FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Custom Rom] Rataplan V6.0 - WP 7.8 for Lumia 710 24 languages (updated 12-04-2013)

1,674 posts
Thanks Meter: 620

By Rataplan, Retired Recognized Developer on 14th October 2012, 10:05 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th October 2012, 05:27 AM |#21  
Flag Tepic
Thanks Meter: 579

Donate to Me
More
Im giving a try to your rom, I will give some feedback and comparision against lumiatrix. Thx!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ocovarr112 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ocovarr112 Ad-Free

24th October 2012, 05:36 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Love it and already tried.
Amazing....
Thank you TS, keep up the good work...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ussmeister For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ussmeister Ad-Free
24th October 2012, 07:23 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
my screen doesn't auto lock and my battery gets drained. getting back to stock
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrei221 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Andrei221 Ad-Free
24th October 2012, 08:08 PM |#24  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag New dyke

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrei221

my screen doesn't auto lock and my battery gets drained. getting back to stock

Hard reset your device and see if that makes any difference because I'm not facing your problems, and keep me informed.

Good luck
24th October 2012, 08:09 PM |#25  

More
hard reset = vol down+ camera+power? tried that, still same problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrei221 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Andrei221 Ad-Free
24th October 2012, 08:23 PM |#26  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag New dyke

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrei221

hard reset = vol down+ camera+power? tried that, still same problem.

Thanks, it's really weird you are facing those problems, if anyone else is facing the same problems plse let me know, and for your information I can use my phone for 2 days without charging.

Just a last question, you flashed my rom on a Lumia 710.

Thanks for letting me know.

Greetz,
24th October 2012, 10:23 PM |#27  

More
yup. lumia 710 - RM 803

back to wp7.5 and it screen auto lock works. thanks for the rom anyway, it was great except this. i'll wait for 1.1 :P
25th October 2012, 01:17 AM |#28  
Flag Tepic
Thanks Meter: 579

Donate to Me
More
Well I already have your rom and yeap, dictionary isnt working :P
Anyway the rom works great, maybe I have drain issu cuz my lumia drain from 90 to 30 in 6 hours :P but well I use my lumia every hour :P
I will edit and give more feedbacks.

BTW bluetooth transfer isnt working cuz it say Im not ROOT and I cant find root manager :P
The Following User Says Thank You to ocovarr112 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ocovarr112 Ad-Free
25th October 2012, 03:51 AM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
Thanks a bunch for your work!
The Following User Says Thank You to bladebarrier For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bladebarrier Ad-Free
25th October 2012, 02:52 PM |#30  
Flag Bukovany
Thanks Meter: 35

More
I tried to download something from marketplace but i am not able to do that. Tried Rapdialer.
Is there a problem with marketplace of rom? I can also in store at windowsphone.com see that something wrong, cannot download app this time. Try later. But i got my WP7 first day and just installed Rataplan.
Can anybody help?

edit: nevermind, probably MS problem. Windowsphone.com is down 500 - Internal server error.
The Following User Says Thank You to tickmaster For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tickmaster Ad-Free
25th October 2012, 04:50 PM |#31  
Flag madrid
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickmaster

I tried to download something from marketplace but i am not able to do that. Tried Rapdialer.
Is there a problem with marketplace of rom? I can also in store at windowsphone.com see that something wrong, cannot download app this time. Try later. But i got my WP7 first day and just installed Rataplan.
Can anybody help?

edit: nevermind, probably MS problem. Windowsphone.com is down 500 - Internal server error.

not a problem of rom-market, a rom Rataplan fantastic awesome job thank you very much
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to garo38 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift garo38 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)