[Q] [ROOT] Orange Hi 4G (ZTE Blade Apex2)

Search This thread

harlock59

Mar 11, 2013
Valenciennes
Hello everyone,

i'd like to root my ZTE Blade Apex2. i read somewhere that bootloader was already unlocked but i didn't check it on my ZTE because i don't remember how to check it.

i also would like to enable usb debugging but i didn't succeed finding where to enable it.

Last edited:

alphace

Sep 10, 2010
Realme 6 Pro
You should try with towelroot app but the standard config doesn't work, even if it has the bugged samsung 3.4.x kernel, probably the right modstring should be applied. tried with the first 8 combinations without luck (search for towelroot)

The only thing I notice is that using the modstring "1337 0 1 7380 4 0" stated for "new samsung" the phone doesn't reboot (reboots when root fails) but the app keeps running and then crashes, maybe it's the right path.

aventyne

Jun 21, 2014
Rooting ORANGE HI 4G ( ZTE Blade APEX 2)

Thank you all, but towel root doesn't work.
I'm thinking on using ADB Shell, but I will have to learn about it. Any volunters?

guifort

Mar 30, 2007
Hello,

I have same issue with ZTE Blade Vec 4G (Soshphone 4G)

I have also tried towelroot with this modstring app freez and no root :( other root app doesn't work also.

Vol up or down = FTM or recovery I have'nt get fastboot mode working

Mac-intosh

Aug 12, 2008
Nothing more...

Hello guys !

I just tryed the last Chines version of 'eroot' v1.3.4 and... nothing more :crying:

Maybee the next time !

Bye

Attachments

• eroot_v1.3.4.jpg
    eroot_v1.3.4.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 580

Mikis89

Apr 15, 2011
vol up vol down and power up leaves the screen black with the red led on (possibly download mode), is it possible to gain root with that and an unlocked bootloader?

Last edited:

Algesat

Nov 16, 2014
Followed this guide and it worked

I did everything as the video told me to but it just rebooted my phone 3 times and gave me error 0x006. Can someone please help me or tell another root method cause i really want to get it rooted so i dont have to use my old phone every time i want to do something that reguires root. Hope somebody can help :)

(sorry for long message and my bad english)

that guide is for the blade apex 2, dont applies for the orange hi 4g

Algesat

Nov 16, 2014
But I dont have orange hi I have the blade apex 2 so what's the broblem?

The problem is that ZTE did some different revisions of the blade apex 2, customizing even the security for every phone carrier.

For example, the Yoigo (spain) Blade Vec 4G, is easy to root, and the Orange Rono (Orange customized zte blade vec 4g) is not rootable by now.

With my reasearch following this instructions we can access Fastboot mode on the Orange customized unit.
Some developer could take a look on that to make a perma-root, and develop roms, and custom recovery.

http://xdaforums.com/android/general/orange-hi-4g-blade-apex-2-getting-t3076536

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    To unlock "option pour les developpeurs" so as to enable "usb debugging" you have to go in "à apropos du téléphone" menu in "paramètre" and touch several times (eight times I think) on "numéro de build"