Thanks Meter: 14

By Zepiii, Retired Forum Moderator on 21st April 2009, 05:40 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th September 2009, 11:09 PM |#4001  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aypee3

I loved the lifestyle screen after putting the "WidgetsProPlusUltimate_QVGA" as the bottom menubar disappeared and the screen looked enlarged and widgets looked awesome.
i don't want to put "ProPlus Elegance" as this reduces my screen size again and i can have most of its new features with the old spb menu editor.

Could you please make a .CAB file for "WidgetsProPlusUltimate_QVGA" so that we could swipe all lifestyle pages in a continuos order without scrolling back to the first again ?
i hope, you understand what i mean to say..
Thanks !!!

Agreed! Infact, now that MS3Config can be used to change any background and edit the number of lifestyle pages, I would also suggest an update to the Pro Plus Basic 070809:
1. Strip the bottom Menu Bar of the 3 middle buttons.
2. Add the new continuous slide.
3. Add any new widgets.

The latest Elegance version is beautiful, but for me (and I guess it's all personal preference) I really miss being able to use the space in the bottom bar.

Thanks Mskip,

Mattster.
12th September 2009, 11:23 PM |#4002  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
manila 2D
I know there is an HTC theme and I've tried it but it was made for MS 2.1 I think and it didn't work. Does anyone know if there's a manila 2D or TF3D theme for mobile shell 3.x and in wqvga if possible....I've check the thread and think I saw one.....but don't remember were......

Thankz
12th September 2009, 11:46 PM |#4003  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abumhmmd1

http://www.mobilecustom.fr/forum/ind...ic,2505.0.html

thanks. How exactly do I use this? I wanted to add jgjackson's widgets to mskips. I have already installed the ultimate vga edition.
13th September 2009, 12:10 AM |#4004  
Flag RIYADH
Thanks Meter: 215

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vashwood

thanks. How exactly do I use this? I wanted to add jgjackson's widgets to mskips. I have already installed the ultimate vga edition.

Installation :
Extract WidgetInjector.rar
Copy the folder where you want on your ppc
Go on your ppc in the folder WidgetInjector
Click on WidgetInjector.exe
Read the instructions
Restart MS3 or soft reset

http://www.mobilecustom.fr/forum/ind...c,2403.15.html

Thanks 2 Apothehouse
13th September 2009, 12:48 AM |#4005  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Norfolk
Thanks Meter: 16,153

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattster_spv

Agreed! Infact, now that MS3Config can be used to change any background and edit the number of lifestyle pages, I would also suggest an update to the Pro Plus Basic 070809:
1. Strip the bottom Menu Bar of the 3 middle buttons.
2. Add the new continuous slide.
3. Add any new widgets.

The latest Elegance version is beautiful, but for me (and I guess it's all personal preference) I really miss being able to use the space in the bottom bar.

Thanks Mskip,

Mattster.

I assume you mean the Ultimate version? I always leave Basic totally alone apart from the widgets. Ultimate has no bottom bar or buttons at the bottom so I cant strip anything from there lol.

I mentioned earlier in the Elegance thread that im going to be making a new version of ultimate soon with the new widgets and continuous scrolling as soon as I have ironed out all the widget problems in Elegance. Should be ready by next weekend I hope.
13th September 2009, 12:53 AM |#4006  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Norfolk
Thanks Meter: 16,153

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vashwood

I think the only widgets JGJackson has on his collection that I dont have is the small digital clocks and im making some of those for my next QVGA version
13th September 2009, 02:36 AM |#4007  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thanks. So I just copy all of jgjackson widget's into the subfolder of WidgetInjector and just copy the whole folder over and run?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abumhmmd1

Installation :
Extract WidgetInjector.rar
Copy the folder where you want on your ppc
Go on your ppc in the folder WidgetInjector
Click on WidgetInjector.exe
Read the instructions
Restart MS3 or soft reset

http://www.mobilecustom.fr/forum/ind...c,2403.15.html

Thanks 2 Apothehouse

13th September 2009, 03:30 AM |#4008  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Do you guys have any digital clocks widgets that is centered for WVGA? I tried searching for it and only found VGA/QVGA/WQVGA and hardly any WVGA for my xperia (unless any of those resolutions actually do work on my phone, because I'm not too sure about the res).I don't like having analog clocks, but I want it be like when i first got MS3, where the battery indicator appears on the right and the weather on the left; it'd be great to have a big digital clock just centered there.

*EDIT* Im trying to find a digtial one like actual digital letters found on an alarm. As of now i'm using mskip's widgets pro plus, which is also great btw
13th September 2009, 01:20 PM |#4009  
Flag sunny scunny
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Yeah i would like digital clocks with a variety of colours similar to this

and yes i have this on my omnia and i have no idea how lmao i just cant remove imarche skins coz i know its in there i played a while ago and got this clock but have no idea how and its only in blue
14th September 2009, 02:03 AM |#4010  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I did some searching but couldn't understand the answer to my doubt, which is:

- in Xperia X1, using stock ROM, is it possible to install MSKIP cabs?

- If so, will his widgets be used by the Sony's own MShell Panel (which comes with the ROM) , or you have (can) to install MShell 3 standalone software itself?

I appreciate any input.

Thanks.
14th September 2009, 11:26 AM |#4011  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Is it possible to add suspend ppc (or any other shortcut beside offered) to menu bar whit ShellExtension or any other way?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
spb mobile shell 3, themes, tricks, widgets, zepiii

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)