[GAME] [1.6+/3.0+] Light Up Christmas (140+ brain teasing puzzles)

Search This thread

mocelet2000

Jun 26, 2011
Madrid, Spain
Have a Holo Christmas with over 140 carefully designed puzzles. Get it on Google Play

light-up-christmas-promo.jpg

Hi! Less than a month to Christmas!

Tease your brain this season with Light Up Christmas, where you have to set the correct light paths so our cool fiber optic Christmas trees get lit and the Christmas magic begins.

Probably the first serious Christmas game of the Play Store ;) Over 140 puzzles and counting, all carefully designed with increasing difficulty (as you would expect from the puzzle designer of Four in a Row HD and Lines & Puzzles). While some just place random tiles or increase difficulty by reducing the time to complete, this is a real puzzle game that will actually tease your brain if trying to get a perfect (minimum needed moves) in every puzzle.

As usual in my developments, it runs in phones & tablets both portrait and landscape, featuring Action Bar and View Pagers conforming to current Android design standards.

Holo-y Christmas 2012 and Happy New Year 2013 :D

Download (free): Light Up Christmas on Google Play

Screenshot:
device-2012-11-23-152942.png

mocelet2000

Jun 26, 2011
Madrid, Spain
Yesterday, it was featured in the largest Spanish Android blog (El Androide Libre) and the largest Italian one (Tutto Android), now getting over a thousand installs :victory: I'm still finding hard to be featured in English sites though...

Anyway, although it was not explicitly intended, it seems from the comments that children love this game, so, please, give it a try and share some feedback :laugh:

swiss420

Jul 15, 2007
www.swiss420.ch
Thanks for getting it featured in XDA Portal!

I'm publishing a new puzzle set in a couple of days, with more difficult puzzles, stay tuned!

Sweet, this game reminds me in a small part of Oil Imperium (Black Gold) on the Amiga. Great idea. Works great on a Galaxy Note with Paranoid Android in Tablet Mode. Thanks. Timed and Highscrore option would be nice.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Have a Holo Christmas with over 140 carefully designed puzzles. Get it on Google Play

light-up-christmas-promo.jpg

Hi! Less than a month to Christmas!

Tease your brain this season with Light Up Christmas, where you have to set the correct light paths so our cool fiber optic Christmas trees get lit and the Christmas magic begins.

Probably the first serious Christmas game of the Play Store ;) Over 140 puzzles and counting, all carefully designed with increasing difficulty (as you would expect from the puzzle designer of Four in a Row HD and Lines & Puzzles). While some just place random tiles or increase difficulty by reducing the time to complete, this is a real puzzle game that will actually tease your brain if trying to get a perfect (minimum needed moves) in every puzzle.

As usual in my developments, it runs in phones & tablets both portrait and landscape, featuring Action Bar and View Pagers conforming to current Android design standards.

Holo-y Christmas 2012 and Happy New Year 2013 :D

Download (free): Light Up Christmas on Google Play

Screenshot:
    device-2012-11-23-152942.png