Search This thread

Pafcholini

Sep 1, 2012
Barcelona
plus.google.com

kernelv1presentacionbyi.jpg

This kernel works only with all TW/Samsung based JB ROMS 4.1.X
Flash it at your own Risk!

First of all I want to say this that is one project which just started and gradually we will improve it. In this community there are very good developers and we are not traying to compete with them. This is just a hobby and we do it because we like Android. This kernel is only for N7100 and we don't have plans to make it compatible with other versions of Note 2. We have many downloads of our ROMS but a few regarding comments than downloads and that could discourage anyone. We hope that you will not only download the kernel but also you will sent your comment with pros and cons and you should respect our efforts.

I want to give special thanks to Acura and Franlov for helping me with everything.

Changelog V1.0​

-Based from Official Samsung kernel sources Update2
-Overclock to 1800MHz
-Underclock to 50MHz (Thanks to Franlov and Acura)
-Default Scheduler= Cfq
-Default Governor= Pegasusq
-Default boot set to 1600/200
-Stweaks App support (Used Wanam customization of GokhanMoral generic interface, Big thanks to them)
-CPU voltage control for UV trough Stweaks App (Thanks to AndreiLux)
-Boeffla sound App support (Thanks to simone201 and AndiP)
-Boeffla sound App is translated in Spanish
-Stweaks Configuration is tranlated in Spanish
-Dynamic FSyn control
-Reduce Battery monitor wakelocks (Thanks to AndreiLux)
-Added Governors: HOTPLUG, WHEATLEY and LULZACTIVEQ
-Added IO schedulers: SIO, ZEN and ROW
-exFAT support
-Init.d support
-Unsecured Boot
-Built with Stock UBDMC2 Initramfs
-Built with Stock ARM Toolchain 4.4.3
-And a few things that I don't remember now

To Donators!

Every donation is more than appreciated! To show our appreciation for our
supporters, we will now begin listing every Donator in the OP as a special supporter

THANK YOU!!

You can follow new updates HERE

Big thanks to:
-Acura
-Franlov
-Wanam
-Andreilux
-GokhanMoral
-AndiP

Download

Nadia Kernel V1.0 English Version

Nadia Kernel V1.0 Spanish Version (download removed)

emotroidcomponentes.jpg

If you think our work it's worth, Invite us for a beer by clicking
88323306.th.jpg
[/URL]​

Last edited by a moderator:

atonal

May 21, 2012
Hi and hello! A new kernel! Great! Exfat support! Great...... Will test it, next days.... Thx to all you developers and Kernel makers.... Without you, a smartphone will be as half as good as it is..... :thumbup:

Will post my experience.....

Reactions: Pafcholini

simone201

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 21, 2010
Lecco
@OP:

May i ask you who allowed you to redistribute my Boeffla Sound App, even with modifying the code, which is illegal as the app is under Apache License and NOT opensource?

Do you realize that if someone installs the app in your kernel, he cannot update it from the Play Store (because of resigning), and also i cannot track down the amount of installs from the PS?

Therefore, please ask me before doing something, and NO, i don't allow you to use MY APP in your kernel, sorry.

If you want spanish support, just ask me

atonal

May 21, 2012
Hi again....test your kernel for two days now.....very good performance....I used it with Goarom 8.5 (it's very stock like, ,with a own tweaked build . prop and an own framework System....wifi, ,bluetooth, ,exfat all good, ,no problem. I use Pegasusq governor. Good system reaction. Clock cpu up to 1,8 and modified voltage a bit, cause default voltage of 1320mV seems a bit to low for me, so i switch it up to 1400....im doing a lot of stability and undervolting tests in the past, that shows me the best antutu score with good battery values.... But that's very different from device to device.....

All in all, can't say any negative things, kernel seems to be very good, fast and stable.... Have no fc's oder reboots, all stress tests running stable....

Best antutu score was 17530 at 1,8ghz, but antutu scores changes from test to test... It's android specific....

Two days are not long... My experience is, that the most kernels running very good and fast in the first week and then, most of them, lost their performance more and more.... Why? Don't know....

Ah, I'm using also the generic presets for sysctl from android tuner pro. That brings a lot of performance boost for the most custom kernels, also here... It bring a setup of xda recommended values for sysctl, specific for Galaxy devices.... Try it...

