Attachments

• Starwars_SaberSounds_Flashable.zip
    217.3 KB · Views: 142

dr71399

Account currently disabled
Mar 2, 2008
GB
meettomy.site
I know this theard is 5 yrs old but I lost my unlock sounds don’t know why can somebody please make me a flashable zip file with iPhone lock and unlock sounds for my htc 10 my rooted with s-off I have twrp I’m also on stock rom don’t know which is the best Rom for my device... please if someone can please help me I’ll gladly appreciate it.. if I have to donate for the help.. I’m gladly ready PM anybody ....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello!
    The stock unlock and lock stock sounds in the One are too quiet,only supersonic equipped machines could detect them!!
    So I took them off,normalized(volume) them using a pro sound editor and voila!
    Now you can finally hear the sounds when unlocking or locking the screen.
    UNZIP the file,it's not a flashable zip
    You can rather use a file browser for root like Root Explorer:
    -Place the 2 ogg files in your SD card
    -Copy
    -Paste into system/media/audio/ui
    -Restart!!
    -Don't forget to enable the lock sound in system settings :)

Or Push via ADB from your computer:
    -adb remount
    -adb push unlock.ogg system/media/audio/ui
    -adb push lock.ogg system/media/audio/ui
    -adb reboot

Lock.zip = Normalized volume
    stocks.zip = Louder than normalised
    OneX.zip = Normalized stock sounds from OneX
    NEW NOKIA X unlock/lock sounds = Nokiax.zip
    I had created the zip for my so old thread now :p

Here u go flashable (300% of low/normal volume) -> http://vps.rana.sg/x920d/Virt-Delicious-Sense5-MODs/HighVolume_Sense5_Lock_Unlock_Sound.zip
    Hello!
    The stock unlock and lock stock sounds in the One are too quiet,only supersonic equipped machines could detect them!!
    So I took them off,normalized(volume) them using a pro sound editor and voila!
    Now you can finally hear the sounds when unlocking or locking the screen.
    Lock.zip = Normalized volume
    stocks.zip = Louder than normalised
    OneX.zip = Normalized stock sounds from OneX

@vegetaleb I hope you will not mind? ;)
    Here files from the first post for flashing from Recovery. You must choose one of them.
    Or you prefer the S4 ''bloop'' sound? (It's nice but could be cheesy after a while)

I like the htcOne sound. But if you could make it louder(est) and post it here or in the op along with the others.
    :)
    Hi dev it's working great the lock and unlock sound is now audible

Two request if possible

1. Make the lock and unlock sound more loud, around 450-500% total load from current 300% loud.
    2. Since you know how to make sounds louder maybe you can make the total sound coming out of the external boom speakers louder. HTC had it loud on 1.27 base but then after that all the other new Roms the sound has become a lot quieter. Maybe you can look it and see or change the Audi library settings for the external boom speakers and have them amplify the sound louder than what current level does.

A single file being loud and overall sound from the phone are not at all related :)

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Awesome!

So does this men were going to see some different ones?

Variety is always welcome ;)

Well I have one more.. These are from the butterfly.. Pretty good clicks

http://vps.rana.sg/x920d/Virt-Delicious-Sense5-MODs/Butterfly_Lock_Unlock_Sound.zip

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium