Sincere apologies for not being able to reply your posts & PM's as I have been keeping very busy for the past 3 months.
Since I was on my 1-week vacation, I thought of working on your problems, and have come up with the updated version of this tool. Hope it resolves all your issues.
You would not get any annoying pop-up with this tool now, only the one that has your unlock code...
1. Copy 'Cert_SPCS.cab' on your phone & install(run).
2. Copy 'EnableRapi.cab' on your phone & install(run).
3. Establish an Activesync connection with your phone.
4. Unzip the zip file & Run 'Unlock_Touch.exe' on your PC. ( New Unlocker)
5. File 'unlock_code.txt' thus generated will have your unlock code( Eight-digit number).Ignore any other digits if generated.
I HAVE BROKEN THE LCD OF MY HTC TOUCH SO HAVE COME DOWN TO MY NOKIA 6600. INCONVENEINCE, IF ANY; IS REGRETTED.
You could sponsor me a beer( LCD Screen for my broken Touch) by donating to my Paypal ID - [email protected], if you like this solution...