Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortem Tuam

LOL well I could go a whole year for only another $600

kidding kidding

Another 600$ ? Damn wish I would get that kind of donation! haha

Glad to here that you're back in business
The Following User Says Thank You to BWolf56 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BWolf56 Ad-Free

6th August 2011, 05:03 PM |#1003  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 2,166

Donate to Me
More
I'd like to give Aero le Flock from deviant art props on the vector android in this wallpaper. It is noted on the wall as well.

7th August 2011, 08:19 PM |#1004  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobie Watcher

How's it goin man? Haven't been on the thread in a while, some dope wall's on here.....can you do something with this....

EDIT: Sorry man, I just read where you are taking a break!! Thats cool, take it easy for a while.

8th August 2011, 12:27 AM |#1005  
Thanks Meter: 104

More
Quote:

WOW looks awesome man thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to Boobie Watcher For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Boobie Watcher Ad-Free
8th August 2011, 01:23 AM |#1006  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago

Donate to Me
More
props to thekeyofE from deviantart for his vector GIR

http://thekeyofe.deviantart.com/gallery/?q=gir#/d226mi0
8th August 2011, 03:55 AM |#1007  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mortem tuam

props to thekeyofe from deviantart for his vector gir

http://thekeyofe.deviantart.com/gallery/?q=gir#/d226mi0

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000
The Following User Says Thank You to kant5t1km3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kant5t1km3 Ad-Free
9th August 2011, 04:44 AM |#1008  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago

Donate to Me
More
Man the people over in the Acer Iconia forums are just tough...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanaell

bad bad bad idea to put your name in the middle of the screen
it's killing the quality and also involve a certain amount of ego...

your name is not what is suppose to be focus should be small, in a corner of the picture and not intrusive....
it's like watching a FREE movie with the sponsor right in the middle... not nice nice

hope you can get the point

and it's not difficult to remove your logo and get rid of it with photoshop so what the point to make it big, in the middle ?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1195899&page=2
I started that thread over there just like I did here....but no one was giving me any feedback on what they wanted to see...so I made some walls with just my name in the middle....so the feedback I got was...

take your logo off the walls it's distracting.

LOL. So I said my name will never come off the walls.

I don't think I've ever told someone I wouldn't move my name and logo to a different location. These guys obviously don't know me very well.....

I have said my name won't come off but I have always been flexible in where it's placed and the size of it.

Just look at my GIR wallpaper, not only is my name on the top right, I gave credit to the person who created the vector art!

I hate having to defend myself on a forum....now people think I have some HUGE EGO.
9th August 2011, 05:01 AM |#1009  
Flag Upland, CA
Thanks Meter: 453

More
Quote:

I started that thread over there just like I did here....but no one was giving me any feedback on what they wanted to see...so I made some walls with just my name in the middle....so the feedback I got was...

I don't think I've ever told someone I wouldn't move my name and logo to a different location. These guys obviously don't know me very well.....

I have said my name won't come off but I have always been flexible in where it's placed and the size of it.

Just look at my GIR wallpaper, not only is my name on the top right, I gave credit to the person who created the vector art!

I hate having to defend myself on a forum....now people think I have some HUGE EGO.

Ouch! That was harsh. But never take comments too serious, there will always be trolls. And for every 1 troll there is 100 fans. Love the work, glad to see your still with us.
The Following User Says Thank You to Joecascio2000 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Joecascio2000 Ad-Free
9th August 2011, 07:05 AM |#1010  
Flag Porterville
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:

Well it is your work, unless stated otherwise, so I don't see the problem with having your name on it. I think its better with it there anyways =D
9th August 2011, 07:08 AM |#1011  
Thanks Meter: 104

More
Quote:

LOL #DoucheBags
The Following User Says Thank You to Boobie Watcher For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Boobie Watcher Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)