Thanks Meter: 46

More
MIUI OTA
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5KKKKK

Only full package:

hasz's 4.8.22: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1o63DOk6

gtbluesky's 4.8.22: http://pan.baidu.com/s/13wsbk

I have the same problem before, but I update via OTA successfully this time,so strange. I have deleted some system apps.

I updated through OTA today without any problem.

27th August 2014, 03:59 PM |#482  
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5KKKKK

Only full package:

hasz's 4.8.22: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1o63DOk6

gtbluesky's 4.8.22: http://pan.baidu.com/s/13wsbk

I have the same problem before, but I update via OTA successfully this time,so strange. I have deleted some system apps.

Thanks for these links man

I have rom from hasz. I started with 4.8.8 without modifications. Then I downloaded 4.8.15 and modified as raja4sure wrote (deleted first line in update-script + used jbart for translation). After that phone shows possibility to update rom (before not) but no automatic update. Is it in version of recovery? I´m using chinese version 6.0.4.9 from xuefy.

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

There is also possible to download rom 4.8.24 multilingual http://www.needrom.com/download/zte-...iui-v5-4-8-24/ but rom has about 535MB. Link from baidu is bigger about 595MB and it´s 4.8.22. What´s the difference?
27th August 2014, 04:01 PM |#483  
Flag Guangzhou
Thanks Meter: 304

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCarek

I have rom from hasz. I started with 4.8.8 without modifications. Then I downloaded 4.8.15 and modified as raja4sure wrote (deleted first line in update-script + used jbart for translation). After that phone shows possibility to update rom (before not) but no automatic update. Is it in version of recovery? I´m using chinese version 6.0.4.9 from xuefy.

New Chinese recovery 6.0.5.0 support installing 4.4, maybe you should install it first and then flash 4.8.22 full package.
New recovery: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1i33Nnud code: r54b

I remember that hasz recommended to flash full 4.8.15 package from 4.8.8, do two wipes, or you can not send MMS
Sorry, that link is down, I got 403 Forbidden
The Following User Says Thank You to 5KKKKK For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 5KKKKK Ad-Free
27th August 2014, 04:07 PM |#484  
Elektrostal RUS
Thanks Meter: 1

More
recovery
I have used old english recovery for 4.8.22..update successful...via ota..but I forget about jbart..and language have changed..but then I have used jbart..now I have full language rom 4.8.22..
27th August 2014, 11:04 PM |#485  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Hi, I have posted the "ZTE Grand S2 MIUI V5 4.8.24" on "needrom"
The difference beetween the 4.8.22 are:
-Latest MIUI code
-Lastest R-UI launcher
-PlayStore Added
-Root privileges added in the Security Center ( if you want root go to Security Center / Permissions and agree Root )
-Adding Backup and Recovery
-Integrated VIPER4 Sound
-Integrated display settings
-Integrated Quick Start
-Integrated timer switch

I have modded this room to had all languages and to fix the APNS-CONF file ( resolve data connexion problem for user of many country )

I use this Rom since 3 days and she works great, no lags, no bugs.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Redline974 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Redline974 Ad-Free
28th August 2014, 04:27 AM |#486  
Elektrostal RUS

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCarek

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

There is also possible to download rom 4.8.24 multilingual http://www.needrom.com/download/zte-...iui-v5-4-8-24/ but rom has about 535MB. Link from baidu is bigger about 595MB and it´s 4.8.22. What´s the difference?

I cant understand..full ota of 4.8.22 via air is about 507Mb, and from baidu about 595Mb..why?
28th August 2014, 10:07 AM |#487  
Flag Grenoble

More
Talking
Redline ! Enfin un Français qui s'y connait mieux que moi sur ce téléphone Merci !!
28th August 2014, 11:14 AM |#488  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Redline Miui Language Problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redline974

The difference beetween the 4.8.22 are:
-Latest MIUI code
-Lastest R-UI launcher
-PlayStore Added
-Root privileges added in the Security Center ( if you want root go to Security Center / Permissions and agree Root )
-Adding Backup and Recovery
-Integrated VIPER4 Sound
-Integrated display settings
-Integrated Quick Start
-Integrated timer switch

I have modded this room to had all languages and to fix the APNS-CONF file ( resolve data connexion problem for user of many country )

I use this Rom since 3 days and she works great, no lags, no bugs.

Rom works great!
My only problem is that the Hebrew language in the Rom is very "partially" I mean that when I choose Hebrew language some apps does change to Hebrew but most of the important apps (like settings for example are still in English), any solution?
Except that everything seems to work great!
28th August 2014, 11:45 AM |#489  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by piermaz38

Redline ! Enfin un Français qui s'y connait mieux que moi sur ce téléphone Merci !!

Je suis content de ne pas être le seul, et après un mois de galère avec les ROM d'origines et tous leurs bug j'ai parcourus les forum chinois pour y dénicher les dernieres ROM et y faire quelques petites modifications.

C'est pas pour faire de la pub à ma ROM mais de toutes celles que j'ai pu expérimenter c'est vraiment la plus stable et la plus complete.

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadosagi

Rom works great!
My only problem is that the Hebrew language in the Rom is very "partially" I mean that when I choose Hebrew language some apps does change to Hebrew but most of the important apps (like settings for example are still in English), any solution?
Except that everything seems to work great!

Hi, I know that all language are not perfect because I use JBart to add them in this Rom but I don't know how you can solve the problem, I think that Jbart don't translate PlayStore for Hebrew...
28th August 2014, 11:49 AM |#490  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Jbart translate
Quote:

Je suis content de ne pas être le seul, et après un mois de galère avec les ROM d'origines et tous leurs bug j'ai parcourus les forum chinois pour y dénicher les dernieres ROM et y faire quelques petites modifications.

C'est pas pour faire de la pub à ma ROM mais de toutes celles que j'ai pu expérimenter c'est vraiment la plus stable et la plus complete.

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

Hi, I know that all language are not perfect because I use JBart to add them in this Rom but I don't know how you can solve the problem, I think that Jbart don't translate PlayStore for Hebrew...

Hi, I also used Jbart to translate the original Miui 4.8.22 to Hebrew and it fully translated but I stopped using it cause for some reason after I translated the Rom every time I tried to add contacts it said android.process.acore had stopped working or something like that and it closed my contacts app (If someone have a solution for that problem I'll be thankful).
28th August 2014, 05:32 PM |#491  

More
Quote:

Gdisk or dropbox, please?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)