Guaranteed working! Follow my setup and it will work everytime
Ok guys I was finally able to get my ND7 i605 rooted and its perm.
1. Download Ghettoroot v.0.3.2 and extract to C:
2. Download Ghettoroot from here post 27 (http://forum.xda-developers.com/note...t2864125/page3
3. Extract 2nd ghettoroot downloaded to same folder as the first Ghettoroot folder
4. You should now have all folders and files at C:/ghettoroot
5. This is where most are getting no device or its not working
6. Plug in the phone and wait until it enters media mode (30sec)
7. Open INSTALL.cmd in ghettoroot folder, but DO NOT press anything else! (Leave CMD Window Open)
8. After you open INSTALL.cmd the phone will ask for PC Authorization, hit yes on phone
9. At this time open GhettoRoot.bat in the folder and run it. It should see the phone and BAM!! start rooting.
Seems that adb from one ghettoroot will not recognize phone, but run together solves this no device problem.
I take no credit for files or such. Post is my personal setup that works everytime.