[Q] Galaxy S II - can only see half of the keyboard

Search This thread

priority1

Aug 20, 2011
Hi everyone

My phone is on Beanstalk 4.4.2 custom ROM. Everything else is working fine except the keyboard. The keyboard that comes with the ROM works OK. However, when I installed Swiftkey but it doesn't work properly - only half of the keyboard (left half) is displayed. the keys are unusually larger. I also tried Swype, same problem. I re-installed the ROM, still no go. The weird thing is that Swifkey worked on the previous version Beanstalk. As I have no privileges to post on the the Beanstalk thread, I hope someone in the know can help me.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-25-19-37-48.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-03-25-19-37-48.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 2,065
Reactions: renzo8767

flasherruts

Sep 11, 2013
Mumbai
since you are using swiftkey ( i assume you have paid ) why not pm the dev or leave a review on the play store ? keep experimenting in the settings and in the swiftkey settings too .

renzo8767

Mar 22, 2011
Hey,
I have the same problem and still not found any solution. It also come with the Go Keyboard, so i don't think it come from swiftkey. The three Keyboards show the same problem...
I thought maybe it can works when we uninstall the stock Keyboard, but it's risky, that's why i don't want to try this ^^

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everyone

My phone is on Beanstalk 4.4.2 custom ROM. Everything else is working fine except the keyboard. The keyboard that comes with the ROM works OK. However, when I installed Swiftkey but it doesn't work properly - only half of the keyboard (left half) is displayed. the keys are unusually larger. I also tried Swype, same problem. I re-installed the ROM, still no go. The weird thing is that Swifkey worked on the previous version Beanstalk. As I have no privileges to post on the the Beanstalk thread, I hope someone in the know can help me.

Thanks