Search This thread

[un]necessary

May 26, 2011
www.unnecessaryname.tumblr.com
Recently decided to register after multiple visits while searching for apps and guides. This site has been really helpful multiple times and I want to be able to help others with whatever knowledge I can share.

So, I say hello as a new member planning to be on here often, learning new things and sharing my own experience.

cscimmia

Sep 14, 2010
just a quick hello. working towards my ten count so i can post a legit reply in dev forums... hello :p

Been a Droid Incredible ROM addict, lurking xda for over a year now. cheers --Josh

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome!!!​

On the behalf of everyone here at XDA-Developers.com, we would like to welcome you to our forum. We are the world’s leading mobile development forum and now that you have joined, you will be among the population with the world’s most talented mobile developers. Our mantra is a simple one. We are “a development forum by developers, for developers." XDA is a place where many come to help fellow members and further development on almost every mobile device imaginable. Our forum has amassed a great wealth of knowledge and it is now at your fingertips. This thread is a starting place for all new members, such as yourself. Please take a moment to introduce yourself to us in the thread. Let us know who you are, tell us a little bit about yourself, how you became interested in mobile development and hacking, as well as how you found XDA.

Please take a look at the links below. We have added some valuable information that will help guide you to success on XDA.

First and foremost, when it comes to success on XDA, we expect all members, both new and old, to know, understand, and follow all of the rules and policies set forth by the forum administrators. You can review the rules in the link below. These rules are also pinned at the top of every forum page as an announcement.

We understand that being new to this forum can be a little overwhelming. Our very own Senior Moderator, mikef, has taken the time to write a very extensive guide that covers just about everything you need to know when starting off here at XDA. We suggest you take some time and read through this guide as it will answer most, if not all of the questions that you may have as a new member.

Next you will probably notice that there is a restriction set on all new members for posting in the development sections here on XDA. Once you have posted 10 times, this restriction will be lifted. This isn't to punish new members, but to give all new members a chance to understand how XDA works before one is allowed to post in those sections. Please note that we do require a new members' first 10 posts to be constructive and helpful. Any spamming to avert this restriction will lead to posts being deleted. For a more in-depth explanation of why this rule exists, please follow the link.

Last but not least, there may be times when you need assistance from someone on the XDA staff. Our staff is always here, 24 hours a day, to assist you with anything that you may need regarding the forum itself. However, please keep in mind that our staff is not here to answer questions about issues that you may be having with your device. We are here solely for issues within the forum itself that may need to be addressed. If you come across an issue with the forum, the easiest way to get our attention is by reporting a post.

We wish you luck with all of your endeavors on XDA. Your success here is up to you, but we hope this starting place helps set you on the path to that success. XDA welcomes you with open arms and we thank you for joining our community.

Enjoy your stay!

xdalogo-1.png
    Mod note: The purpose of this thread is to introduce yourselves. Tell us who you are and why you came to XDA. DO NOT use this thread as a means to boost your post count. If this happens, your posts will be deleted without warning.
    Heyyyyyyyy yooooooooouuuuuu guuuuuuuyyyysssssssss!!!!

#goonies ;)
    Ok, so I'll be the first one in a new thread. I found this forum when I was looking for something about rooting my X10 and custom ROM. I've found here everything that I was looking for and even more... Now I know how can I personalize my phone in million ways ;D
    Hi
    Ciao
    Haai
    C'kemi Hallo
    ألسّلام عليكم
    السلام عليكم
    آلو
    Ola
    Héébee
    Werte
    Hola
    Salam
    Kaixo
    Вітаю
    haelo!
    प्रणाम
    Dobar dan
    Salud
    Здравейте
    Ало
    Hola
    Håfa ådai
    Салам
    Moni
    Halito
    Guuten takh
    Dydh da
    Bonghjornu
    Bok
    Ahoj
    Hej
    Hej
    Hallo
    Saluton
    Tere
    Hallo
    Bula
    Terve
    Salut
    Moin
    Gouden Dai
    A goeie
    Bundì
    Ola
    Hallo
    Γειά!
    Έλα
    Aluu
    Bonjou
    Aloha
    שלום
    Tjike
    Mono
    नमस्ते
    Jó napot kívánok
    Halló
    Saluto
    Selamat siang
    Salute
    ᐊᐃ
    Halauġikpiñ
    Dia dhuit
    Ciao
    Godaw
    Salut
    Witôjze
    Сәлем!
    !kao
    Heus
    Sveiki
    Hallo
    Labas
    Moin
    Moien
    Здраво
    Selamat pagi
    Dy bannee diu
    Hello
    Сайн уу?
    Байна уу
    !gai
    Y´'át'ééh
    नमस्ते
    Goddag
    Bonjorn! Adieu! Adieussiatz!
    Aniin
    Wes hāl
    Wai
    Goondach
    Cześć
    Olá
    Alô?
    Salut
    Здравствуйте
    Talofa
    Halò
    Здраво
    Lumela
    Mhoro
    Ciau
    Mhoro
    Ahoj (sg
    Zdravo
    ¡Hola!
    Hoj
    Habari
    Hej
    Mabuhay!
    Ola
    สวัสดี
    Gude
    Malo e lelei
    АсаламугIалейкум!
    Merhaba
    Вітаю
    Алло
    Assalomu Alaykum!
    Labbay!
    I nhlikanhi
    Chào anh
    Á-lô!
    Glidis
    Bondjoû
    Ngurrju mayinpa
    Helô
    Molo
    Mogethin
    Ẹ n lẹ
    Sawubona
    Hi everone, I´m happy today after been able to flash my Magic to Android 2.3