[ROM | 1/5/2011] - NANDDROID - Android Froyo X Ginger Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

flannee

Sep 14, 2009
When and if will donate on working version think that's best way..could like said have the prophets but no results..

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using XDA App

lie_ui

Oct 12, 2005
TX, US
froyo x ginger

Sorry, just a stupid question.
froyo x ginger, is it Froyo or Gingerbread?
Is it certainly not XDAndroid FRX06 right?
I looked around but did not see the official thread/discussion for this build.
Any clue will be appreciated.

Simon_WM

Jun 28, 2009
Shipley
Sorry, just a stupid question.
froyo x ginger, is it Froyo or Gingerbread?
Is it certainly not XDAndroid FRX06 right?
I looked around but did not see the official thread/discussion for this build.
Any clue will be appreciated.

Narr its not stupid, =) i know its kind of confusing,
But its Froyo 2.2 or i might even be 2.1 and either way

its Google Andriod Froyo 2.2/1 with a gingerbread theme,

Lothaen

Jun 4, 2010
plus.google.com
I did too to be honest, also the XDAndroid seemed quiet too since FRX06.

I've been told I'll get a work mobile so was hoping to use my old Blackstone for it, and having android on it would rock the socks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HTC Touch HD NANDROID Thread

!! Important !!

Guys i now jack-all at the moment for the Touch HD NAND Process, So dont even contemplate the idea of asking me !! Go to Tida8s forum, and ask there !

Although i already know YOU Will, But for those who have forgotten !! :eek: :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Change Log

- 7-7-2011
    Vir Twitter

Hi, guys News on blackstone nand. Maybe Sunday I will have the new files for the testing team.

- 1-07-2011

- 23-6-2011 Vir Twitter

Just give it the final touch. So it's official NAND BLACKSTONE 7/1 GET READY GUYS. THANKS GUYS

- 13-06-2011 07:36 AM.

-i will be using froyo x ginger w/o gapps (READY)
    -building nbh (ready)
    -working with the recovery.img (now)

- 14-6-2011 05:11 AM

UPDATE

ok guys. maybe friday i will be uploading FROYO X GINGER NAND FOR BLACKSTONE

just take a look inside the build update. and let me know if everything is good or if we need to add anything. thanks guys. eta: friday. build only

- 12-6-2011 Vir Twitter

(build) FROYO BLUE CWM 2011.06.12. blackstone. ready.
    Youtube NAND v2 on Tida8's Touch Pro 2

- 10-06-2011 11:15 PM

update nand build. OK GUYS, GREAT NEWS. WE HAVE DATA WORKING. OH MAN THIS IS GETTING GOOD NOW. SO WE HAVE WIFI AND DATA WORKING.

- 10-06-2011 04:56 PM

update on blackstone nand

1-froyo x ginger blackstone nand is ready (rom)

2-building the blackstone.NBH now

thanks

- 08-06-2011 04:56 PM

Update on blackstone nand

Ok guys, I just went online to track my phone it will be here tomorrow.

1- I already have froyo x ginger ready with w/o gapps. That's the build that I will be using

2- need you guys to relax. This take time.
    3- please don't ask for eta. It will be done when is done.
    3- I will keep you guys updated on the proccess.
    4- remember thanks to the A TEAM we have nand. It just a matter of time till our devices can have it. But we need people for this to happen
    5- eventually I will get more devices, cuz the the only way to start nand testing is to have those the devices
    6- my goal is see every device with nand. And to tell you guys the truth I can't do it by myself. Yes it will take time

7- I'm going to talk with tracker to see if we can have an IRC for . maybe

Also remember guys. I have a family outside android. 2 kids and a wife plus a job and a house. I'm always super busy

It's official nand testing for blackstone it' here guys

Sent from my CDMA BLAZN 2.2.2 NAND VERSION using Tapatalk
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

- NAND Tutorial

Page 1 By Tida8

setup you sdcard. format your card to fat32 and add this 3 updates
    -froyo blue blackstone nand build
    - kernel update
    -root update

1-first we need to get android sdk set up for you devices.
    http://dl.google.com/android/installer_r11-windows.exe (this the exe files) (Recommended)
    http://dl.google.com/android/android...11-windows.zip (this the zip)

2- create 2 folder on you C: driver
    - RUU (already has the ruu_signed.NBH AND task29)
    - ADB (already has the recovery.img)

-download BlackstoneAdvancedRUU and unzip folder.
    http://www.multiupload.com/RLJEC2GRCH

for more info on this ruu http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=943851

-download adb and unzip it in your adb folder http://www.multiupload.com/NEEPYUDO6T

3- set up path for your adb and fastboot
    right click my computer on your desktop pc. advanced system settings. environment variables. then system variables and double click on path. add this line at the end. just like that

;C:\adb

click ok everything

4- test adb
    -boot any build (blue, ginger, frx06. etc....)
    -download PdaNet http://www.multiupload.com/OVJ9V01M4F now install pdanet and follow the screen. pdanet will ask to connect your phone. let it finish. when done disconnect usb.
    -on your android build go to settings/applications/development/ and check ubs debugging, stay awake, and allow mock locations. now connect you usb
    -on your pc. start, run, type cmd, and type adb devices and enter
    - you should see your device. you may see this 00000000000 device. that's ok that's your device ID
    - great adb is working

5- set up fastboot (the set up for fastboot is done when you flash RHODIMG.nbh)
    -when you see the blue screen with usb connected fastboot driver will install. that all

6- [TUT][HSPL] Hard-SPL Unlocker for Blackstone
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=431217

7- task29 set up ( this will erase windows mobiles) this tool is very important to flash nand or if you want windows mobile back on your phone
    -turn off your phone. press vol down and power. you will see the (tricolour screen!). connect your phone usb. it may install drivers so wait till finish.
    -open RUU folder on your c: driver pc
    -right click on BlackstoneAdvancedRUU.exe and choose run as administrator and follow the screen. then the phone will reboot. but it wont pass the htc boot screen, just take the battery out.

8- flashing LK bootloader ruu_signed.NBH
    - turn off your phone. press vol down and power. you will see the (tricolour screen!). connect your phone usb. it may install drivers so wait till finish
    - open RUU folder. right click on BlackstoneAdvancedRUU and choose run as administrator. follow the screen. then the phone will reboot. you should see the blue screen. it may install drivers so wait, when finish you will see fastboot mode at the bottom in small letters. if nothing happen just pull the battery. read guide 9 recovery.img

9- how to flash recovery.img
    -put battery back and connect your phone usb
    -click on power. you will see blue screen look for fastboot mode at the bottom.
    -on your pc. go to run type cmd and type this command to get to adb folder on your c: drive

cd C:\adb

then type

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

wait till it finished. then to get to recovery mode type

fastboot boot recovery.img

the end key is (enter) vol down and up is to move. install updates in this order
    -froyo blue build update
    -kernel update
    -root update

10- when done reboot. take the usb cable out. and welcome to nand

good luck and god bless you all

GUYS, ANYTHING ELSE THAT YOU GUYS WANT ME TO ADD PLEASE LET ME KNOW

i'm still updating this page-----------------------------

Page 2 by explicit

NOOB guide for blackstone nand BY explicit

IMPORTANT!!! If you don't have HARD SPL installed on your phone do not continue.You must have HARD SPL for Blackstone installed on your phone
    More about HARD SPL in step 6.

Format your micro SD card to fat32.
    Add this 3 files from NAND BLACKSTONE FULL PACKAGE
    -update-blackstone-nand.zip
    - kernel update.zip
    -root update.zip

1. Download the android-sdk for your system and install everything on it. Android-sdk depends on Java SE Development Kit (JDK), so if you
    don't have java Development Kit installed dovnload it and install it before installing android-sdk. Even after installing On x64 OS you still may get
    Java not found during the installation of android-sdk.In that case click Back and than again Next. It should find it now.
    Java Development Kit download: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/ja...ads/index.html
    Android-sdk download.Choose installer_r11-windows.exe (Recomended) http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html

2. Create 2 folders on your C:\ drive
    - ruu ( Here we need to have BlackstoneAdvancedRUU from the link below and ruu_signed.nbh from BLACKSTONE NAND FULL PACKAGE)
    - adb ( here we need all files from the adb link below)

-download BlackstoneAdvancedRUU and unzip it un the ruu folder from above.
    BlackstoneAdvancedRUU http://www.multiupload.com/RLJEC2GRCH
    for more info on this ruu http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=943851

-download adb and unzip it. Copy all the files from the extracted archive in the adb folder above.
    The path to adb.exe should be like this C:\adb\adb.exe

adb http://www.multiupload.com/NEEPYUDO6T

3. Set up path for your adb and fastboot
    right click my computer and select properties. Now go to advanced system settings. Under the Advanced tab at the bottom select Environment Variables.
    Under System variables find the line "path" For the Variable name stays path and for the Variable value at the end add this ;C:\adb
    Close all windows with clicking OK.

