[rom][nandroid backup] 4.4.4 gpe using philz recovery

Search This thread

maurocds

Jan 30, 2013
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4oh7s53da552hum/clockworkmod.7z

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

READ

I HAVE NOT TESTED THIS, READ THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

i don´t know if this can be useful for anybody? i am not really sure if someones needs this but well, there you go

THIS WILL NOT UNBRICK OR REVIVE YOUR BRICKED MOTO G

AFTER RESTORING IT WILL ASK FOR A PASSWORD OR KEY, THAT IS BECAUSE OF THE PARTITION MESS CREATED IN 444 AND 442 AND STOCK MOTO G VS TRUE MOTO G GPE

i am not responsible if it does not work for you, i could not test this, i am just uploading the files for a nandroid backup i did with philz 6.47.7 for a fresh format 4.4.4 GPE (converted from regular moto g)

THE REASON I DID THIS, WAS WITH THE HOPE OF USING IT ON MY OTHER BRICKED MOTO G AFTER A BAD OTA FLASH, OR MAYBE SOME DEV CAN USE THIS FOR CREATING SOMETHING

-----------------------------

this is a nandroid backup of a regular non gpe moto g xt1032 16gb global gsm, converted to 4.4.2 GPE, then updated via OTA to 4.4.4 with stock recovery

after OTA update everything was working perfect, then i installed philz recovery, wiped user data and cache, then i did make the nandroid backup using philz, compressed using 7zip and and uploaded the file

usage:
-decompress the file somewhere
-put the folder clockworkmod on the phone
-using a custom recovery you can restore but it will not work on bricked phones, i don´t know if it will work on working 4.4.4 phones

----------

i have another moto g bricked for an incorrect ota install, sadly i can´t use this since my partitions are messed up, and there is no way that i know to upload a folder via fastboot

Last edited:
Reactions: phillipcooke1

lost101

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 30, 2008
To use this; 'userdata' must be formatted to EXT4 - in other words, you need to have already have flashed the GPE fastboot firmware image including partition table. Otherwise you will get an encryption message (asks for password.) If the 4.4.4 GPE Kernel is needed, it's available here:

Last edited:
Reactions: maurocds

raj.parekh07

May 18, 2012
If I'm on CrDroid
I want to convert my xt1033
To xt1032 (single sim)
Can I restore this ?
I don't have PC and I need to convert it don't have any option.
I am MSIM pure xt1033

.MoHaMaD

Mar 19, 2012

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-07-13-03-39.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-07-13-03-39.png
    139.5 KB · Views: 247

maurocds

Jan 30, 2013
sorry guys if it does not work

as i said i could not test this

my current moto g is bricked waiting for 444 images

and the moto g i used to create this nandroid backup was sold

i just uploaded the nandroid in case someone could use it for developing or something else, or help me un brick my phone

Lucas Eugene

hi could you please share a nandroid backup of 4.4.4 us retail

I want to try it but I don't have a wifi connection and through my mobile internet I cannot ota because of my data limitations.

Please can anyone provide the full backup of 4.4.4 retail US Global GSM

maurocds

Jan 30, 2013
hi could you please share a nandroid backup of 4.4.4 us retail

I want to try it but I don't have a wifi connection and through my mobile internet I cannot ota because of my data limitations.

Please can anyone provide the full backup of 4.4.4 retail US Global GSM

i believe there is no 444 for stock moto g non gpe

---------

bte i could unbrick my moto g using some guy method and german cwm backup, i tested my file from this post and yes it ask for a password, because partitions are a mess

stupid people who changed partitions in gpe and stock moto, really, who was the genius, let me congratulate that awesome person

nl2008

Jul 17, 2008
I got this restore by format /data directory to EXT4 via openrecover-twrp-2.7.7.1-xt1032 but NO network at all....Cant even recognised the simcard anymore..I've tried to flash stock modem from xt1032 still not working....Phone useless now without simcard....anyone got any solutions, pls share. My phone orig xt1033 convert to gpe xt1032 then ota 4.4.4 and soft brick when downgrade to gpe 4.2.2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/4oh7s53da552hum/clockworkmod.7z

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

READ

I HAVE NOT TESTED THIS, READ THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

i don´t know if this can be useful for anybody? i am not really sure if someones needs this but well, there you go

THIS WILL NOT UNBRICK OR REVIVE YOUR BRICKED MOTO G

AFTER RESTORING IT WILL ASK FOR A PASSWORD OR KEY, THAT IS BECAUSE OF THE PARTITION MESS CREATED IN 444 AND 442 AND STOCK MOTO G VS TRUE MOTO G GPE

i am not responsible if it does not work for you, i could not test this, i am just uploading the files for a nandroid backup i did with philz 6.47.7 for a fresh format 4.4.4 GPE (converted from regular moto g)

THE REASON I DID THIS, WAS WITH THE HOPE OF USING IT ON MY OTHER BRICKED MOTO G AFTER A BAD OTA FLASH, OR MAYBE SOME DEV CAN USE THIS FOR CREATING SOMETHING

-----------------------------

this is a nandroid backup of a regular non gpe moto g xt1032 16gb global gsm, converted to 4.4.2 GPE, then updated via OTA to 4.4.4 with stock recovery

after OTA update everything was working perfect, then i installed philz recovery, wiped user data and cache, then i did make the nandroid backup using philz, compressed using 7zip and and uploaded the file

usage:
    -decompress the file somewhere
    -put the folder clockworkmod on the phone
    -using a custom recovery you can restore but it will not work on bricked phones, i don´t know if it will work on working 4.4.4 phones

----------

i have another moto g bricked for an incorrect ota install, sadly i can´t use this since my partitions are messed up, and there is no way that i know to upload a folder via fastboot
    To use this; 'userdata' must be formatted to EXT4 - in other words, you need to have already have flashed the GPE fastboot firmware image including partition table. Otherwise you will get an encryption message (asks for password.) If the 4.4.4 GPE Kernel is needed, it's available here: