[UPG]HardSPLs 1.23, 1.24 and 1.34

Search This thread

xs2k

Nov 12, 2008
I apologized for my noobish question, but what is the HardSPL for? My Touch Pro is completely stock, what will this install do to my phone?

DaveShaw

Senior Moderator Emeritus
Dec 4, 2007
Huddersfield
www.taeguk.co.uk
I apologized for my noobish question, but what is the HardSPL for? My Touch Pro is completely stock, what will this install do to my phone?

The SPL (aka bootloader) is what flashes ROM updates to your phone. The stock one you have will only allow you flash updates from your carrier. The Hard SPL will allow you to flash updates from other carriers and/or the custom ROMs on this site.

Thanks
Dave

band27

Sep 25, 2008
Toronto
Short Answer: .......... no

Longer Answer:......... I've only run across this once where a chef (Dutty)who did prefer everyone to use a particular Hard SPL (1.93) as it worked better for his Rom, however this is a rarity

smartchain

Mar 4, 2008
tehran
doesn't works at all
windows mobile device center shows connected

and program output:
Warning: no device connected.
Waiting for a device to connect...
Connected.
Syncing from <JumpSPL.exe> to <dev:\>
"JumpSPL.exe" Skipping (Same)

But HardSPL-1.24 works!!

and progress shows in phone screen
but when restart and I'm going to check spl with program again it says:(
zs6y0.png

in my phone it shows
spl 1.93 olinex whats this? i never see 1.24 or 1.23...

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2007
Oklahoma City
SPL 1.95

Okay, I've searched all over for days and can't find this so I'll post. I got this thing a couple weeks ago and since AT&T here in the US disables the GPS I need to flash a new ROM... I can't get HardSPL to work. I've tried all of them. Does anyone know something about the new 1.95 version that is one has? I've only seen posts about 1.93 mostly and I think one about 1.94... Did AT&T screw me twice now?

What ever I do, the screen just goes black and the USB connection is lost. I've tried manually opening the bootloader after starting the RUU and I can get the tricolor screen and then the progress bar when I do that, but it just sits at 0%. Left it overnight last night, so it's not a matter of me not waiting long enough. Please help. Before I just shoot it.

Last edited:

Jamer

Apr 9, 2007
Hi
I have Hardspl 1.40.Olinex, security unlock and sim unlock, but now I need to send it to repair by warrenty.

What can I do to make it like I bought it? Is it possible?

Or I'm I s...? :(

Thanks

Last edited:

emy09

Oct 6, 2008
Problem

Alright so im doing everything youve told me but the problem i get is that my diamond is stuck at the align screen so i cant get passed that screen i called htc and i have to send it there so they can fix it....but i wanna reset everything to its original state (Warranty issues)...i did the radio and rom but for the HSPL i cant because the part where i have to "confirm execution on touchscreen" i cant since its always on the align screen screen.....any suggestions ?....can i maybe override the align screen or can i install the HSPL another way ??

thank you!!

ducngo

Aug 17, 2009
It works for unlocking my HTC

Thank you,
A year later and it works great to help unlocking my HTC Touch Diamond.
I can now use my HTC on any network.

what read me doc?

I have been working on flashing a hard SPL and I want to flash MightyROM on there (because I hear it is fast with good battery life) and every time I get an error message that says it can't locate a readme doc....

Any suggestions?

I'm using aDiamond

k3nnyboiboi

Aug 2, 2008
Singapore kiasu country =)
jocky ty for ur hardspl ... well just wanna ask few question

before i cooked olinex hardspl ... i 4get to go tri-boot colour write down those.. mfg hardspl code and version ...

can anybody tell me what is the original hardspl for touchdiamond .. singapore phones ..

what is shipped hardspl and mfg hard spl ... i install shipped hardspl 1.23 but why i still can cook other rom for xda ... is it my original hardspl is 1.24 mfg

Last edited:

Ami Hitech

Apr 30, 2010
My diamont Do not turned on after runing the unlocker

Hi
My diamont do not turned on after runing the Diamond Unlocker ver 1.57,anyone know how to fix it?

Thx

rob_804

Oct 12, 2009
Hardspl

how come when i try to download harspl 1.24 (my phone came with 1.23 by the way) it says i'm updating to 100.00 whats up with that

Jun 1, 2010
PROBELM WITH MY HTC dimond touch

Please help i have been trying this for last couple of days no joy ????when i press power button on the top my phone dnt do any thing than i have to press power+vol down to bring up the boot loader screen with the error
DIAM100 64M
SPL-1.93.0000
MicroP-Diam (LED) v11
PSOC-Diam STAGE_PVT v0x30

i have tried the rom from htc website don't work i have tried hard reset dnt work but when i try to use Unsigned-Hard-SPL-Diamond-OliNex its get stuck on 0% and after little while it give error.
I am stuck with this rainbow screen on my phone (TRI COLOR) PLEASE HELP SO I CAN USE MY PHONE AGAIN.

splinejunkie

Aug 22, 2010
Hi, happened to stumble upon this thread via a Google search, so sorry for the off-topic questions.

Will these HardSPL work on my HTC Snap S526 Mapl110 1.24 SPL?

Thanks in advance.