[Clone] HDC Galaxy Note 3 N9006

Search This thread

pficrx

Dec 27, 2006
Athens
I have succeed to install CWM in HDC Galaxy Note 3 Max N9006 ....
Just follows this easy guide
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=44660171&postcount=417
Then shutdown your phone and press Volume Up + Power botton to entrer in CWM recovery mode...
Too navigate in CWM press volume up and volume down...To choose anything in the menu just press the power botton...
Flash the update zip from CWM to get the original first boot logo from note 3...

Attachments

• update.zip
    280.9 KB · Views: 688
Last edited:

pficrx

Dec 27, 2006
Athens
I have ibaby888 with GPS issue, I cannot fix it with software setting. So if the fastcardtech N9006 Max do not have GPS issue, them you might want to get that.

Try this method... First your phone must be rooted ....Then go with root explorer to the directory system/etc and give full permissions to the file epo_config.xml , then Go to /data/misc/ and give full permission to the files EPO.DAT , EPOTMP.DAT , mtkgps.dat ....
Then reboot your phone and go outside to check your gps...

Last edited:

arnabcool

Sep 21, 2012
kolkata
Today i have seen 3 clones of different qualities of note 3....but could nt find its of hdc or no :1...

it has a android version of kit kat 4.4....which i think is a fake one...all r working but the ir remote app is not there.but there is a hole next to the 3.5 mm audio port....not sure if it is a ir sensor...

now the shop keepers r telling i has a 2 gb ram and a quad core processor 1.5 ghz...even the antutu benchmark also says this...but it as i read earlier that the benchmark is also fake....so how to find out the real hardware specs in it...

nxt thing is the s pen is fully metal and works but not so smoothly as we expect...

i need help to buy a good quality clone of note 3....how to identify the hardware and the android version of it and the screen is real ips and the resolution of the screen...the camera is 13 mpixel or not and s pen and multi windows function...

thanks...:confused::confused:

Reactions: pficrx

jonnyc51

Apr 4, 2012
Belfast
I don't have my phone yet but I will let you know about quality, I'm waiting on the HDC n9006 Max from Fastcardtech.to be honest I don't really trust these YouTube reviews because some people can make money from these reviews. When it arrives I will let you know.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

pficrx

Dec 27, 2006
Athens
I don't have my phone yet but I will let you know about quality, I'm waiting on the HDC n9006 Max from Fastcardtech.to be honest I don't really trust these YouTube reviews because some people can make money from these reviews. When it arrives I will let you know.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
I must say that i have already bought 3 phones from Fastcardtech .. 2 Hdc Galaxy S4 and 1 Hdc Galaxy Note 3 Max N9006 ...
I have no problem at all with this 3 phones i got...Im very happy with this phones about the price and the quality im paying...

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Today i have seen 3 clones of different qualities of note 3....but could nt find its of hdc or no :1...

it has a android version of kit kat 4.4....which i think is a fake one...all r working but the ir remote app is not there.but there is a hole next to the 3.5 mm audio port....not sure if it is a ir sensor...

now the shop keepers r telling i has a 2 gb ram and a quad core processor 1.5 ghz...even the antutu benchmark also says this...but it as i read earlier that the benchmark is also fake....so how to find out the real hardware specs in it...

nxt thing is the s pen is fully metal and works but not so smoothly as we expect...

i need help to buy a good quality clone of note 3....how to identify the hardware and the android version of it and the screen is real ips and the resolution of the screen...the camera is 13 mpixel or not and s pen and multi windows function...

Download CPU / RAM / DEVICE Identifier ... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Bfield.CpuIdentifier&hl=el
and u will see the real specs of your phone...

Last edited:

Consan

Feb 2, 2011
Hi I have the same model as yours, I bought from DHgate, problem is I'm unable to install apps on the microSD. The software detect microSD as SDCARD1 and internal or phone memory as SDCARD0. There is no option to install apps on SDCARD1. Is your experience the same thing as mine?

I also have problem with the GPS. It is able to detect number of satellite at the moment but unable to get signal to determine location. Is your experience the same thing as mine?

Other than this 2 problem there is perfect. Does anyone who have same model experience the 2 problem above? any solution? Thank you

Hi, Yes same thing as you :( I did a gps fix and that helped for the moment. I dont now any solution to the sd card problem :(

filip_pine

Jan 15, 2014
Xiaomi Mi 11i
Xiaomi 11T Pro
I have succeed to install CWM in HDC Galaxy Note 3 Max N9006 ....
Just follows this easy guide
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=44660171&postcount=417
Then shutdown your phone and press Volume Up + Power botton to entrer in CWM recovery mode...
Too navigate in CWM press volume up and volume down...To choose anything in the menu just press the power botton...
Flash the update zip from CWM to get the original first boot logo from note 3...

i am using an Galaxy Note 3 Clone SM900, will this tutorial create a CWM Special for Note 3 Clone SM900 ?

i have flash a custom ROM and i loose the Samsung original Boot Animation...

i use Root Explorer and go to system/media and i got only the audio.wav Samsung Boot sound... i have tried to copy paste the original Note 3 .qmg files in that location, but with no succes, android text still appear on booting device or when shut it down....

pficrx

Dec 27, 2006
Athens
i am using an Galaxy Note 3 Clone SM900, will this tutorial create a CWM Special for Note 3 Clone SM900 ?
SM 900 ?? Something is missing...
i have flash a custom ROM and i loose the Samsung original Boot Animation...

i use Root Explorer and go to system/media and i got only the audio.wav Samsung Boot sound... i have tried to copy paste the original Note 3 .qmg files in that location, but with no succes, android text still appear on booting device or when shut it down....

Try this application... You can flash the update zip i posted before with this application without going into cwm....

Last edited:

z2168235

Jan 8, 2014
Singapore

Use the CPU / RAM / DEVICE Identifier to correctly identify the processor.

To test IR, you can use your phone camera, normally phone camera does not have IR filter. Press any button on the remote control app and the IR LED should light up, your phone camera should be able to see it. Now whether the IR coding match you TV or other devices is different matter :laugh:.

IPS LCD have wide viewing angle but it difficult to see unless you have non ips sample for comparison. LCD resolution you can check by print screen and check the file properties.

I would say forget about 13 mpixel camera, you wont be able to get good picture quality with clone handphone camera.

filip_pine

Jan 15, 2014
Xiaomi Mi 11i
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Try this application... You can flash the update zip i posted before with this application without going into cwm....

which application ?

i download mtk uncle tools, i download your update.zip and place it on the /sdcard, i go to uncle tools>update tool and it says no zip found... :(

i tried again but this time i place it on the external Sd Card, boot into recovery and i got an android laying on his back with a red triangle... however, o am able o selelct in this strange recovery with volume up, and with power button i go back...

but again, apply update from sdcard>no update found on sdcard

pficrx

Dec 27, 2006
Athens
which application ?

i download mtk uncle tools, i download your update.zip and place it on the /sdcard, i go to uncle tools>update tool and it says no zip found... :(

i tried again but this time i place it on the external Sd Card, boot into recovery and i got an android laying on his back with a red triangle... however, o am able o selelct in this strange recovery with volume up, and with power button i go back...

but again, apply update from sdcard>no update found on sdcard

Sorry ..This application http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2250555

filip_pine

Jan 15, 2014
Xiaomi Mi 11i
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Tell me again what phone u have..
I just tried Flashgordon and its working ...
You phone is rooted ? Have u install busybox ?

1:1 Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM900 with real Infrared,
1.2 Ghz Quad Core, 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM
Single SIM Version
Model Number SM-900
Android Version 4.3
Baseband Version N900UBUBMJ2
Kernel version 3.0.4-1598409 se infra@ro 504-18#1 Fri Nov 29 09:54:18 cat 2013
Build Number JSS15J.UBUBMJ2

My phone is rooted with shuame, i dont have busybox installed, i have root explorer, uncle tools and root checker...

pficrx

Dec 27, 2006
Athens
1:1 Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM900 with real Infrared,
1.2 Ghz Quad Core, 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM
Single SIM Version
Model Number SM-900
Android Version 4.3
Baseband Version N900UBUBMJ2
Kernel version 3.0.4-1598409 se infra@ro 504-18#1 Fri Nov 29 09:54:18 cat 2013
Build Number JSS15J.UBUBMJ2

My phone is rooted with shuame, i dont have busybox installed, i have root explorer, uncle tools and root checker...

