Looks like you may be in line for a good ole odin session. Its not hard. There ate tons of videos on YouTube and guides on here. If it comes to this just read up. Take notes and write down exact steps and you'll get it no problem.
Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium
1. Put SGN2 in Download Mode: Vol. Dn. + Home + Power
2. Connect to USB
3. Use Odin 3.10.7
4. I605_VRALJB_Restore.tar.md5 in AP (special sauce that doesn't lock bootloader)
6. Once stock ROM boots, power off
7. Boot into stock recovery and Factory Reset (Vol. Up + Home + Power)
8. Put phone in Download Mode by selecting Reboot and holding Vol. Dn. + Home + Power
9. Use Odin 3.10.7 to flash MJ9 firmware (AP box)
10. Phone auto reboots
11. Shut down and start in Download Mode
12. Use Odin 3.10.7 to flash TWRP (AP box)
13. Phone auto reboots
14. Shut down and boot into TWRP with Vol. Up + Home + Power
15. Factory wipe
16. Install CM12.1
17. Install GAPPS
18. Install ND7 radio
19. Wipe cache
I got mine into a recovery loop like that a few weeks ago. Start with trying to ODIN TWRP. The file and quick ODIN instructions are at: https://twrp.me/devices/samsunggalaxynote2verizon.html
You probably don't have to worry about the fastboot reboot part of the instructions.
In my case, I messed things up so bad that I had to go back to stock 4.1.1 with unlocked bootloader using http://d-h.st/xDQ. You can find instructions on going back to stock and using ODIN in http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2024207. Just make sure you don't use VRUEMJ9 4.3 unless you want to lock your bootloader forever. You've got TWRP installed, so it doesn't sound like you ever took the 4.3 OTA.
These are the quick notes I wrote for myself for starting over from scratch. YMMV because I got my GN2 on release day (Android v4.1.1) and never took any of the Verizon OTA updates. I jumped on the exploit as soon as it was available.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|