[ROM][4.0.4][AOKP]INFINITUM-LBRv1.1.1---***Discontinued***

Search This thread

fattox

Jul 5, 2011
Which version of android is ur device running right now ?? Of its on gb then flash semaphore 2.7.4 via Odin and u will have cwm. Wipe and install the rom then.

This is what I have, a completely original version already rooted. So Semaphore kernel is my solution? Thanks in advance

Attachments

• SC20120517-220537.jpg
    SC20120517-220537.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 463

bhu1

Aug 1, 2011
Jaipur
This is what I have, a completely original version already rooted. So Semaphore kernel is my solution? Thanks in advance

Ya..install semaphore 2.7.4 (THE ONE FOR GB) VIA ODIN. THEN DOWNLOAD MY ROM. REMOVE EXTERNAL SD CARD JUST FOR SAFETY AS U DONT KNOW MUCH. THEN GO INTO RECOVERY AND WIPE DATA, and flash the rom . Reboot and enjoy. Then u can insert ur external SD card as well.

P.s.-- charge the phone first...or u will end u in a mess.

Reactions: fattox

johansson

Apr 6, 2009
Seoul
I installed this over Miui V4 yesterday and all I can say is:

THIS ROM IS A MASTERPIECE OF COOKING

Thank you very much for this!

I've put the latest Devil kernel over the default one (because i prefer the Lulzactive governor + SIO combination) and everything is running just fine!

Last edited:

tanivula

Oct 13, 2010
first of all i would like to thank bhu1 for the badass rom, fast and stable!
second, im having issues with the power saving feature. i check the power saver, configure it to switch to 2G connection when screen is off. so far so good. after turning the screen on, the data switch is off and it takes to switch airplane mod on and off ro make data work again.

can anyone confirm this? am i doing something wrong or is it a known bug?

thanks!

I use the screen of power saver feature, sometimes it works and fires up to hsdpa sometimes it stays on 2g, sometimes data doesn't work at all. its a mixed bag :confused:

shiyou

Feb 20, 2010
so i have a headset with mic and button control, when i used it on my nexus one there were no problems, but on my sgs the sound is very distant and the vocal very low
i read that it had to do with the mic control and that wires were crossed blabla
there were 2 fixes, disabling the tv out or via service mode
both of those did not work
so am i screwed?

EMnEL

Apr 12, 2012
Mumbai
No. You are not screwed. ;)
I have faced the same problem with some of the other roms. I have read somewhere that this can be resolved through the init.d
I'm not sure about this.

@ bhu1: can you kindly resolve this problem? I have already requested this earlier.

Sent from my GT-I9000

killahtm

Dec 28, 2006
i have been on infinitum 2.1 and today i´ve flashed my sgs to lbr v1.1.1 and now my phone is restarting it selfs all the time (wont pass kernel picture).
i cant get to recovery mode, just download mode.

can someone help me pls?

Last edited:

adytum

Jul 1, 2011
i have been on infinitum 2.1 and today i´ve flashed my sgs to lbr v1.1.1 and now my phone is restarting it selfs all the time (wont pass kernel picture).
i cant get to recovery mode, just download mode.

can someone help me pls?

Look at this topic for bootloops research: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1627689

Anyway you'll have to flash a gb rom from odin, then cf root, and then flash this rom again.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

kelosh

Jun 21, 2011
screen failing to turn off

Awsome rom, have been on this for a week and it seems to run rock solid, although i am a light user. Great job dev.

Now to a bug, i normally use a widget to turn off my screen, however on this rom, sometimes the screen turns itself back on again. i believe the solution for this is here

http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/c/14845/

is there any plans to implement this in the future. :)

vitoski

Mar 1, 2009
Poland
Awsome rom, have been on this for a week and it seems to run rock solid, although i am a light user. Great job dev.

