[THEME][ICS]MetroUI/Windows 8 by brobot175

Search This thread

justjayhere

Oct 1, 2010
I've been using the Metro UI icon set since my first Android device; the HTC Droid Eris a couple years ago.. then on my HTC Incredible, and still use it today on my HTC Thunderbolt. I like the clean uniform look.

Tip: I just use the Icons only.. with the "Desktop Visualizer" widget app. Therefore creating an icon widget for each of my desktop app shortcuts.

(I am speaking of Android Rom on Touchpad.. just to be clear.)

Sent from my ADR6400L using xda premium

Last edited:
Reactions: BroBot175

toletum91zgz

May 29, 2008
It doesn't work in the latest CM9 nightly. Also doesn't work on the latest LnT ROM by OaT.

I do a nandroid backup, I do the 3 wipes (system, cache and dalvik) and install the ROM and the .zip file and it get stuck at the booting screen.

I tried without installing gapps and lcd_density 120 .zip file and stills getting stuck at booting ROM, in LnT and latest CM9 nightly.

Any help? :fingers-crossed:

Reactions: Mattemoller90

HPandroid

Nov 6, 2012
Found the files. Emailing them now. Thanks

hey I cant get this installed on hp touchpad either, I am using CM9 20121028 rom. I have tried it with a couple of earlier roms, with no success. Could you help with the files you mention?

thx

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Hey brobot175, first off this is a great theme...thank you! Another thing...the latest zip you put out for the initial flash...I got it to flash without an error but it actually breaks my rom. It sits on the boot up animation :/

me too, the exact same stuck on booting up screen problem. :cyclops:did you ever get it figured out? I would appreciate the help...

blmvxer

Jan 13, 2012
The only time I was able to use this was when I had my Acer a100, it looked very well, but yes I get the boot loop also on my HP touchpad.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using xda app-developers app

Orange_furball

Feb 3, 2012
Scranton
hey I cant get this installed on hp touchpad either, I am using CM9 20121028 rom. I have tried it with a couple of earlier roms, with no success. Could you help with the files you mention?

thx

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

me too, the exact same stuck on booting up screen problem. :cyclops:did you ever get it figured out? I would appreciate the help...

Haven't done this in a while, but I'll try my best!
What's your problem?

Sent from my SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    thanks three ppl have sent me the files and thanks to them
    ill make the cm9 alpha 2 tonight and may make the nightlies at a later date :)
    Why not just post a link to the file?

Sent from my Nexus EvoHd2 using XDA

rob@brobot175.co.uk
    can i have it please orange and ill put it in the flashable zips :)

Cause i'm to much of an idiot to think of that :eek:

Anyway Here it is!

>Hit the "thanks" button if this helps!<
    Coolio, when you're done, I can have the mods give you OP of this thread instead of creating another one :)

~ E.R.A.

If you dont mind some guy on twitter has been chatting to me and helping me port if for a while now so if he wants to manage the thread ill let him
    he can just make another if its too much effort to change admins
    I dont want to me the admin of all these different threads as i do want to do other stuff other than chatting to people on these threads so im letting other people do it :)
    ive got like 5 going atm and its tooo much effort :)

EDIT: the guys name on this is ace_9988 :)
    and to the person who is having problems with the tiles hasnt read the setup manual
    hold down on the icon and click edit
    you can then resize it ! duhh

by the way guys
    Beta 6 is out!!
    It is compatible with the CM9alpha 2 ROM atm but ive put a tutorial so ppl can port it to toher roms themselves
    Check out the website :)
    Cyanogenmod 9 Alpha 2

Sent from my HP TouchPad CM9
    hi guys the villain themer thingy doesnt work so im going into making a zip for each tab
    dont understand what is the most used or how anything work on the touchpad forum so could one of you send me the most used roms SystemUI.apk and Framework-res.apk at my email rob@brobot175.co.uk
    you guys can use CWM right?

Im running cm9 a2 and I'll get them to you. How do I get the files? And yes, we can use cwm

Sent from my HP TouchPad CM9