(2 June 2009) TJ's Atom Exec Manila 2D ROMs

Search This thread

tjkhattak61

May 9, 2006
Islamabad
DISCONTINUED
WM 6.1 CE and OS 21051 Manila 2D Black

FOR ATOM EXEC ONLY

Latest WM 6.1 CE and OS 21051 based Manila 2D in black color AND is Very Fast please try. It has set volume and other stuff that was included by Jaime in his M2D in Blue.
The ROM is based on Jaime's Blue M2D (ALL Credit Goes to Him, Thanks Jaime MAN) and has been modded by me in BLACK. Included are:-

• Black M2D Theme by eboelzner
  • M2DC (Manila 2D Customizer) by Mpenguin 14 V 0.28.233.
  • Set Volume.
  • Black Communication Managaer
  • PIM backup
  • Reg Logger
  • Mobile Monger
  • Finger Suite (New)
  • Clear temp
  • Task Manager by Dotfred V 3.1
  • Advanced Config by Julien Schapman V 3.3.0
And if I have forgotten some name thanks to them also and to ALL The Members of The Great XDA.

OK, after download the file decompress it and u will get six files, copy them in C:\WINDOWS\Temp folder and then start "Device Software Update Utility.exe" and select "OS+Extended ROM".
After flashing the process of loading of different programs will start, say/press "YES" or "OK" but if it asks to restart do not do it I repeat do not let it restart until the last menu after "Copying Message".
I am not responsible for any damage to ur PDA and etc etc.....

Here is the link:
http://depositfiles.com/files/t2fkqb55s

Some Pics

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 971
Last edited:

tjkhattak61

May 9, 2006
Islamabad
17 November 2008
TJ's Atom Exec Black Manila 2D (Builtin) CE and OS 21014

FOR ATOM EXEC ONLY
Here is the new CE and OS 21014 based Manila 2D built in ROM in black color. It has Diamond KB, set volume and other stuff that was included by Jaime in his M2D in Blue alongwith plethora of games.
The ROM is based on Jaime's Blue M2D (ALL Credit Goes to Him, Thanks Jaime MAN) and has been modded by me in BLACK and with new CE and OS 21014. I have included:-

• M2D Action Screen by sergious
  • Set Volume.
  • Black Dialer by Poorlyduck
  • HButton by Ondrej Pavlicek (Link as many short cuts as u like to hardware buttons)
  • PIM backup
  • Reg Logger
  • Mobile Monger
  • Finger Menu (New)
  • Clear temp
  • G-Alarm by Ageye V 1.4.5
  • Nitrogen by Filipe Vilela Soares V 0.2.1
And if I have forgotten some name thanks to them also and to ALL The Members of The Great XDA.

OK, after download the file decompress it and u will get six files, copy them in C:\WINDOWS\Temp folder and then start "Device Software Update Utility.exe" and select "OS+Extended ROM".
In the setup wizard do not change anything in the "Button Menu" rest u can change. Then the process of loading of different programs will start, say/press "YES" or "OK" but if it asks to restart do not do it I repeat do not let it restart until the last menu after "Copying Message". This is necessary for ur hard buttons to be correctly identified by "HButton". After restart enjoy ur ROM with Islamabad Weather :D, which u can change to whatever u want as I just wanted to show u the Wiper Animation. Also check the hard buttons which are preconfigured to following:-

• Message Button - OK, Vibration, Torch and None
  • Recording Button - SetVolume, STK and None
  • Camera Button - Camera and None
  • U can urself link any number of shortcuts/programs with any of the keys and Cycle through ur choices.

REQUEST first try "depositfile" i.e my download link if unable to download then go for the mirrors :D. Here is the link:-
http://depositfiles.com/files/jjy4pie4k

Thanks Dr_utd for the mirror:-
http://rapidshare.com/files/196160577/TJs_21014_Atom_Exec_M2D_Black_ROM.7z