Now to a bug, i normally use a widget to turn off my screen, however on this rom, sometimes the screen turns itself back on again. i believe the solution for this is here

http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/c/14845/

is there any plans to implement this in the future. :)

+1

Wysyłane z mojego GT-I9000 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

guy7685

Dec 17, 2010
Haifa
I'm on LBR 1.1.1 . Was on glitch kernel when the following problem started:
The BLN feature was working great until I started experimenting with under-volting the CPU and internal voltage with NStools.

I noticed that the BLN stopped working, but figured that maybe the UV caused insufficient volts to operate the leds while the GPU is off.

Now, after I restored the voltages to the original, the BLN still doesn't work.

tried:
  • restoring the voltage to original
  • re-flashing the kernel
  • changing kernel to Semaphore
  • reinstall the Rom w/o wipes

Any ideas how to fix?

adytum

Jul 1, 2011
I'm on LBR 1.1.1 . Was on glitch kernel when the following problem started:
The BLN feature was working great until I started experimenting with under-volting the CPU and internal voltage with NStools.

I noticed that the BLN stopped working, but figured that maybe the UV caused insufficient volts to operate the leds while the GPU is off.

Now, after I restored the voltages to the original, the BLN still doesn't work.

tried:
  • restoring the voltage to original
  • re-flashing the kernel
  • changing kernel to Semaphore
  • reinstall the Rom w/o wipes

Any ideas how to fix?

Did you try clearing nstools settings and init.d from cwm?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: guy7685

11alex11

Jan 26, 2011
I have problems with auto brightness. Is this related to rom or kernel? I found that the brightness refreshes (readjusts) only one time with I turn on the screen.

Is there a fix for this?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Discontinued.
    [ROM][ICS][AOKP]INFINITUM - Keep it simple[30/03/2012]

Discontinued
    [ROM][ICS][AOKP]INFINITUM - Keep it simple[30/03/2012]

Discontinued
    INFINITUM- LowBugsRoms

From now on there will be two type of INFINITUM roms. First the REGULAR rom which is updated mostly with every update by team kang(makers of aokp) and second type will be the aokp way, When they will release a milestone rom, I'll try to make a LowBugRom (LBR) which will be aimed towards better stability and lowest bugs possible. As u know whenever I release a rom, some or the other small bug creeps in. I'll try my best to make LBRs AS BUG FREE AS I CAN. LBRs will also get their themes. Also these won't be removed from Dowloads section on xda thread's main post and mediafire's file page until a new milestone build is released by team aokp and I MAKE A NEW LBR FROM SCRATCH BASED ON IT. Also I'll support them until I remove then from downloads page. I will get these LBRs tested for long to assure their stability. FIRST LBR WILL BE BASED ON Milestone5.

GUYS, IF U LIKE MY ROMS AND WORK THEN PLS DONATE A TEENY-TINY AMOUNT TO ME. I KNOW I AM NOT A SUPER DEV OR SOMETHING BUT I TRY TO LEARN AND TRY NEW THINGS IN ROMS TO MAKE THEM A TREAT FOR USERS AND MYSELF. THEMES ARE MADE BY RAZER(X)(INFINITUM TEAM MEMBER) AND _-xXBilanoidXx-_(INFINITUM TEAM MEMBER). Pls donate to them also if u like their themes.

HIT THANKX WHEREVER YOU CAN ON THE THREAD AND AT XDA WHENEVER SOMEONE REPLIES TO YOU IN ORDER TO HELP. IT DOESN'T MATTERS IF THE REPLIER'S POST WASN'T USEFUL ENOUGH BUT HIT THE THANKX BUTTON CAUSE OF THE FACT HE REPLIES.

RATE THIS(5 STARS...HEHE) AND ANY THREAD U LIKE ON XDA.

-BHU'THE'1
    Its really great to see so many people who used my rom and wanted more from me. Maybe I'll continue this for one more month. Maybe Zeon series is gonna be my next project. Gummy based with cherry picks from aokp, cna, and cm9. :) MAYBE!!