And a tip: A few days ago, I find a new audio mod, that's really really good and powerful, it's called viper 4,from zu hang, a xda developer also.... The best, I ever heard, and I tried all available sound mods before.....
That's two apk's, that installed own audio drivers to Android devices, specific for any chipset (for note 2,thats Cortex A9 with neon). It also uses Irs files, and the two mods are viper4 fx and xhifi, there u can use both. Very compatible with all players, and all media apps on android.... Maybe, ask at Zuhang in his thread here, to build this sound mod in your kernel...? Just an idea, cause this sound drivers are very amazing....!
If you'll need, I send you the link to viper 4 thread....

Greetz and many thx for your work... :thumbup:

And excuse my bad English, I'm from Germany, but try my best, that you will understand what I mean..... :D

Sts

killflaker

Apr 6, 2013
Tested with rom ARHD 15, cpu to 1,8ghz 1.25v (need just 1.225v but for test added voltage)
PegasusQ, noop and cfq, and io read ahead to 256kb/1024kb.
F-sync disabled.

2 days test. Battery life good.

It's all good, stable and smooth! Cpu run perfect, need just add gpu control!

But, performance mode run not full.
Test in 3dmark: PegasusQ 11600pts in physics, Performance 7300pts?? :confused:
It's not a real problem! Just for information.

Great Job! :good:
Thanks

Sorry for my english, i'm french!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

kernelv1presentacionbyi.jpg

This kernel works only with all TW/Samsung based JB ROMS 4.1.X
    Flash it at your own Risk!

First of all I want to say this that is one project which just started and gradually we will improve it. In this community there are very good developers and we are not traying to compete with them. This is just a hobby and we do it because we like Android. This kernel is only for N7100 and we don't have plans to make it compatible with other versions of Note 2. We have many downloads of our ROMS but a few regarding comments than downloads and that could discourage anyone. We hope that you will not only download the kernel but also you will sent your comment with pros and cons and you should respect our efforts.

I want to give special thanks to Acura and Franlov for helping me with everything.

Changelog V1.0​

-Based from Official Samsung kernel sources Update2
    -Overclock to 1800MHz
    -Underclock to 50MHz (Thanks to Franlov and Acura)
    -Default Scheduler= Cfq
    -Default Governor= Pegasusq
    -Default boot set to 1600/200
    -Stweaks App support (Used Wanam customization of GokhanMoral generic interface, Big thanks to them)
    -CPU voltage control for UV trough Stweaks App (Thanks to AndreiLux)
    -Boeffla sound App support (Thanks to simone201 and AndiP)
    -Boeffla sound App is translated in Spanish
    -Stweaks Configuration is tranlated in Spanish
    -Dynamic FSyn control
    -Reduce Battery monitor wakelocks (Thanks to AndreiLux)
    -Added Governors: HOTPLUG, WHEATLEY and LULZACTIVEQ
    -Added IO schedulers: SIO, ZEN and ROW
    -exFAT support
    -Init.d support
    -Unsecured Boot
    -Built with Stock UBDMC2 Initramfs
    -Built with Stock ARM Toolchain 4.4.3
    -And a few things that I don't remember now

To Donators!

Every donation is more than appreciated! To show our appreciation for our
    supporters, we will now begin listing every Donator in the OP as a special supporter

THANK YOU!!

You can follow new updates HERE

Big thanks to:
    -Acura
    -Franlov
    -Wanam
    -Andreilux
    -GokhanMoral
    -AndiP

Download

Nadia Kernel V1.0 English Version

Nadia Kernel V1.0 Spanish Version (download removed)

emotroidcomponentes.jpg

If you think our work it's worth, Invite us for a beer by clicking
    88323306.th.jpg
    [/URL]​
    @OP:

May i ask you who allowed you to redistribute my Boeffla Sound App, even with modifying the code, which is illegal as the app is under Apache License and NOT opensource?

Do you realize that if someone installs the app in your kernel, he cannot update it from the Play Store (because of resigning), and also i cannot track down the amount of installs from the PS?

Therefore, please ask me before doing something, and NO, i don't allow you to use MY APP in your kernel, sorry.

If you want spanish support, just ask me
    Sorry for the misunderstanding

The English version is available again. I made a mistake in not reading the Boeffla sound license and I did mistake. I'll upload the Spanish version, but only the apk Stweaks wiil be in Spanish and Boeffla sound will be the original version.
    Hello, new kernel! Cool!
    Downloading and test this week end! ;)
    Hi and hello! A new kernel! Great! Exfat support! Great...... Will test it, next days.... Thx to all you developers and Kernel makers.... Without you, a smartphone will be as half as good as it is..... :thumbup:

Will post my experience.....