92 posts
Thanks Meter: 306

Post Reply Email Thread
26th September 2012, 07:11 AM |#201  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fardjad

I don't have my computer with me for a while, why don't you use unlimited.io HBOOTs? They also by pass the CID check and you don't need sigtool if you use them, if you already have my HBOOT installed, you can upgrade to unlimited.io HBOOTs by executing fastboot flash hboot <NAME OF THE FILE> or following the instructions in their site.
Anyways if you really need sigtool, you can compile it from source.

New link

https://www.box.com/s/77d2187400b5cece5daa
26th September 2012, 06:43 PM |#202  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
my device is bootloader unlocked, rooted, S-Off and still gett 155 error whin trying to flash RUU rom for different region.
any idea please?
26th September 2012, 07:01 PM |#203  
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 17

More
thr is no way u can flash a Rom from another region without flashing a custom boot and recovery

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

thr is no way u can flash a Rom from another region without flashing a custom boot and recovery

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using XDA Premium HD app
The Following User Says Thank You to abusseemkh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift abusseemkh Ad-Free
26th September 2012, 07:55 PM |#204  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abusseemkh

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using XDA Premium HD app

yes i have custom recovery but boot?
26th September 2012, 09:49 PM |#205  
Flag Beirut

More
you are going thru the same thing i went thru .. i got my SXL which was from the Korean region but i wanted a full arabic support i went thru hell but i managed to change the region in the end.. First u need ADB tools which is a kit tht's gonna help u flash ur roms, recoveries.. etc among other things and u need to download the rom of the specific region u want ... tell me wht u've got so tht i can tell u wht to do.

27th September 2012, 05:57 AM |#206  
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 987

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamaljmys

yes i have custom recovery but boot?

If u only need to flash the rom then u can check stock flashable zips here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=29203205
Sent from my U9202L-1 using xda app-developers app
27th September 2012, 07:45 PM |#207  

More
Quote:

you are going thru the same thing i went thru .. i got my SXL which was from the Korean region but i wanted a full arabic support i went thru hell but i managed to change the region in the end.. First u need ADB tools which is a kit tht's gonna help u flash ur roms, recoveries.. etc among other things and u need to download the rom of the specific region u want ... tell me wht u've got so tht i can tell u wht to do.

yes boss i have this case exactly.

iam good in adb and i have all tools needed, jut go ahead and tell me the procedures.

thanks in advance
27th September 2012, 07:49 PM |#208  
Flag Beirut

More
great just gimme some time to give u all u need in a single post

The Following User Says Thank You to abusseemkh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift abusseemkh Ad-Free
30th September 2012, 11:58 AM |#209  
Flag Beirut

More
Thumbs up Here is what you need
First sorry about being late coz i needed some time to recover all necessary info to get what u need.. if u r running GB(Gingerbread) then go ahead and download the Runnymede S-OFF protected HBOOT (GB) from this link http://unlimited.io/runnymede.htm .. if u r running ICS thsn download Runnymede S-OFF protected HBOOT (ICS) from the same link ... then u can flash any RUU u want whatsoever .. All needed steps are written in details in Unlimited.IO website ..
P.S. If u r running ICS i'd highly suggest u download Runnymede ICS Recovery from the same link ... Please tell me about any promblems u might encounter I'll be glad to help .. this method is 100 % guaranteed coz im already running a stock RUU which is different from the shipped RUU I had first.
2nd October 2012, 10:36 PM |#210  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Timisoara
Thanks Meter: 875

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

First sorry about being late coz i needed some time to recover all necessary info to get what u need.. if u r running GB(Gingerbread) then go ahead and download the Runnymede S-OFF protected HBOOT (GB) from this link http://unlimited.io/runnymede.htm .. if u r running ICS thsn download Runnymede S-OFF protected HBOOT (ICS) from the same link ... then u can flash any RUU u want whatsoever .. All needed steps are written in details in Unlimited.IO website ..
P.S. If u r running ICS i'd highly suggest u download Runnymede ICS Recovery from the same link ... Please tell me about any promblems u might encounter I'll be glad to help .. this method is 100 % guaranteed coz im already running a stock RUU which is different from the shipped RUU I had first.

You can also use the tool provided in my signature (XL Multi Tool) to flash S-OFF and recoveries needed. Just saying
11th October 2012, 04:59 AM |#211  
Flag kasur
Thanks Meter: 254

More
i trying to s-off via cmd
fastboot flash hboot hboot_7230ddr2_Runnymede_6.28.6667.nb0
got error remote signature varify fail
plz help
i am using insanly cool v3 ics
phone is rooted
hboot 1.28.006
Attached Thumbnails