Thanks to Argyle0297 for the mirror:-
http://www.mediafire.com/?1b6xykwky4g

Ok the CLEAN 21014 ROM is here:
http://depositfiles.com/files/9ha7p69wx

Thanks to Argyle0297 for the mirror:-
http://www.mediafire.com/?nojovwydtem

Last edited:

apakah25

May 29, 2009
i'm get a problem use this ROM..
why the sound is like, not good? something like, "rrssskk.. kreksekk.." before or after it play a sound? any idea? thx

ekache

Jan 30, 2009
Jakarta
i'm get a problem use this ROM..
why the sound is like, not good? something like, "rrssskk.. kreksekk.." before or after it play a sound? any idea? thx

Have you try to go to : Start-Programs-Multimedia-Equalizer (Make it OFF)
When the Equalizer pop-up, try to tap the ON button to OFF.
So the rrssskk.. kreksekk.. things comes up from the Equalizer (in ON condition).

ekache

Jan 30, 2009
Jakarta
Well, I've tried it's Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Service, and it was connected to my AV Headphone but I couldn't hear any voices at my AV Headphone when I turn the music on. I could only hear the sound at my atom exec not at my AV headphone.
It was different from 21728, I could hear the sounds at my AV headphone when I used 21728 ROM.
Is that mean the A2DP of 21051 still ain't work properly?

z4ck81

Jun 23, 2009
want to ask about the HTC calculator applications

i'm using TJ ROM WM 6.5 21725 but some applications are missing like the HTC calculator, i'm not having a problem when i flash it, so where's the calculator ? and one more things Mr. TJ or jamie if i want to to downgrade older ver rom like WM 6.1 or the original WM 5.0 when i use the DSUU what should i choose ? upgrade all or other options ? please reply i need your guidance...Thank You.

ekache

Jan 30, 2009
Jakarta
i'm using TJ ROM WM 6.5 21725 but some applications are missing like the HTC calculator, i'm not having a problem when i flash it, so where's the calculator ? and one more things Mr. TJ or jamie if i want to to downgrade older ver rom like WM 6.1 or the original WM 5.0 when i use the DSUU what should i choose ? upgrade all or other options ? please reply i need your guidance...Thank You.

Have you read the wiki?
http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index.php?pagename=ATOM_DSUU

and try the shipped ROM (WM5)?
http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index.php?pagename=ATOM_Exec_Upgrades

Why don't you just try it by reading and searching the Wiki? :eek:

z4ck81

Jun 23, 2009
WM 6.1

@ekache thanks for the info, i'm from indonesia, jakarta too, just 1 more thing, what is the best wm 6.1 rom that you ever try ? for o2 exec of course, i already try the latest rom wm 6.5 buld xxx728 it's that very heavy though, especially when i used facebook applications from microsoft and whenever i browse is so lag.

ekache

Jan 30, 2009
Jakarta
TJ's Very Clean ROM CE & OS 21046

@ekache thanks for the info, i'm from indonesia, jakarta too, just 1 more thing, what is the best wm 6.1 rom that you ever try ? for o2 exec of course, i already try the latest rom wm 6.5 buld xxx728 it's that very heavy though, especially when i used facebook applications from microsoft and whenever i browse is so lag.

I've tried some ROMs, but I prefer to use TJ's ROMs.
Have you try TJ's Very Clean ROM CE & OS 21046 ? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

z4ck81

Jun 23, 2009
i'm sorry to much ask here because i'm new here :) , what's the different between clean rom and not ?

yusuke08

Feb 8, 2009
Manila
WM 6.1 CE and OS 21051 Manila 2D Black

FOR ATOM EXEC ONLY

Latest WM 6.1 CE and OS 21051 based Manila 2D in black color AND is Very Fast please try. It has set volume and other stuff that was included by Jaime in his M2D in Blue.
The ROM is based on Jaime's Blue M2D (ALL Credit Goes to Him, Thanks Jaime MAN) and has been modded by me in BLACK. Included are:-

• Set Volume.
  • PIM backup
  • Reg Logger
  • Mobile Monger
  • Finger Suite (New)
  • Clear temp

After flashing the process of loading of different programs will start, say/press "YES" or "OK" but if it asks to restart do not do it I repeat do not let it restart until the last menu after "Copying Message".

Here is the link:
http://depositfiles.com/files/t2fkqb55s

Some Pics

the touchflo doesn't work on my atom exec. there's a message on the screen "Tap here to launch TouchFLO" and after i tapped the message, it shows "Launching TouchFLO" and it will go back to the previous message. please help me guys!