Install bubybox .... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=stericson.busybox&hl=el and then reboot ...Then try the application i told u before and tell me the results...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys :D

Just a little thread I'm starting up :p Will be updating this thread until I get the phone :) Until then I'll just keep getting this place ready ;)

Mod edit... sales, links to sale sites or discussion of selling is not what XDA is here for. Use swappa or nothing!

Rule #7 - Do not spam, sell or trade on the forums.

If you wish to advertise a product, simply contact us. We can provide ads but you are not permitted to just post it in the forums. If you do, it will be removed and you're likely to receive a ban.
    On the 30th Nov 2012 the Marketplace closed. The buying, selling, trading and / or exchanging of any item is now prohibited on XDA, in any forum or via Private Messages. We now use www.swappa.com

Unboxing:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW1DvQL9UDs

Review:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0yw46L7FRY

Boot animations:

Games working:
    Real Racing 3 --> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.games.r3_row&hl=en

Issues:

Fixes:

Tweaks:

Tips:

Benchmarks:
    I don't really rely on benchmarks anymore, but for those who do;

Quadrant:
    Antutu:
    Linpack:
    Nenamark 1:
    Nenamark 2:
    Benchmark Pi:

Don't forget to hit that "Thanks" button :good:
    Hi can you post a review on the phone please?

Kind regards

David

I have a review & unboxing here:

UNBOXING
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZkfgghX30I

REVIEW & TEST / REMOTE CONTROL TEST
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygqk-wSi6E0

3D GAMING TEST
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kdJr2DjKTM

KIES, TIPS & S-APPS on the HDC GALAXY Note 3 MAX N9006
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwzxdbAcOCs

S-PEN/STYLUS & AIR COMMAND on the HDC GALAXY Note 3 MAX N9006
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayeIzd0w4WI

OTG, MTK TIPS & FEATURES on the HDC GALAXY Note 3 MAX N9006
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hek2lDZep5o
    Can you type the tutorial ?

of course buddy...

This is how it works for me :

We need the following :

> Mobile UncleTools
    > Faster GPS

= First of all, we need to have ROOT Acces to the Device =

1 - We need to delete the old GPS Data File which is mtkgps.dat

( It is located in data/mtkgps.dat or data/misc/mtkgps.dat )

Also search with any file explorer , the gps.conf file and delete it...

- After we delete the old file's...

2 - Open Faster GPS and Select Your Continent and Then Your Country

3 - Reboot Your Phone

4 - Now Go to MobileUncle Tools - Engineer Mode - Engineer Mode(MTK) and Navigate trough the menu until Location Based Service and YGPS

5 - Now Open Location Based Service

6 - Go to EPO Tab and be sure you have selected the Enable EPO and Auto Download

7 - Now press EPO (Idle), this will take about 1 minute, until it download the new EPO FILE acording to your new selected Region and Country which you select in Faster GPS, this way it speed up the locking position of the device

8 - After EPO Download Completed, go to the GPS Tab and Change Session Timeout from 600 to 800 ( this will help the device to not terminate the locking session earlier )

9 - Then thick the Box Log NMEA ( this will keep the new locked position and it will be very helpfully at the next locking, which will be much more faster, sience the device will keep the locking coordonate Lat and Long )

10 - Now thick the Box Full, under the Log NMEA

11 - Now press GPS (Off) and Turn ON GPS

12 - Press View Tab
    Note : For the First Locking, you have to be Under the Clear Sky, normally the first lock it will take About 4,5 min ( my case )

Wait Until you have at least 4 Green Bar's

15 - Very Important Step : After We Get at least 4 Bar's, Now we have to keep the new Locking Position, which is our new Country and Region, soo, after we get at least 4 Bars, Immediately Press GPS Tab

16 - Now Press Ref Position and Apply Last Location

17 - Go Back to Location - YGPS and Press View

Wait Until you Get Green Bars , this means the GPS has been locking...

I can do also a Video Tutorial for those who don't understand this step by step Tutorial.

This Method has been Tested on my Device : N9006 Max MTK6589 1.2Ghz and it works
    Carliv Touch Recovery (MTK CWM 6.0.4.4) - for HDC Galaxy Note 3 MTK6589

Here is guys the recovery 6.0.4.4 made by Master Carliv with full touch recovery already ported from our phone.

