By Tquetski, Guest on 5th January 2013, 06:44 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th April 2013, 01:36 PM |#131  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
few days of using this ROM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arusatya

Finally loaded the ROM onto my XT925 (Australia) - totally an amwesome ROM, no issues so far, except the niggle other people mentioned like the grey LTE icon.....and the toggle, but i am not fussed

The only issue i have and hope someone can help is the email client i am unable to download any of the attachments onto the phone via the email client, but i am able to do the same via the gmail client.....

I totally love this ROM....ultra fast, love the beats audio plugin, USB mounting, wifi also works great, camera is not bad but again i am a DSLR guy so does not bother me, i rather use my DSLR for good pics

Frankly have no complains except one and hopefully someone can help - the auto brightness does not seem to always work and the battery life seems is be bad, i use to be able to have nearly60% battery left by end of day after few calls, emails and facebook and now even with minimal usage and with (battery saver running) i am just having 20% battery left - Any ideas on what i can do

13th April 2013, 01:32 AM |#132  

More
any body any comments
Quote:

I totally love this ROM....ultra fast, love the beats audio plugin, USB mounting, wifi also works great, camera is not bad but again i am a DSLR guy so does not bother me, i rather use my DSLR for good pics

Frankly have no complains except one and hopefully someone can help - the auto brightness does not seem to always work and the battery life seems is be bad, i use to be able to have nearly60% battery left by end of day after few calls, emails and facebook and now even with minimal usage and with (battery saver running) i am just having 20% battery left - Any ideas on what i can do

hey guys any suggestions on the above and also has anybody been able to get the bluetooth music work in car , i used to be able to stream bluetooth music to my car but now it does not work, the pairing gets done but only phone calls works, the music streaming is not working
15th April 2013, 11:49 PM |#133  

More
Bumo...anybody any comment or fix for bluetooth music
Quote:

hey guys any suggestions on the above and also has anybody been able to get the bluetooth music work in car , i used to be able to stream bluetooth music to my car but now it does not work, the pairing gets done but only phone calls works, the music streaming is not working

Guys anybody on the forum any suggestions on the bluetooth music, i really appreciate if anyone has any solution.....is bluetooth working in jb 4.2.1... Any help appreciated
16th April 2013, 12:02 AM |#134  
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 673

Donate to Me
More
fix battery 1%
hello good night, there is no possibility of fixing the battery meter by 1%. Sorry my english!
Thank you.
20th April 2013, 11:52 PM |#135  
Flag Guadalajara
Thanks Meter: 209

More
Any updates on this? I am still using this rom as a DD!

Sent from my XT925
21st April 2013, 07:32 PM |#136  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 47

More
Will the custom kernel work with CWM/atrix HD or will it boot to black screen?

Sent from my CM10-AHD
21st April 2013, 07:34 PM |#137  
Flag Dix Hills

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by worlddominatiin

Will the custom kernel work with CWM/atrix HD or will it boot to black screen?

Sent from my CM10-AHD

Which custom kernel? The one in development?

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2
21st April 2013, 08:57 PM |#138  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 47

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by an21281

Which custom kernel? The one in development?

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2

The one used for this ROM if there is one. Last time I tried it thru ss3, 4.1.2 version didn't fit the screen right and 4.2 version didn't even boot.

Sent from my CM10-AHD
22nd April 2013, 06:25 PM |#139  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalfox

I can confirm u that it has it. It has a lot of languages

german, too?
23rd April 2013, 12:06 AM |#140  
Flag Guadalajara

More