might be caused by a patch I did for the CyanogenMod kernel for the xperia sp...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [NUT] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [NUT] Ad-Free
5th May 2015, 10:30 PM |#5027  
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvnsai73

Bro may I know is there any progress in our phne t2ultra dual...nd do u remember me(t2 ultra dual byselinux patching problem)

Stop asking, please. I never forget these things, just be patient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by westernmg

Hey, I have no Idea if this is the right place to post it, but i have a problem with the Kernelbuilder (http://nut.xperia-files.com/).

I'm trying to create a stock kernel with recovery for the latest 23.1.A.1.28 Sony LP ROM for Xperia Z2 6503.

Everytime i upload the kernel*.sin i get the following messages:
[SNIP]
Seems like everything was ok, but there is no link to download the created Kernel.

It seems I was right, it was a bug because of a fix to cure a bug... nice

Fixed it, it's now working again.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to [NUT] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [NUT] Ad-Free
5th May 2015, 10:53 PM |#5028  
Member
Flag Gijón
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
I'm sorry!

I edited the code of my previous post (there was an error).

Right now, it's corrected... I've tested it, just to be sure!
6th May 2015, 06:17 AM |#5029  
devilmaycry2020's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 233
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseangel.alv

From 'terminal' or 'adb shell', run those commands:

Code:
su
mount -o remount,rw /system
busybox sed -i -e "/WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE/,/<\/permission>/ s#^\(.*</permission>\)#\\t<group gid=\"media_rw\" />\\n\\1#" /system/etc/permissions/platform.xml
and then reboot the device to apply...

i've tried but it didn't work. Still Unable to read XZDR.prop file in XZDualRecovery on Sdcard1
Here is the platform.xml after applied your command
Attached Files
File Type: zip platform.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.9 KB, 12 views)
6th May 2015, 06:37 AM |#5030  
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilmaycry2020

i've tried but it didn't work. Still Unable to read XZDR.prop file in XZDualRecovery on Sdcard1
Here is the platform.xml after applied your command

Did you update to the latest on play?
@AngelBob, maybe you can help this guy? Remember it's android 4.3...
6th May 2015, 06:45 AM |#5031  
devilmaycry2020's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 233
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [NUT]

Did you update to the latest on play?
@AngelBob, maybe you can help this guy? Remember it's android 4.3...

Yeah. latest 2.8.14,i think this problem occurred after i Resize sdcard0 and internal storage to maximize space for apps by @bsined
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cwm, doomkernel, locked bootloader, recovery, twrp
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes