App Store Optimization (or ASO)

Search This thread

EmilieC

Jul 13, 2016
about ASO

:D it's a long time now, so what about your app? now i want to learn aso too, but after my learning
I'm still confused, so i ask for your favor to help you, if you available.

Thanks! :good:[/QUOTE]

iqranawaz

Jan 13, 2022
“The goal of app store optimization (ASO) is to drive high traffic to your app’s page in the app store then searcher can take a specific action, download your app.”

ASO is your secret weapon. Spend time every week improving your ASO and you will get successful result in ranking your apps.

App store optimization (ASO) is a process or practice of improving the ranking of an App or any Application within App store such as Google Play. To increase your app’s search ranking, if you are not using ASO then you are missing out on the largest discovery channel available to your app.

App store optimization (ASO) is a process or practice of improving the ranking of an App or any Application within App store such as Google Play. That increased visibility tends to translate into higher traffic to your apps page in the app store.

“The goal of app store optimization (ASO) is to drive high traffic to your app’s page in the app store then searcher can take a specific action, download your app”.

The title is our first online impression. It’s what drew you to read this post, it’s what will draw users to your app.

Increasing search ranking, optimize with a keyword in the title.

Keep all the factors in your mind when optimize your app for best ranking.

App optimization is creating an optimized version of each app for the new version of Android you just upgraded to. This process makes each app start as fast as possible with the new Android version.

Some of the points in ASO which need attention like:
App name
Description
Increase downloads
Rating & Reviews
Logo
Screenshots

App Store Optimization ASO is a process of improving the ranking of an application within app store such as google play.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A small ASO guide

Both Apple’s App Store and the Google Play have a myriad number of apps and it’s very easy to get lost in the crowd. Good visibility on the App Store is thus essential and can be ensured by following certain key pointers while launching your app:

1. Keep the title short, self explanatory and keyword centric. The important thing is to limit it in one line. For this you have to be extra cautious on Google Play as the users’ Android phone screens may vary in sizes.

2. While writing the description for your app, just keep two things in mind. First, that users don’t like to read paragraphs if they don’t find the initial lines interesting. And second, use as many keywords as possible so that your app may spring up on searches more often.

3. Google play allows you to add demo videos of your app. Do make one, as many of your prospective users may not find the screenshots too descriptive. Keep the video short and emphasize on the user friendliness of your app.

4. Icon images should be striking to make you app stand out in the list and screenshots should signify the simplicity of your app.

you can visit my website to read a full guide.
    I have recently published my App in the App Store and was wondering if you guys knew any good books or websites where i could get some information regarding App Store optimization :confused:
    Coming from doing a lot of SEO i can understand how important ASO can become in the future as with the internet it was pretty similar, previously no one really gave a crap and later on it became essential to be able to rank in Google. :p

Do you guys do any App store Optimization?

Here are some articles i personally found useful:
    Introduction to: amongtech.com/what-is-app-store-optimization/
    More in-depth: searchenginejournal.com/definitive-guide-app-store-optimization-aso/78719/
    A little more in-depth introduction: blog.kissmetrics.com/app-store-optimization/

Thanks! :good:

PM me if you need more help related to app store optimization.