Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[Q] battery problem

62 posts
Thanks Meter: 8

By siamer, Member on 17th May 2014, 02:03 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi.

I have my razr almost one year and from last few months I have problem with battery. My soft is slim kat.
When I'm charging with orgiginal charger battery is charging to 100% and than charger making nosie (whistle) and I think it's not normal so I changed charger and using now a little bit different (lower volate but just a little bit) that I got from last phone... but when charging and let say is 40% and than will unswer the call or disconnect from charger than bettry jumping to 100% but when going to recovery than is showing that 40% but when reboot again to system than system is showing 100%... how to fix it ? why it's like that ?

and one more think before I tried to calibrate bettery so download soft plug my phone to old charger and was charginf to 113% !! why ?

Regards,
siamer

17th May 2014, 02:38 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 637

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by siamer

Hi.

I have my razr almost one year and from last few months I have problem with battery. My soft is slim kat.
When I'm charging with orgiginal charger battery is charging to 100% and than charger making nosie (whistle) and I think it's not normal so I changed charger and using now a little bit different (lower volate but just a little bit) that I got from last phone... but when charging and let say is 40% and than will unswer the call or disconnect from charger than bettry jumping to 100% but when going to recovery than is showing that 40% but when reboot again to system than system is showing 100%... how to fix it ? why it's like that ?

and one more think before I tried to calibrate bettery so download soft plug my phone to old charger and was charginf to 113% !! why ?

Regards,
siamer

You should use the original moto charger. Might be that yours faulty, should get a new one.

Also, once let the battery discharge completely. Then turn it off and give it a full charge.
After that, try keeping your battery between 20%-80%..And once in a while, do that full discharge-charge cycle.
The Following User Says Thank You to neo.ank For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift neo.ank Ad-Free
17th May 2014, 02:46 PM |#3  
OP Member

More
ok will try to find exactly same charger, didn't know that little bit different charger can make problems...
I always discharging my phone to 15-20% and than charging...
Will try to charge when is off as you said as well...

thanks,
siamer
17th May 2014, 03:25 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 637

Donate to Me
More
Read this..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=52581013
Some posts at the last are about same..
Razr HD with Tapatalk Pro
17th May 2014, 04:11 PM |#5  
OP Member

More
for now I will use than charger from my asus meepad is stronger a little bit so maybe will be better

thanks again
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)