New to L720T, trouble keeping data connection

Search This thread

brewsbro

Nov 16, 2008
Hi, I have been searching for info, but not really seeing a lot. Wife just got the S4 L720T, with NC6, and it doesn't keep a data connection very well. Connection drops a lot. In spots were my Note 2 has strong signal and constant data connection, the S4 has signal also, but data is off/on.

Wife told me she took some update this morning while on phone with sprint activating phone. That must have took it to NC6 I guess? I rooted with the CF-auto root for L720. the only issue has been the poor off/on data connection most the day. I did do a hands free activation, ##72786#, and things are a bit better. did all the update profile stuff.

Is there something i could have done? is it just this triband antenna?

thx for reading.

leaderbuilder

Hi, I have been searching for info, but not really seeing a lot. Wife just got the S4 L720T, with NC6, and it doesn't keep a data connection very well. Connection drops a lot. In spots were my Note 2 has strong signal and constant data connection, the S4 has signal also, but data is off/on.

Wife told me she took some update this morning while on phone with sprint activating phone. That must have took it to NC6 I guess? I rooted with the CF-auto root for L720. the only issue has been the poor off/on data connection most the day. I did do a hands free activation, ##72786#, and things are a bit better. did all the update profile stuff.

thx for reading.
Sounds like hardware. I'd take it back and have it replace before they give you any crap.

Reactions: brewsbro

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

thx for reading.
    Sounds like hardware. I'd take it back and have it replace before they give you any crap.