4. test adb
    -boot any build (blue, ginger, frx06. etc....)
    -download PdaNet http://www.multiupload.com/OVJ9V01M4F now install pdanet and follow the screen. pdanet will ask to connect your phone. let it finish. when done disconnect usb.
    -on your android build go to settings/applications/development/ and check ubs debugging, stay awake, and allow mock locations. now connect you usb
    -on your pc. start, run, type cmd, and type adb devices and enter
    - you should see your device. you may see this 00000000000 device. that's ok that's your device ID
    - great adb is working

5. Set up fastboot (the set up for fastboot is done when you flash ruu_signed.nbh from NAND BLACKSTONE FULL PACKAGE)
    -when you see the blue screen with usb connected fastboot driver will install. that all

6- [TUT][HSPL] Hard-SPL Unlocker for Blackstone
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=431217

7. Task29 set up ( this will erase windows mobile from your phone) this tool is very important to flash nand or if you want windows mobile back on your phone
    -turn off your phone. press and hold Volume down and power on your phone. you will see the (tricolour screen!). connect your phone to usb. it may install drivers so wait till finish.
    -open RUU folder on your c: drive
    -right click on BlackstoneAdvancedRUU.exe and choose run as administrator, select "Perform Task 29 only" and follow the screen. then the phone will reboot,
    but it wont pass the htc boot screen, just take the battery out.

8. Flashing LK bootloader ruu_signed.NBH
    - turn off your phone. press and hold Volume down and power on your phone. you will see the (tricolour screen!). connect your phone via usb. it may install drivers so wait till finish
    - open RUU folder. right click on BlackstoneAdvancedRUU and choose run as administrator. Select Custom RUU (Task 32) and follow the screen. then the phone will reboot. you should see the blue screen.
    it may install drivers so wait, when finish you will see fastboot mode at the bottom in small letters. if nothing happen just pull the battery. read guide 9 recovery.img

9. How to flash recovery.img
    -put battery back and connect your phone via usb
    -click on power. you will see blue screen look for fastboot mode at the bottom.
    -on your pc. go to run type cmd and type this command to get to adb folder on your c: drive
    cd C:\adb

then type

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

wait till it finished. then to get to recovery mode type

fastboot boot recovery.img

the end key is (enter) vol down and up is to move. install updates in this order
    -froyo blue build update
    -kernel update
    -root update

10- when done reboot.

Read more:

!! Important !!

Guys i now jack-all at the moment for the Touch HD NAND Process, So dont even contemplate the idea of asking me !! Go to Tida8s forum, and ask there !

Although i already know YOU Will, But for those who have forgotten !! :eek: :D
    waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiting

yeah, but i think it sahould be done by tonight or tomorrow :cool:
    (test) NAND Blackstone: Touch HD (ROM FROYO X GINGER) ETA: TBA

Thread title

Tiad8 twitter:

update on blackstone nand. 1-froyo x ginger blackstone nand is ready (rom). 2-building the blackstone.NBH now
    Simon WM you know the link for http://www.htc.com/www/product/touchhd/specification.html in your signature doesn't seem to be valid anymore? :(

this one does work though: http://www.htc.com/uk/product/touchhd/specification.html
    few updates from the twitter again...

tiad8 TIAD8
    to look like the nand recovery. tiad8.com/general/200-ro…
    2 hours ago

tiad8 TIAD8
    (roofts.img) CLOCKWORKMOD RECOVERY. hi guys working little by little on changing the roofts.img ---------
    2 hours ago

tiad8 TIAD8
    how to resize data.img on a system.ext2 build using ubuntu. tiad8.com/general/188-gu…
    3 hours ago

tiad8 TIAD8
    tiad8.com/sony-ericsson-…. TIADROID BETA TEST FOR # Sony Ericsson Xperia X1
    3 hours ago

tiad8 TIAD8
    tiad8.com/topaz-touch-di…. TIADROID BETA TEST FOR Topaz: Touch Diamond2, Pure
    3 hours ago

tiad8 TIAD8
    tiad8.com/raphael-touch-… .TIADROID BETA TEST FOR Raphael: Touch Pro, Fuze
    3 hours ago

tiad8 TIAD8
    tiad8.com/blackstone-tou…. TIADROID BETA TEST FOR Blackstone: Touch HD
    3 hours ago

tiad8 TIAD8
    tiad8.com/htc-touch-pro-…. tiadroid beta test. for HTC Touch Pro 2
    3 hours ago

tiad8 TIAD8
    FROYO BLUE IS COMING TO Sony Ericsson Xperia X1.ETA: TBA. VERY SOON.tiad8.com/sony-ericsson-…
    3 hours ago

tiad8 TIAD8
    FROYO BLUE FOR Topaz: Touch Diamond2, Pure.ETA: TBA. VERY SOON.tiad8.com/topaz-touch-di…
    3 hours ago

tiad8 TIAD8
    froyo blue for Raphael: Touch Pro, Fuze. eta: TBA. VERY SOON. tiad8.com/raphael-touch-…
    3 hours ago

tiad8 TIAD8
    a new build in the house (build) FROYO BLACK CWM. tiad8.com/htc-touch-pro-…. eta: 6/27
    3 hours ago

tiad8 TIAD8
    froyo blue update tomorrow 6/27. i add some special gift to this build. A FULLY WORKING HQ VIDEO SUPPORT. ETA: 6/27
    4 hours ago

tiad8 TIAD8
    i will be releasing tomorrow. cm7 stable. eta:6/27
    4 hours ago

tiad8 TIAD8
    i will be releasing two sense builds tomorrow 6/27 sense legend sense Espresso eta: 6/27
    4 hours ago

tiad8 TIAD8
    THANK YOU ALL AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL. BUSY BUSY BUSY THIS WEEK
    4 hours ago

tiad8 TIAD8
    also with my family and my job, so need help with that. please pm about this. ------
    4 hours ago

tiad8 TIAD8
    i will post this on the first post. I will be super busy this week getting nand ready for prime time-------
    4 hours ago

tiad8 TIAD8
    NEED HELP. I need some one with experience to prepare a nice guide for noob.------
    4 hours ago

tiad8 TIAD8
    don't start friday. i'm going to be helping alot of people that day.-----
    4 hours ago

tiad8 TIAD8
    so all these things are very important. you guys need to start getting ready now.------
    4 hours ago

tiad8 TIAD8
    remember guys we have alot of testers right now. we want nand flashing to be smooth as possible,--------
    4 hours ago

tiad8 TIAD8
    this is a beta build just report any bug that you find..-------
    4 hours ago

tiad8 TIAD8
    8- always remember guys i'm doing everything in my power to get you guys a fully working nand build, --------
    4 hours ago

tiad8 TIAD8
    7- flashing Blackstone nand it just like rhod nand flashing.--------
    4 hours ago

tiad8 TIAD8
    6- anybody has a nice windows mobile rom that you guys want me to post so people can flash back to wm? let me know------
    4 hours ago

tiad8 TIAD8
    5- please don't be scare about flashing nand. it's very simple, only if you follow the guides that we have here.-------
    4 hours ago

tiad8 TIAD8
    3-get your windows mobile rom ready just in case you need to flash back to wm.4-get your pc ready----------------
    4 hours ago

tiad8 TIAD8
    THINGS THAT YOU GUYS NEED TO DO BEFORE FRIDAY. 1-setup adb. 2-setup fastboot. -------------
    4 hours ago

tiad8 TIAD8
    REALLY EXCITED ABOUT BLACKSTONE NAND RELEASE FRIDAY.--------
    4 hours ago

tiad8 TIAD8
    we are making some changes to the recovery.img plus the boot.img so stay tune for updates.-----------
    4 hours ago

tiad8 TIAD8
    tomorrow i will send you guys froyo x ginger nand rom to the test team. just download the rom.--------
    4 hours ago

tiad8 TIAD8
    third post updated with more tester. tiad8.com/test-builds/16… --------
    4 hours ago

tiad8 TIAD8
    @
    @Suaidi_Mz we have alot of good builds with different flavor. right now froyo blue is hot.

http://twitter.com/#!/tiad8