From this Thread:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2471479

1 - Download the attached File.
    2 - Rename it to "recovery" and place it on the root of your sdcard.
    3 - Download MobileUncle Tools for MTK
    4 - In application grant root acess and select "Recovery Update" option.
    5 - You will see the file you have placed before on your SDcard, select it, after will popup "Flash Recovery?" Select yes, and after "Reboot in Recovery" Select Yes to see if everything works good.
    6 - Now you're done with this amazing updated recovery, to select options you select with touch, swipe left in the screen to go back, you can also check the "Carliv" Option, and inside Instructions.

ctrv2.jpg

This is the easiest way to flash the Recovery, you can too do this by SPFlashTool, flashing only recovery.

NOTE: This recovery is only for HDC Galaxy Note 3 N9006/MAX with MTK6589.
    Guys, i think we all know that our phone N9006 Max has a problem with the low volume on the Earspeaker piece...

i have 2 Note 3 Clones, N9006 Max and the other One is the SM-N900, i also have some video comparison on youtube...

well, in terms of sound quality, the SM-N900 is a beast, Loud and Clear Volume Earspeaker and also Loud Sound and alot of Bass and Treble in the Normal Speaker...

what i have did, was Enter with MTK MobileUncle Tools Into Engineer Mode on my SM - N900 and copy all the values from there to my N9006 Max...

I have notice a better sound on my N9006 Max after doing this... the method that works for Zopo by tweaking the Volume was useless for me...

I´m sharing this values for those guys that want to have better sound in their Max...

Would be the following :

Enter with MobileUncle Tools into Engineer Mode ( MTK ) - Hardware Testing - Audio and change this :

Normal Mode

Type - Sip

Max Volume Box 0-160 Insert 155 - Set - Press OK

Type - Sph

Level 0 - 50 - Set - Press OK
    Level 1 - 74 - Set - Press OK
    Level 2 - 88 - Set - Press OK
    Level 3 - 100 - Set - Press OK
    Level 4 - 120 - Set - Press OK
    Level 5 - 140 - Set - Press OK
    Level 6 - 160 - Set - Press OK

Type - Sph2

Level 0 - 50 - Set - Press OK
    Level 1 - 74 - Set - Press OK
    Level 2 - 88 - Set - Press OK
    Level 3 - 100 - Set - Press OK
    Level 4 - 120 - Set - Press OK
    Level 5 - 140 - Set - Press OK

Go back to Audio - Loudspeaker Mode

Type - Ring

Level 0 - 112 - Set - Press OK
    Level 1 - 136 - Set - Press OK
    Level 2 - 160 - Set - Press OK
    Level 3 - 184 - Set - Press OK
    Level 4 - 208 - Set - Press OK
    Level 5 - 232 - Set - Press OK
    Level 6 - 255 - Set - Press OK

Type - Sph

Level 0 - 40 - Set - Press OK
    Level 1 - 80 - Set - Press OK
    Level 2 - 100 - Set - Press OK
    Level 3 - 116 - Set - Press OK
    Level 4 - 128 - Set - Press OK
    Level 5 - 144 - Set - Press OK

Type - Sph2

Level 0 - 0 - Set - Press OK
    Level 1 - 80 - Set - Press OK
    Level 2 - 100 - Set - Press OK
    Level 3 - 116 - Set - Press OK
    Level 4 - 128 - Set - Press OK
    Level 5 - 144 - Set - Press OK

Max Volume Box insert 150 - Set - Press Ok

Go back to Audio - Headset_LoudSpeaker Mode

Type - Ring

Level 0 - 112 - Set - Press OK
    Level 1 - 136 - Set - Press OK
    Level 2 - 160 - Set - Press OK
    Level 3 - 184 - Set - Press OK
    Level 4 - 208 - Set - Press OK
    Level 5 - 232 - Set - Press OK
    Level 6 - 255 - Set - Press OK

Max Headset Box Vol 0-160 - Insert 132 - Press Set - Ok

Max Speaker Box Vol 0-160 - Insert 144 - Press Set - Ok

Reboot Your Phone

Hope this will help your Max giving a better sound, this has worked for my N9006 Max, now is a little bit louder when i listen music and also when i talk in a phone call