By gruesomewolf, Senior Member on 26th January 2012, 07:39 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th January 2012, 05:03 PM |#21  
Flag Indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 100

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystery_tx_man

I like this rom it is nice, clean, and very responsive.

Unlike my ex-girlfriend.....but on a serious note, I will be posting my quick settings without recent apps and "Team-Nocturnal switched back to Ongoing" after work, here and in the mods page.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mjhuffer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mjhuffer Ad-Free

26th January 2012, 05:58 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 90

More
Is this rom safe for usb tethering?
26th January 2012, 06:07 PM |#23  
Flag North Carolina
Thanks Meter: 372

More
Thanks you sir, I took the barbones version and added all of these mods last night and it's smoking fast. The only thing I need is for the battery bar to show in 1% increments. Is there a simple mod that can be flashed to do this?
26th January 2012, 06:25 PM |#24  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mocksville, NC
Thanks Meter: 8,531

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhuffer

Thanks man I got all day. I just thought the debugging icon and the CRT animations were controlled by services.jar. So my first thought was to go back and get the services.jar from stock but then I would get the debugging icon again. Just my thoughts?

You could use the one that Swag posted....the services.jar that is. He removed usb debugging icon...and no crt enabled

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
26th January 2012, 06:25 PM |#25  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mocksville, NC

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nolimit06

Thanks you sir, I took the barbones version and added all of these mods last night and it's smoking fast. The only thing I need is for the battery bar to show in 1% increments. Is there a simple mod that can be flashed to do this?

Try out the uot kitchen.
26th January 2012, 06:28 PM |#26  
Flag North Carolina

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gruesomewolf

Try out the uot kitchen.

I'll take a look tonight at work, it will give me something to do. I am just pretty clueless of any kind of coding or editing of the source files. Guess I will learn :P

Edit: Sorry for the n00b question but how do I get a hold of the "framework-res.apk, SystemUI.apk and com.htc.resources.apk" files needed to upload at the kitchen? Will this mess up any of the mods you have created GW? Thanks!
26th January 2012, 06:35 PM |#27  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mocksville, NC

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I'll take a look tonight at work, it will give me something to do. I am just pretty clueless of any kind of coding or editing of the source files. Guess I will learn :P

Edit: Sorry for the n00b question but how do I get a hold of the "framework-res.apk, SystemUI.apk and com.htc.resources.apk" files needed to upload at the kitchen? Will this mess up any of the mods you have created GW? Thanks!

Just go ahead and pull them right out of the Rom.....it will not effect the mods made to the ROM. Have fun.

26th January 2012, 06:45 PM |#28  
Flag North Carolina

More
Thanks, this will keep me occupied tonight

Is all of the stock junk easily removed?
26th January 2012, 07:43 PM |#29  
Flag Indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 100

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gruesomewolf

You could use the one that Swag posted....the services.jar that is. He removed usb debugging icon...and no crt enabled

For some reason I did that before and it didn't work but I just tried it again and it worked perfectly. The only thing left I want is to see if someone can port over the option to tun off notification on the lockscreen from Sense 2.1+. I can't have my franchise player knowing about my bench if you know what I'm saying. I know there is a mod but it still shows up at the top when someone texts and I don't even know if the modded htclockscreen with work anymore considering it was made for 4.24 (it did work on 4.54).

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Quote:

Thanks, this will keep me occupied tonight

Is all of the stock junk easily removed?

Extremely easy if you have a program like RootExplorer or you know your way around ADB. Just be careful what you remove. Most of the widget are ok to remove and some of the extraneous programs (nascar, nfl, sprint tv). On a side not my Sprint TV will not update and I have SprintInstaller left in the system/app.
26th January 2012, 08:52 PM |#30  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mocksville, NC

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhuffer

For some reason I did that before and it didn't work but I just tried it again and it worked perfectly. The only thing left I want is to see if someone can port over the option to tun off notification on the lockscreen from Sense 2.1+. I can't have my franchise player knowing about my bench if you know what I'm saying. I know there is a mod but it still shows up at the top when someone texts and I don't even know if the modded htclockscreen with work anymore considering it was made for 4.24 (it did work on 4.54).

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Extremely easy if you have a program like RootExplorer or you know your way around ADB. Just be careful what you remove. Most of the widget are ok to remove and some of the extraneous programs (nascar, nfl, sprint tv). On a side not my Sprint TV will not update and I have SprintInstaller left in the system/app.

Don't know why it won't update....if you flashed this Rom...I took a lot of that junk and just moved it to the sdcard. But its the stock one that came with the base.

The Following User Says Thank You to gruesomewolf For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gruesomewolf Ad-Free
26th January 2012, 09:10 PM |#31  
Flag North Carolina

More
I have ROM Toolbox Pro I should be able to remove what I want from the App Manager if I remember correctly.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)