Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

w04g005

Oct 18, 2006
Munich
Hey guys,
on my htc polaris i have found 2 little "bugs":

- if i want to turn up the volume, i have to scroll the wheel on the front of my polaris counterclockwise

- if i wake up my device while playing a song then s2u2 appears.
but when i plug in my headset something prevents s2u2 to start!!

has anyone made the same experiences ??

thanks in advance
greetings

thiti31

Nov 24, 2007
Hello,

very very nice job, you've made.
I have only one question : I have tried to modify the file lang.ini to localize S2P in french, but it doesn't work. Is the file here for the last version or is it a bug ?

THX

Last edited:

Binder

Jul 10, 2007
The Hague
Programming request

Dear A_C, I'm a regular S2x user using all three of your programs and loving them!
I was just wondering if it is possible to activate bluetooth upon S2P start (possibly optional through regedit).

I'm using my touch as the only means of music playback, even at home I use it often. I've got a A2DP headset, A2DP speaker and am getting an A2DP carstereo, so you'll understand why I'm in need of this function :)

Anyway, hope this is possible, or does anyone know of something like a macro?

Binder

l3v5y

Retired Senior Moderator
Sep 13, 2007
Bristol
Dear A_C, I'm a regular S2x user using all three of your programs and loving them!
I was just wondering if it is possible to activate bluetooth upon S2P start (possibly optional through regedit).

I'm using my touch as the only means of music playback, even at home I use it often. I've got a A2DP headset, A2DP speaker and am getting an A2DP carstereo, so you'll understand why I'm in need of this function :)

Anyway, hope this is possible, or does anyone know of something like a macro?

Binder
I think you could use a mortscript to turn on bluetooth and then load S2P. I'm no good at mortscript, but I believe it's possible!

jchrist

Mar 5, 2008
So I got into Adobe CS and added some reflection to it..
633467341090000000.jpg

633467342840000000.jpg

:cool:

Would like to see some one play wit it some more to make the transition when charging look like it's flowing through, not a line going from left to right.. I know I saw some one add the link in here some where, and it showed two types of battery animation.. please repost or provide link..

Looking awsome with the tweaks, Thx again AC and everyone adding on to the masterpiece..[/QUOTE]

Please share. :)

darkehorse

Oct 31, 2006
Possible issue

First,

Let me commend you on an outstanding application. I love it. However, with that being said, it is currently unusable for me. I keep all of my mp3s (approx 65) in single directory on my storage card. If the player is currently 'looking' at the directory, and I click the song browser button in the player view, s2p will 'hang' for almost 3 to 4 minutes. I assume this is because it is reading the files on that directory. Is this a known issue? It doesn't do it all the time and I haven't been able to pinpoint exactly what causes it.

Pardon me if this has already been discussed.

Also, is there any plans for a easily accessible minimize button?

Thanks,
Darkehorse

l3v5y

Retired Senior Moderator
Sep 13, 2007
Bristol
I think you can tap the top right corner to minimize. The "green" hardware button will close the app, and the "red" button will minimize it.

rcc00073

Jun 8, 2008
hey bros, i'm a newbie~
i'm using KS20 and i installed the S2P v0.40
when i play music in S2P and try to change to sleep mode
but after i press the power button, then screen turns black(it's normal) and music still playing(it's also normal), but after about 5 sec, there are no more sound.
it seems the audio function of the phone was disable, the phone notice sound, WMP and other all sounds can't be played, and need to soft reset to fix the problem.
however this problem not appeared in S2P v0.38.
but i need the AVRCP function~
plx help me bros~~

MrMage

Jun 2, 2007
Hi there,

First of all, let me thank you for this great music player! The overall graphic impression is just great!

With S2P 0.40 I got some issues on my Axim x51v (WM5):

1) The hardware keys except from up/down, left/right and the action key (in the middle of the d-pad) don't work. When pressing app button 3 or 5, the screen will turn off, but after switching it on again by pressing the same key, I will land on the today screen and have to re-open S2P from my task manager (music is still playing). Is there a possibility to turn off the screen and get S2P back when turning it on? Application keys 1 and 4 (which are mapped to left/right softkey) don't function.
2) When selecting a song from the song list (which lists all songs on the SD-Card for example), sometimes the correct song won't be played. The chosen song will be displayed on the "now playing" screen for some seconds, then the next song (or a random song if in shuffle mode) will be chosen.
3) When I am in cover flow mode and a new song starts, the covers are switched one after another until the album cover of the new song is reached. With some 100 albums on my PDA, this needs some time and I can't stop it. Please make this process stoppable (so I can get back to now playing screen) or add another mode: For example just display the album covers as small lines without fully presenting the cover in the mid of the screen and increase the animation speed (just like the albums are rushing through my fingers without me taking each of them into my hands).
4) Please add a function for faster scrolling through cover flow (similar to the solution described above) - its just too annoying to need some minutes to get from A to Z.
5) Would it be possible to add real-VGA buttons? For example, in the folder list screen, the "Quit"/"Now Playing"/etc. buttons are double-pixeled.
6) In the folder overview, could you add letters to scroll to the position of the first folder with the specified beginning letter?
7) A registry setting so that S2P's music is always automatically paused when started would be nice (so playback wouldn't start immediately).
8) Could you add a feature that if there is no folder.jpg/album*.jpg etc. simply the biggest .jpg file (or any other criterium) is taken for album art in cover flow? In normal mode, it would be nice if for filename.mp3 the image filename.jpg would have maximum priority (so I can have multiple albums with correct pictures for each song in one folder, and there still is any album cover in cover flow mode).
9) Neither in energy savings mode (208 MHz) nor in full power mode (624 MHz) the cover flow animations are perfectly fluent. But I suppose that is because the CPU is just too weak in general?
10) When S2P is running, pressing the power button will never turn off the PDA. Not even when it doesn't play music. It will just turn off the screen.

In case some of these features are possible already or I plainly did something wrong (so it looked like a bug for me), please tell me. I am sorry for not having found out myself then :)

Thank you very much!

MrMage

P.S.: S2P and the other S2* tools are not going to be released open source, are they? I fully understand if you don't want to give your source code around.

Last edited:

Rumball

Aug 30, 2007
Toronto
Hello, i would like to k,now if there's a way to use parameters /comands with S2P.exe like play stop next etc. If it's yes what is the syntax ( -play, __play or stuff like that). I would use it in ultimate launch like i did before with mortplayer. Thanks for answers and for this great app.

I second that...I'd love it if S2U would accept command line arguments so that we can control it using mortscript / ultimate launcher / rlToday etc.

Truly awesome work A_C. Just awesome.

Diagorn

Jul 24, 2007
Is it possible to have this excelent programs for a VGA screen ?

I love a lot this program and I would like to keep it on my new phone (HTC diamond), however it is a VGA phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just a little problem on my treo 700wx: Sometimes, when I press the left arrows to go to the previous track, it actually goes to the next track. Same thing with the dial pad.

This was happening in .38 too.