Sub Forum For Korean Note SHV-E160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

amponsah.randy

Apr 17, 2014
brick of galaxy note1

i flashed my galaxy note1 SHV-E160S with some tegrak kennel and is not responding again please can any one help me to solve this problem.
the power is not coming when i press the power button

eqnaz

Jul 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i flashed my galaxy note1 SHV-E160S with some tegrak kennel and is not responding again please can any one help me to solve this problem.
the power is not coming when i press the power button

Are u sure it doesnt wake at all?
didnt u feel a little vibrate after pressing power button...try hold down POWER button 5-10 seconds

---------- Post added at 03:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

Hello!
I need to fix an SHV-E160S, korean version, and I do the following:

1. go to download mode
2. connect to Odin 3.07
3. via PDA install 4.1.2 new firmware that I found on the internet
4. it says finished OK, but when I start the phone it goes into infinite loop

Now, the main problem is that I cannot access Recovery Mode...I press vol UP & vol DOWN & POWER, do everything right, but phone gets stucked with the Samsung Logo onscreen and that's it. Even if I wait 5 minutes, the logo still on-screen.

From what I read, if you can not access Recovery Mode you need to flash the phone with stock firmware and then try again.
Is this the correct way to go, or I need to do something else to fix the phone?

Please help me and if it is possible provide a link with the Stock firmware or other tools I need.

Thank you very much!

Hi...I downloaded the stock firmware, uploaded and I get the same result...infinite loop and can not access Recovery Mode....help would be appreciated...

First thing 1st.. verify what version of your NOTE... SHV-E160S GOT 3 DIFFERENT VERSION... check ur build number...

i already install the recovery and everything is okey...for ur info..my phone's build number E160SKSMJ1 ..
IF u have the same as mine...just follow this post.. HERE

Reactions: ChristianoRo

Stryke_the_Orc

Retired Senior Moderator
Oct 14, 2010
Maras Dantia
Samsung Galaxy Note 20
Can someone at XDA please start a sub forum for the Korean Note? People with versions SHV-E160K SHV-E160L & SHV-E160S need a place to discuss their devices and get some development going on for their Notes too. I believe if they had their own forum they too would have custom roms and mods for their devices instead of asking on the other Note forums if our roms will work on their devices.

This forum is not the proper place to ask for such things, here might be a better solution.

Thread closed and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts