Xmd bug 4.3

Search This thread

prakharjin20

Jan 15, 2013
Hey! I have upgraded my xmd to 4.3 but my mobole network arrows are overlapped by network arrows so any way to fix this stuff??

Android: 4.3
Rooted
Unlocked bootloader
Cwm installed

Sent from my C2004 using xda app-developers app

paper13579

Oct 11, 2013
dublin
Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro (Redmi K30 Pro)
Hey! I have upgraded my xmd to 4.3 but my mobole network arrows are overlapped by network arrows so any way to fix this stuff??

Rooted
Unlocked bootloader
Cwm installed

Bro, please search the forums before posting, but anyway, this is what you have to do. Go to system/vendor/overlay and delete every file there. Then reboot. That fixes everything. Press thanks!!

Sent from my E15i using xda app-developers app

Reactions: Shazam_strikes

Shazam_strikes

Feb 25, 2014
New Delhi

Rooted
Unlocked bootloader
Cwm installed

Bro, please search the forums before posting, but anyway, this is what you have to do. Go to system/vendor/overlay and delete every file there. Then reboot. That fixes everything. Press thanks!!

Totally agree with paper13579, you should search atleast once before posting a new thread bro.

Sent from my C2004 using Tapatalk

Reactions: prakharjin20

prakharjin20

Jan 15, 2013
Thanks bro..
But getting an error messege while deleting
"Unable to delete"
What to do now??

paper13579

Oct 11, 2013
dublin
Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro (Redmi K30 Pro)
How to mount the system as r/w??

I find this mind boggling. U rooted, installed cwm and unlocked the bootloader but you cant mount the system as r/w? If thats a bit hard for you, you should download the app root browser, That will ler yoyu delete stuff without the need of r/w

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Rooted
    Unlocked bootloader
    Cwm installed

Rooted
    Unlocked bootloader
    Cwm installed

Totally agree with paper13579, you should search atleast once before posting a new thread bro.

Sent from my C2004 using Tapatalk