FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[24 MAY] Dorimanx-ROM-HIGH-END 3.1.9 N277 ODEX NO-HOME-REFRESH+ZRAM+SKIN+TWEAKS+CRON

12,696 posts
Thanks Meter: 93,757

Post Reply Email Thread
18th December 2011, 05:29 PM |#10011  
Flag San Antonio, TX
Thanks Meter: 116

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikmax

How can i fake what device i have? Since i installed the new market. But there are a shitload of apps that are not compatable with it.

Try changing your DPI to 160. I use 160 for my DPI and all Is good for me.

Sent from my HD2 using xda premium

18th December 2011, 06:27 PM |#10012  
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 119

More
Ramdisk image error
Hi,

I have just installed v3.0.0 setup in sig.
Install was sweet no probs then I ran the odex script all good.

Now when I try to boot into recovery I'm confronted with this "Error cannot read ramdisk image" (Red)

Rom still running sweet (least appears to be)

Suggestions/fix appreciated

Thanks.

ps. Am a little hesitant to do task29, afraid I might not be able to load rom after?
18th December 2011, 06:28 PM |#10013  
Flag Masterton
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Had a strange one last night, the led was blinking orange as sms had been recieved, I woke up the phone read the text hit reply and the led started flashing orange then green and the phone stopped responing to any key pre press both hardware keys and software. I waited a while it started to semi respond but what ever happening it could not recover ended up restarting phone.
18th December 2011, 07:56 PM |#10014  
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 2

More
What is the name of the stock screenlock app and where can I find it? I have searched in the /system/app/ for the string *lock* and I only receive results related to "*clock"...
18th December 2011, 08:01 PM |#10015  
Flag Bavaria
Thanks Meter: 2,733

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conrad-007

What is the name of the stock screenlock app and where can I find it? I have searched in the /system/app/ for the string *lock* and I only receive results related to "*clock"...

i think it´s inside of "android".
But you can activate and disable it in tablet-tweaks..
18th December 2011, 08:10 PM |#10016  
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 108

More
overheating?
It may be due to the apps I'm using but my phone stays at 102° & sometimes 104° as soon as I start to use it. The apps I have in mem are (sys tuner atk go launcher go contacts volume+ root call blocker masked crusader Swype weather & toggle widgets AD free juice defender and set cpu.) With just those apps I usually have about 184mb of mem left if I clear tasks. Phone is at around 84-90° until I open something like say Wordfued then it shoots up. That game shouldn't take the temp up that much since it's just a board game I would think. I run phone at 1036-245 on demand 786-245 conservative at 100° high end cron 256swap Zram boot boost mgldr. I have over 360apps installed. Attached term results for free and zram stats. Does it look like correct output? Can somebody tell me their vm heap settings? Other than the overheating which I think is my fault I don't have any problems with this ROM. Really need to keep those apps in mem do hope u guys can help.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-1324237175198.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	821338  
18th December 2011, 08:36 PM |#10017  
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 2

More
...where is the "Android" folder? I don't seem to find it anywhere...
I know I can activate/deactivate the lockscreen in Tablet tweeks but in my case it's not functioning at all.
18th December 2011, 09:11 PM |#10018  
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 108

More
android folder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conrad-007

...where is the "Android" folder? I don't seem to find it anywhere...
I know I can activate/deactivate the lockscreen in Tablet tweeks but in my case it's not functioning at all.

its located on ur sdcard
18th December 2011, 09:55 PM |#10019  
From the Land Down Under!!
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Crashing apps...
Hi guys.... I've been away for a while and have applied the latest update and now I find alot of my apps are crashing ie: Facebook, Zeam Launcher, Plume, Twitter, K-9 mail, and others....

First time this has happened. How can I correct these problems??

Cheers...
18th December 2011, 10:50 PM |#10020  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
tnx to dorimanx and good luck with the new album.stand still
tnx to dorimanx and good luck with the new album.stand still
18th December 2011, 11:33 PM |#10021  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag TERA Prime.
Thanks Meter: 93,757

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by h@wk3y3

Hi guys.... I've been away for a while and have applied the latest update and now I find alot of my apps are crashing ie: Facebook, Zeam Launcher, Plume, Twitter, K-9 mail, and others....

First time this has happened. How can I correct these problems??

Cheers...

fix_permissions

Sent from my HD2
The Following User Says Thank You to dorimanx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best rom, clk, dorimanx, fastest rom, gaming rom, home refresh, htc hd2 nandroid, kernel, mag, preformance, tweaked, tweaks, typhoon

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)