FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] Official ViPER4Android Audio Effects (FX v2.5.0.5) - New Features & 7.0 Support

4,103 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,207
 
By zhuhang, Recognized Contributor on 15th March 2013, 04:42 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th March 2013, 04:36 AM |#21  
Hardcore69er's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Columbia, South Carolina
Thanks Meter: 145
 
More
delete
 
 
16th March 2013, 07:53 AM |#22  
CallUp's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Re: [OFFICIAL][MOD] ViPER4Android (V4A) Audio Effects
The best sound mod ever. Nothing can be compared.

AWESOME JOB M8
Sent from my SHW-M250K using xda premium
16th March 2013, 08:38 AM |#23  
bilal.23's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Syria
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Any help zhuhang i have a question that is i have xperia p and iam on cm rom and i installed awesome beats now what i have to do to use this great mod because my english isnt that good and i havent understand too much on the op i wish if u can help me
16th March 2013, 12:03 PM |#24  
zhuhang's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Petaling Jaya
Thanks Meter: 14,207
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xabi alonso

Any help zhuhang i have a question that is i have xperia p and iam on cm rom and i installed awesome beats now what i have to do to use this great mod because my english isnt that good and i havent understand too much on the op i wish if u can help me

Install v4a using manual installation. Thats all.
The Following User Says Thank You to zhuhang For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zhuhang Ad-Free
16th March 2013, 01:44 PM |#25  
drewniany92's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 168
 
More
Odp: [OFFICIAL][MOD] ViPER4Android (V4A) Audio Effects
so. i didn't expect that it will work for old htc wildfire but i was totally wrong. it works great with cm7, phone speaker is much louder and i think that quality is also better. thank you (:

Wysyłane z mojego HTC Wildfire za pomocą Tapatalk 2
16th March 2013, 05:01 PM |#26  
zhuhang's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Petaling Jaya
Thanks Meter: 14,207
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewniany92

so. i didn't expect that it will work for old htc wildfire but i was totally wrong. it works great with cm7, phone speaker is much louder and i think that quality is also better. thank you (:

Wysyłane z mojego HTC Wildfire za pomocą Tapatalk 2

Great! Yes it works on 2.3 until 4.2
16th March 2013, 05:21 PM |#27  
drewniany92's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 168
 
More
Odp: [OFFICIAL][MOD] ViPER4Android (V4A) Audio Effects - Android 2.3 / 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.
didn't tested with headphones yet but i am totally impressed what this mod has done with speaker (: hope that with headphones will be as good as with speaker :3

Wysyłane z mojego HTC Wildfire za pomocą Tapatalk 2
16th March 2013, 05:47 PM |#28  
zhuhang's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Petaling Jaya
Thanks Meter: 14,207
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewniany92

didn't tested with headphones yet but i am totally impressed what this mod has done with speaker (: hope that with headphones will be as good as with speaker :3

Wysyłane z mojego HTC Wildfire za pomocą Tapatalk 2

XHifi is recommended for headset effect.

If u're using FX, see fx and xhifi coexist installation
16th March 2013, 05:53 PM |#29  
CallUp's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Re: [OFFICIAL][MOD] ViPER4Android (V4A) Audio Effects - Android 2.3 / 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2
Do you mind if I'm asking you what the difference is between two of them?

Sent from my SHW-M250K using xda premium
16th March 2013, 06:00 PM |#30  
zhuhang's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Petaling Jaya
Thanks Meter: 14,207
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CallUp

Do you mind if I'm asking you what the difference is between two of them?

Sent from my SHW-M250K using xda premium

XHiFi is for headset, but u can use it on speaker using lock effect mode.
FX is for both speaker and headset.

Some unique features are only in xhifi version, such as hi clarity and lo contour

U can see in 2nd and 3rd posts, where i explained every single settings there.
The Following User Says Thank You to zhuhang For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zhuhang Ad-Free
16th March 2013, 08:46 PM |#31  
drewniany92's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 168
 
More
Odp: [OFFICIAL][MOD] ViPER4Android (V4A) Audio Effects - Android 2.3 / 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.
will try xhifi but in readme file there is written that it requires 1ghz cpu and up. my willy can have oc max 768 );

Wysyłane z mojego HTC Wildfire za pomocą Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best settings, convolver, cure tech+, fx xhifi, irs impulse response sample, settings, viper4android v4a, virtual headphone surround engine+

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes