FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Custom Rom] 3x Rataplan V9.1 (Full+Normal+Lite) Lumia 710 25 languages 26-08-2013

1,674 posts
Thanks Meter: 620

By Rataplan, Retired Recognized Developer on 11th August 2013, 12:27 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th August 2013, 08:27 PM |#21  
Flag Durham
Thanks Meter: 2,550

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rataplan

Just download Bazaar and it installed, and is working.
So my suggestion is to remove Bazaar and install it again.

Greetz,

Ah, tried it again before uninstalling and its working now lol

They must be doing something their end
The Following User Says Thank You to *Detection* For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift *Detection* Ad-Free

14th August 2013, 03:10 AM |#22  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 11

More
I am using ver7, im dying to flash this new version...
So I just wanted to know, if currently there are any major bugs in this version.. And also, is there any way to backup my app data before, flashing a new rom...

Sent from my Lumia 710 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
14th August 2013, 06:59 AM |#23  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag New dyke

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abrox96

I am using ver7, im dying to flash this new version...
So I just wanted to know, if currently there are any major bugs in this version.. And also, is there any way to backup my app data before, flashing a new rom...

Sent from my Lumia 710 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

Hi abrox96,

There are not any major bugs but the battery level is a bit more jumping but the battery improvement is better, only bug I found that the search key isn't working it's set by Bing search and not changeable, I missed thatone.
For making a backup I suggest to use wpbackup.
Take a look here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2010135
If the download on the first page isn't working just read the thread there must be a link somewhere.

Greetz,
14th August 2013, 07:24 AM |#24  
Flag Mumbai

More
Cool
Quote:

Hi abrox96,

There are not any major bugs but the battery level is a bit more jumping but the battery improvement is better, only bug I found that the search key isn't working it's set by Bing search and not changeable, I missed thatone.
For making a backup I suggest to use wpbackup.
Take a look here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2010135
If the download on the first page isn't working just read the thread there must be a link somewhere.

Greetz,

The search key mapping or the battery stability wont be a problem for me.. thank you...
I am flashing it right a way...
The Following User Says Thank You to abrox96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift abrox96 Ad-Free
14th August 2013, 11:02 PM |#25  
Flag Monte Grande
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Downloading and testing! Thx for your work!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Rezakorn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rezakorn Ad-Free
15th August 2013, 06:57 AM |#26  
Flag Mumbai

More
Cool Lockscreen music widget from WP7.5
Hi Rataplan,
I want to make a suggestion.
Do you remember the three buttons (play, previous track and next track) which was located on top of the lock screen in wp7.5.
That was a great feature, I was wandering if you can bring it back in one of your update..

Personally I feel that in wp7.8, the music widget that comes down is a bit irritating...
Cos if I have something urgent to do like making a phone call.. and my phone tile is the first tile on the top...
Then when I unlock the phone the dropdown widget covers my tile for a few seconds, so I have to wait for it to go up..

I know this is not a major issue, but the experience would be better with the wp7.5 widget..

I am not into development, so I don't know if it is possible.. But I request you to consider the same...
The Following User Says Thank You to abrox96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift abrox96 Ad-Free
15th August 2013, 09:39 AM |#27  
Flag New dyke

More
Gonna see what I can do, keep you informed.

Greetz,
The Following User Says Thank You to Rataplan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rataplan Ad-Free
15th August 2013, 03:11 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 94

More
Bro

After flashing this ROM, I cant see the Phone Drive in my list of Drives in My Computer, Any suggestions? Its detecting in Zune & sync as well.

EDIT: It's working now.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jigneshg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jigneshg Ad-Free
16th August 2013, 12:14 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
hi..ive encountered a problem I installed v8.1 lite then did a hard reset the rom loads ok till it full loads up with no tiles..ive uninstalled it and gone back to v7 ..have I missed doing something with v8 ? ..thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to n3xia For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift n3xia Ad-Free
16th August 2013, 02:18 PM |#30  
Flag New dyke

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by n3xia

hi..ive encountered a problem I installed v8.1 lite then did a hard reset the rom loads ok till it full loads up with no tiles..ive uninstalled it and gone back to v7 ..have I missed doing something with v8 ? ..thanks

Gonna take a look at the Lite version.

Greetz
16th August 2013, 04:41 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:

Gonna take a look at the Lite version.

Greetz

Hi.. ive installed v8.1 full perfectly..so im thinking a little problem with the lite rom ..im sure you will sort it @Rataplan and thanks for the great roms !
The Following User Says Thank You to n3xia For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift n3xia Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)