Chrome Beat / Chrome 2 Phone Question

Search This thread

boodies

Mar 3, 2010
Hi guys I just installed ICS Slim and boy am I glad I did. Smooth and Slick. One quick question, I did install Chrome Beta but do I have to separately install Chrome 2 Phone from the Market for it to work? I thought it might be built in. Thanks!

xriderx66

Oct 10, 2010
Frisco, TX
Hi guys I just installed ICS Slim and boy am I glad I did. Smooth and Slick. One quick question, I did install Chrome Beta but do I have to separately install Chrome 2 Phone from the Market for it to work? I thought it might be built in. Thanks!

Chrome BETA browser already had the "chrome 2 phone" feature built in, you have to login from your browser on your PC, and login on the android browser, and they should be connected, it does sometimes take a little bit of time for them to sync.

Reactions: boodies

boodies

Mar 3, 2010
Yeah, I did log in to both. I can even view the tabs on my Comp on my Phone but C2P is not working yet. I will give it some time first. Thanks!

boodies

Mar 3, 2010
After waiting a while, it still refuses to work. So I just went ahead and downloaded Chrome to Phone from Market. Now it works fine. I think this has to be installed.

Edit: it's not working again. Either the program is buggy or the rom is buggy, im using slim. I am trying to get this to work, will post solution if i find it.

Last edited:

boodies

Mar 3, 2010
I got it...

I needed to remove Chrome to Phone from my Chrome PC Browser and install Chrome to Mobile.

You guys need Chrome to Mobile.

Fixed.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Chrome BETA browser already had the "chrome 2 phone" feature built in, you have to login from your browser on your PC, and login on the android browser, and they should be connected, it does sometimes take a little bit of time for them to sync.