Will NAE Bootloader work with NEGALITE R6 4.4.2?

Search This thread

Droid X_46

Feb 13, 2011
Long Beach, CA
My SPRINT S4 is rooted, running ANDROID 4.4.2, NAE Bootloader, and has PHILZ TOUCH CWM installed. I want to know if it is safe to install NEGALITE R6? The install instructions say MJA Bootloader Users. Will I have a problem installing this Rom b/c I am on an NAE Bootloader? Please HELP! Thank you for the help.
Droid X_46

Reactions: Bombillazo

Sinister254

Sep 22, 2012
First of all wrong thread secondly you should be fine if anything you may get little errors but doesn't hurt to try just remember to back up current rom

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: g_ding84

Droid X_46

Feb 13, 2011
Long Beach, CA
Sorry about posting in the wrong forum. Thank you so much for the feedback, it has been irritating me that I could not find the answer to my problem. I appreciate your time and feed back.
Droid X_46

Sinister254

Sep 22, 2012
Your good just letting you know because mostly no one usely replies lol in wrong thread post and also the bootloader shouldn't cause any problems with any roms as I have mf9 on my phone without Knox counter and have flash many roms the only thing that might give you issues is modem most roms work better with the same base and modem stick to that and you'll be fine

elwood

May 1, 2011
Menasha, Wisconsin
My SPRINT S4 is rooted, running ANDROID 4.4.2, NAE Bootloader, and has PHILZ TOUCH CWM installed. I want to know if it is safe to install NEGALITE R6? The install instructions say MJA Bootloader Users. Will I have a problem installing this Rom b/c I am on an NAE Bootloader? Please HELP! Thank you for the help.
Droid X_46
Yes it will install and work just fine. Please contact a mod to have this thread deleted or moved to q&a. I can confirm that it will work and is a very stable daily driver

Reactions: Bombillazo

Bombillazo

Jan 1, 2011
This should be changed to Q&A or the Negalite thread, BUT thanks cause this was something I was looking for and couldnt find anywhere else.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Droid X_46
    First of all wrong thread secondly you should be fine if anything you may get little errors but doesn't hurt to try just remember to back up current rom

Droid X_46
    Yes it will install and work just fine. Please contact a mod to have this thread deleted or moved to q&a. I can confirm that it will work and is a very stable daily driver